FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Women

Women

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Why is that when us guys mail women on here they think its a "Chat up line"?? seriously its like even when we say how are you its still a chat up line lol

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *xodussxMan  over a year ago

sheffield

Can't get you man

Speak english please. Even me who speak a very bad english still struggle to understand your point

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I always chat to guys on site and some are fine to start with but after a few messages it starts saying send me this do this meet me without your partner its these single guys that are making it hard for you good guys ( my findings only )

" I always chat to guys on site and some are fine to start with but after a few messages it starts saying send me this do this meet me without your partner its these single guys that are making it hard for you good guys ( my findings only )"

I like spitroasts...hubby present of course...damn my chatuplines are gettin worse!

"Why is that when us guys mail women on here they think its a "Chat up line"?? seriously its like even when we say how are you its still a chat up line lol"

I don't consider 'How are you?' to be a chat up line but it is a very dull line

"Why is that when us guys mail women on here they think its a "Chat up line"?? seriously its like even when we say how are you its still a chat up line lol"

is it not a chat up line?

why would you mail someone your not interested in? and if you are interested and sending a message saying "how are you" as a introduction to get talking is that not chatting them up?

confused.com

I agree with NN above, of course its a chat up line. You are not just messaging the whole of the site saying 'how are you'. You are only messaging women you are attracted to and its your way of making an initial contact, extremely boring as that line is.

So if you sent a 'how are you' to a womaan and she replied 'great thanks', that's it then is it, you don't respond or contact them any further?

By *empting Devil.Woman  over a year ago

Sheffield

NN and Iconic have hit the nail on the head (as usual).

99 times out of a hundred it is a chat up line. It's just a more gentle variation.

The time they deny it is when you say thanks for the interest but and then you get the hurt/offended/confronted reply that they were only making conversation and of course I'm not their type either as I'm too fat/ugly/old/a swinging slapper who's riddled with communicable diseases...

By *aveandkate35Couple  over a year ago

telford

"Why is that when us guys mail women on here they think its a "Chat up line"?? seriously its like even when we say how are you its still a chat up line lol

is it not a chat up line?

why would you mail someone your not interested in? and if you are interested and sending a message saying "how are you" as a introduction to get talking is that not chatting them up?

confused.com "

because it is a "chat up" line?

» Add a new message to this topic