FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Any women with an interest in bdsm???

Any women with an interest in bdsm???

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Now i know this is a swinging site but are there any women on here who have an interest in the bdsm lifestyle? This may not be a place to meet people with such an interest but you can but ask and before anyone brings it up...yes i am a member of a few bdsm and fetish sites lol!

Personally i have a big interest in this and the fetish scene and would love to meet women who have similar interests. I have switch tendencies so would love to meet submissives and dominants alike. Feel free to send me a greeting and i will get in touch and perhaps we can chat.

Many thanks

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

ok for those not sure what this is about:

BDSM

Bondage and Discipline

Domination and Submission

Sado Machosism

Yes it's a swingers site, but many aspects of the BDSM scene overlap into swinging so your post is quite welcome, I think and personal opinion is what the forums are really about.

Many swingers enjoy a little Domination or Submission, many enjoy a little bondage, light or extreme for some it's fun.

Sado Machosism ok this is a bit more for those who enjoy the fetish scene.

Even Chameleons has a room with a dungeonesque (my new word) theme, no it's not a dungeon, it hasn't got a wooden horse, St Andrews cross or other such pariphinalia of the fetish scene, it has a few fun props but so do some of the other playrooms like the swings, so why no dungeon there, it's not a fetish club, but the management do understand that the fetish scene and the swinging scene do overlap in places.

By *lutandhubbyCouple  over a year ago

west midlands

hiya, we are just getting into BDSM. (in a small way), lol. love, amanda and steve. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

By *lutandhubbyCouple  over a year ago

west midlands

hiya, we are just getting into BDSM. (in a small way), lol. love, amanda and steve. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

» Add a new message to this topic