FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Club F

Club F

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

hi i was thinking of visiting Club F, has anybody been?? any single guys got any reviews of the place from a single guy point of view. Never to been to a club so any advice appreciated

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *bend69Couple  over a year ago

twinkletown

"hi i was thinking of visiting Club F, has anybody been?? any single guys got any reviews of the place from a single guy point of view. Never to been to a club so any advice appreciated"

Hi hun club f is really great. Staff are very friendly and they go out there way for you, we think it has everything u need' i think single men have to ring n book to go on a wednesday night 1st? Then after that u can go at weekends? The single men that do go are very respectful which is good. Give it a try im sure youll love it! Good luck maybe see u there

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

thanks for the advice hun, il give them a bell and sort it out

twinkletown

"

thanks for the advice hun, il give them a bell and sort it out "

glad to be of help

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"hi i was thinking of visiting Club F, has anybody been?? any single guys got any reviews of the place from a single guy point of view. Never to been to a club so any advice appreciated

Hi hun club f is really great. Staff are very friendly and they go out there way for you, we think it has everything u need' i think single men have to ring n book to go on a wednesday night 1st? Then after that u can go at weekends? The single men that do go are very respectful which is good. Give it a try im sure youll love it! Good luck maybe see u there "

not quite.... you will be allowed to join on a wednesday or a friday night.... but because the atmosphere is completely different on a saturday night, you may have to visit a few times on the other days first before they do allow you to go on a saturday night (sat is primarily a couples night, but they do allow a few singles to go... and you will need to book in advance....)

what is the place like from a single guys point of view.... well like most clubs the nights are what you make of them, so if you looking for a night that is going to guarentee you fun.... then no club is going to work....

what it provides it the ability to talk to people if you want and be social and if that leads anywhere then good...

twinkletown

"hi i was thinking of visiting Club F, has anybody been?? any single guys got any reviews of the place from a single guy point of view. Never to been to a club so any advice appreciated

Hi hun club f is really great. Staff are very friendly and they go out there way for you, we think it has everything u need' i think single men have to ring n book to go on a wednesday night 1st? Then after that u can go at weekends? The single men that do go are very respectful which is good. Give it a try im sure youll love it! Good luck maybe see u there

not quite.... you will be allowed to join on a wednesday or a friday night.... but because the atmosphere is completely different on a saturday night, you may have to visit a few times on the other days first before they do allow you to go on a saturday night (sat is primarily a couples night, but they do allow a few singles to go... and you will need to book in advance....)

what is the place like from a single guys point of view.... well like most clubs the nights are what you make of them, so if you looking for a night that is going to guarentee you fun.... then no club is going to work....

what it provides it the ability to talk to people if you want and be social and if that leads anywhere then good...

"

ello sean xxx

By *ilf n meCouple  over a year ago

glasgow

We will b going on wednesday the 28th.hoping for a good night.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Were going first week/end of sept x

» Add a new message to this topic