FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Belonging to more than one site?

Belonging to more than one site?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Just curious to know how many on here belong to more than one swingers/adult site(s).

I joined a paid adult dating site in early Aug 09, and Fab was recommended to me by a fellow member on both sites.

It is unlikely I would renew my subscription of the paid site once my 3 months is up, as I am having a lot of fun on here!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Just this one for me

By *xstephbxxCouple  over a year ago

hyde

tried quite a few other sites but found fab to be the best there is. Love everything about the site and well, its the true swingers that make a site what it is xx

on another site but never use it now.

much prefer this one...

been on 5 swinging sites over the years and have found this one to be the best to be honest...

Dead profiles on a few lol this is the best we think xx

this site was recommended to me by a few others.i have used paid sites so i'm here to see how this goes.

Forum Mod

We have been on others........still are but rarely check them out....oooooooopps

For us the pay sites are a waste of time, I don't believe anyone needs to pay to meet other people and I loved this site from the minute we joined

By *ouvakMan  over a year ago

clacton on sea

is there any other site than FABs ?????

Only use fab now

"is there any other site than FABs ????? "

Nein

Have used 1 other well-known site but Fabs is the place for me!

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Can't complain about not getting any results from the paid site that I belong to.

The day I finally managed to get a pic uploaded to my profile, I received nearly 200 messages, and it took me over 3 days to reply to them all. The site thought I was a bot and restricted the number of replies I could make in one session

I met my two current playmates via that site, one of them is now a member on here. The other is not a swinger so he is unlikely to join Fab.

By *imbojim150Man  over a year ago

lincolnshire

I also used to subscribe to paysites before meeting a couple around 2 years ago who told me about fab. I soon cancelled my renewals to those sites and only use fab.

Yep same here, used to use another couple of sites but since I found FAB haven't bothered ....... this place rocks xx xx

By *i 1 Get 1 FreeCouple (MM)  over a year ago

birmingham

We're only members here, we did try another well known site prior to this one, but for some reason, we feel comfortable here.

i use another ( paid ) site and although a lot smaller i have met some loveley peeps off it ,, so will continue to pay ,, i guess i visit that site more than here cos i do have a lot of friends on it,, but i reckon if i had found this first then i would probably only on this ,,

By *imfromGlasgowMan  over a year ago

er...guess

"is there any other site than FABs ?????

Nein "

That many? I've been counting and get up to five. You reckon there's four more

By *obblybitsCouple  over a year ago

huddersfield

we joined 2 other sites.

one not been on since. the other we are going on a group meet in nov but not really spoke to anyone of there like hear.

i much prefer this site. it is fast moving you can send mesg to people (how ever small they are lol) and you can meet some fab people on hear. witch we are looking forward to doing.

michelle xx

By *plpxp2Couple  over a year ago

Middlesbrough

We have used lots of different sites and have been playing long enough to remember the good old days with ad mags lol. Never yet payed for a site, though one or two have since started charging new members.

Overall Fab is the best site we've used, if only they could do something about the chat room (other sites are certainly better for that function) it would be perfect.

This one and 1 other but rarely use the other as we much prefer here!

was on two paid sites till this was recommended, never looked back...

had most of our meets thro this site and its free...

but i agree what you say bout chatrooms, needs improving...

we tried the paid sites but got know results and are still on one other free site that works for us that is irish. but find that FAB is the best and have the most fun from here

By *ricky_DickyMan  over a year ago

Mirfield

I'm on about 4 free sites, on 2 paysites that I get for free because I was either a member before it went commercial or had a profile there in 2005 and about 4 other paysites with abandoned profiles.

[Removed by poster at 18/10/09 20:07:25]

By *igersgobounce69Couple  over a year ago

Southend

We are members of a paid site but we dont have to pay as we were members before it went commercial and anyone that was already a member got lifetime membership free. We go on there and use the chat room simpy because we have friends of there and we actually prefer the chat room there (sorry)

Am a member of another free site and even though it is has gone a little quiet over the past month or so, we would never think of leaving it because this site has a hell of lot of friends there. It is mainly a forum based site which is cool and we do have quite a lot of socials on there that we go to.

As for this site, its definately the best for the meet up side and the quick meets.

fab for ever one and only site for me

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple  over a year ago

Bolton

we're on a couple more - one that works quite well the another 2 that are a dead loss! Fab is def the best tho

We are on 3 active ones in all and a couple of others we use from time to time , 2 are as here the rest are pay, afraid the best chatrooms layout is on one of the pay site.......waits for the flack

"We are on 3 active ones in all and a couple of others we use from time to time , 2 are as here the rest are pay, afraid the best chatrooms layout is on one of the pay site.......waits for the flack "

We are also on 3 sites and we would agree that the pay sites have better chatrooms however for value for money we think fab is one of the best

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

I have had to take down posts that mention other sites. Please don't mention the names of the sites. Thanks.

Hello Bellend BTW

Would never mention another one.......ooooo no not me.....and yes very good value for money, and loads of nice friendly non push peeps here

we are on several other sites but most we dont bother with now and this is our main base these days.we are on one paid site but when membership lapses in dec we wont be renewing.

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

"Would never mention another one.......ooooo no not me.....and yes very good value for money, and loads of nice friendly non push peeps here "

lol I didn't mean you.......I was just saying hello BTW to you as we are on another site together

i am a member oif a few sites, to be honest i find the paid sites are better, more genuine people on sites that they have to pay to join, i like this site and ive had a lot of meets from here, but its the only free site i use and ive had more no shows and men arranging meets and pulling out last min off this site than any other

"i am a member oif a few sites, to be honest i find the paid sites are better, more genuine people on sites that they have to pay to join, i like this site and ive had a lot of meets from here, but its the only free site i use and ive had more no shows and men arranging meets and pulling out last min off this site than any other "

I guess everyones experience is different as we have had exactly the opposite experience we have only been let down once on this site and never had a no show. We rarely go on the pay site anymore because of the no shows last min let downs, we think this site has the best multi verification set up around so as you will agree plenty of genuine people

This is by far the best all round site we've used, the only real let down is the chat facilities on the site, it's the only site we've been on and never used the chat rooms, they are that bad, way to fast and near impossible to follow a conversation in, made far worse by everyones status appearing on screen when entering rooms etc, so appart from chat, it's the best swingers site around from our experience.

By *iceguydaveMan  over a year ago

Monmouth

"Just curious to know how many on here belong to more than one swingers/adult site(s)."

This is a swingers site????? I thought it was about Arsenal captain Cesc Fabregas and the wingers he most preferred to play alongside.. Good heavens, where's the 'leave, mortified' button?

"i am a member oif a few sites, to be honest i find the paid sites are better, more genuine people on sites that they have to pay to join, i like this site and ive had a lot of meets from here, but its the only free site i use and ive had more no shows and men arranging meets and pulling out last min off this site than any other

I guess everyones experience is different as we have had exactly the opposite experience we have only been let down once on this site and never had a no show. We rarely go on the pay site anymore because of the no shows last min let downs, we think this site has the best multi verification set up around so as you will agree plenty of genuine people "

ive had no shows of verified people before

» Add a new message to this topic