FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > married men playing

married men playing

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

When i first posted this thread ithttp://www.fabswingers.com/forum/swingers/707

was stopped because of the abuse i got so if i re open this thread can we just give me honest answers like i asked !!!!!! if u wanna abuse me then mail me direct!!!

i wanted to know the real reason why some women wouldn't play with a married man, i have more women wanting to play then i do women not because i'm married, so just intrested in the real reasons

maybe if there is a brave enough women out there would like to comment on here tooo

let the fun and begin!!!!!!!!

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

this site is a swinging site, 'most swingers are honest people a married man CHEATING on his wife is NOT swinging he is CHEATINGand therefore he is not a nice honest trustworthy person.

if u want to cheat on ur wife why dont u find a site for flings or shit like that as cheating does not class as swinging. and i think all people cheating on their partners should be ashamed of themselfs.

(also the other way round for woman)

So long as the thread does not degenerate into personal attacks this could be interesting.

Well Smithy you know my feelings on this subject very well!!....Its cheating!!!

I expect the people I meet to be honest and up front...if these people are lying to thier partners then I have no issusions that they will be honest with me...and lies I never tollerate.

Adultery will always be present on sites like this and more often than not it will be the innocent partner whos world is devestated by the other partners insular self obsessed behaviour!!!

thank you ladies for ya honest answers

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

There are a few reasons for us, not just the one.

We don't want any fall out from an irate wife.

We don't want to be the cause of any upset for the wife if she found out.

We like meets to last a while and not want a man watching his clock because he only went out for a loaf and has to get back.

I know there are lots of reasons why men play away, and I know it is for ther conscience to play with, but we would still feel bad knowing he is married.

There is more in this in the scotland forum:

http://www.fabswingers.com/forum/scotland/932

if you're interested that is...

By *ebzStarWoman  over a year ago

Notting

Yep.

I agree.

Had a recent event - not on here, but started seeing a guy - found out that he was engaged to a woman who had his 4 year old daughter and was due at the time to have his 2nd child in 9 weeks.

All went pear shaped and now she is going to be having her 2nd child alone.

Not good. Prob extreme circumstance - but even as an innocent party as i didnt know - i still felt like shit.

Nuff said. Dont do it. Its not fair.

No neither is life - but we dont have a choice about that one.

By *inesawineWoman  over a year ago

fife

Couldn't have put it better...........agree with kitty 100%

Mines x

By *leasureDomeMan  over a year ago

all over the place

but most of the vilification is pointed at men ..for every cheating man there is generally a cheating woman ...so lets not just make this another man bash time

mr x

all over the place

hats off to fuss puss who talked of people ...

"When i first posted this thread ithttp://www.fabswingers.com/forum/swingers/707

was stopped because of the abuse i got so if i re open this thread can we just give me honest answers like i asked !!!!!! if u wanna abuse me then mail me direct!!!

i wanted to know the real reason why some women wouldn't play with a married man, i have more women wanting to play then i do women not because i'm married, so just intrested in the real reasons

maybe if there is a brave enough women out there would like to comment on here tooo

"

read it again, the OP is actually asking why woman wont play with married MEN so for the people who replyed just about men its no suprise! however if u read my post u will see my point where i say i feel the same if its the other way round! but he is asking what woman feels about men so u gonna get a lot of man cheating posts dur

"hats off to fuss puss who talked of people ..."

Its was the only polite way to say it but yes I tar all cheaters male AND female with the same brush, but Adulteresses seem to be tolerated a little more on here, possibly because females are in short supply...but hey ho any hole is a goal and morals sometimes come in second place

all over the place

"When i first posted this thread ithttp://www.fabswingers.com/forum/swingers/707

read it again, the OP is actually asking why woman wont play with married MEN so for the people who replyed just about men its no suprise! however if u read my post u will see my point where i say i feel the same if its the other way round! but he is asking what woman feels about men so u gonna get a lot of man cheating posts dur"

ok i take your point ...but most men (not all) will still play with a cheating woman but the issuue is cheating surely ....and glad to see you agree the other way around .,..hats off to you too ....

Notting

read it again, the OP is actually asking why woman wont play with married MEN so for the people who replyed just about men its no suprise! however if u read my post u will see my point where i say i feel the same if its the other way round! but he is asking what woman feels about men so u gonna get a lot of man cheating posts dur"

Yup!

Good point.

I dont agree with either side cheating - and so far as i know, to myself, have only experienced myself the man doing the dirty.

I have on the other hand been caught in the middle where the woman was doing the dirty and had to tell her to tell him in the end other wise i would - cos it was putting strains on my realtions.

Just be bloody fair!!!

End of.

x

By *adchickCouple  over a year ago

Cyprus

If an attached person goes out to the pub with their mates, pulls and has a quick leg-over up the back alley, then it's considered cheating.

If an attached person seeks to have an affair with a work colleague, it is considered cheating.

If a married person fancies the Postie and decides to invite them in, ravish them and jumps on their bones, it is considered cheating.

Anything regarding sex and romantic feelings/attachment to an attached person is considered cheating.

If an attached person goes to a massage parlour and gets something intimate from the masseur/masseuse (sp?), then it is considered cheating.

You can't hang a swinging hat on the fact that regardless of what a person's circumstances.......... it is cheating. Not Swinging. Cheating.

We personally won't play with attached persons because we abhore cheaters. They are scum as far as we are concerned.

There is NO justification in our minds for Cheating, whether or not it is wearing a stupidity hat or a swinging hat.

If jason cheated on me........ I'd be gone.

all over the place

read it again, the OP is actually asking why woman wont play with married MEN so for the people who replyed just about men its no suprise! however if u read my post u will see my point where i say i feel the same if its the other way round! but he is asking what woman feels about men so u gonna get a lot of man cheating posts dur

If an attached person goes out to the pub with their mates, pulls and has a quick leg-over up the back alley, then it's considered cheating.

If an attached person seeks to have an affair with a work colleague, it is considered cheating.

If a married person fancies the Postie and decides to invite them in, ravish them and jumps on their bones, it is considered cheating.

Anything regarding sex and romantic feelings/attachment to an attached person is considered cheating.

If an attached person goes to a massage parlour and gets something intimate from the masseur/masseuse (sp?), then it is considered cheating.

You can't hang a swinging hat on the fact that regardless of what a person's circumstances.......... it is cheating. Not Swinging. Cheating.

We personally won't play with attached persons because we abhore cheaters. They are scum as far as we are concerned.

There is NO justification in our minds for Cheating, whether or not it is wearing a stupidity hat or a swinging hat.

"

shot from the hip and spoken like a gent .....

Cyprus

shot from the hip and spoken like a gent ....."

Just call me Dave.......... hehehehehehehe

By *he_original_poloWoman  over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

I guess it is the freedom of choice at the end of the week.

I'd be a hypocrite if I said I won't play with married men because I play with people at the club. In all honesty I wouldn't have a fucking clue if they were married or not, had permission to play or not, even if they are a real couple or not.... may be they are two people both cheating on their partners. Who knows hey?

Forum Mod

O o O oo

"I guess it is the freedom of choice at the end of the week.

I'd be a hypocrite if I said I won't play with married men because I play with people at the club. In all honesty I wouldn't have a fucking clue if they were married or not, had permission to play or not, even if they are a real couple or not.... may be they are two people both cheating on their partners. Who knows hey?

Now that might throw a cat amongst the pigeons.

We don't use clubs yet, but, the people who do use clubs, do any of you ask if people are married before playing or as the above poster said, are they fuck buddies and married to someone else?

"

Forum Mod

O o O oo

That might set the cat amongst the pigeons.

We don't use clubs yet, but the people who use clubs, do you ask people before playing if they are married /fuck buddies but married to someone else before you will play?

PS sorry about the seperate post and quote.

Forum Mod

"I guess it is the freedom of choice at the end of the week.

"

I agree with this...I have never knowingly played with a married man,but how do I know?

I would,nt choose to at all but unless I have all their personal details and go through births deaths and marriages I would'nt have a clue

In favour of the original poster he's honest and that gives us a choice,I don't agree with what hes doing so would choose not to play with him

I think the reason most women won't play with married men is because of conscience.They put themselves in the position of the guys partner and know how they'd feel if the boot was on the other foot.

Some on the site will have had first hand experience of being cheated on and the wound is probably still raw.

Looking at some of the posts,you don't need to be Hercules Parrot to work it out.

It all comes down to sympathy for the "other woman".

Ric

XX

Because it's cheating, dishonest, nasty and sworded - regardless of who is doing it, the male or the female.

Invariably it ends up with someone being hurt .... and I think that is a good enough reason tbh

Cheating, there is no excuse, there is no reason other than selfishness.

If you have valid reasons to have sex outside your marriage, become a swinger, not a cheater.

If one man or woman cannot satisfy you, talk to your partner and become a swinger.

If you want to experience something your partner cannot provide (bi-sex for example) talk to your partner and become a swinger.

If your partner cannot satisfy you, talk to them, become a swinger.

Whatever the reason for you seeking sex outside your relationship, discuss it with your partner, you can then swing alone or swing together.

Swinging is having sex with others with each others consent, nothing less.

If your partner disagrees with swinging, go join a married and cheating site or group, leave us genuine swingers alone and stop trying to cause us problems.

Do not tell us how honest you are admitting that your a cheat, your partner deserves your honesty, we don't need it.

We will NEVER knowingly play with a man or woman who is cheating on a partner, we engage certain protocols to minimise the risk of this happening, we operate an "if in doubt kick em out" policy, if we are unsure of a relationship status of those we are tempted to play with we don't play, to us it's not worth the risks or the remorse.

Why oh why do you insist on coming to swingers sites when there are sites which cater only to cheats, one site I know of on Yahoo ban swingers from thier chatrooms as they are not cheats and only cheats are welcome there.

Do what you want to do, that's your choice but leave us to do what we want to do and being involved with cheating partners is not what swinging is about.

Like minded adults having fun with thier partners consent. If a partner consents to someone playing alone, it is not cheating, if two people in a relationship play with the consent of the other, together or alone it is not cheating.

Why don't women play with men who cheat, because your liars, because you cannot be trusted, you are scum

Aside from all the very valid pionts mentioned already:

Lies

Cheats,

Discetefulness

Hurtfulness,

I personality avoid meeting or playing with married men(can't say never, as I do play in clubs) because I like my meets to be available for me, I do not like to be pigeon holed into daytime/lunchtime meets, quickies in the car or anything else that involves me not being the center of attention.

Call me selfish if you like, but this is my chioce, It is all about me after all

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

I cant believe the op didnt get the message the first time this was posted

Here's a question....

Is swing cheating less of a cheat than cheating with Mistress, I'm thinking, no emotions involved with a swing cheat, but are with a Mistress, or at least they are more likely to build.

Wayne stands back and watches the fuss whilst wearing a suit of armour.

Ready people..... GO!!

W

Cyprus

"Here's a question....

Is swing cheating less of a cheat than cheating with Mistress, I'm thinking, no emotions involved with a swing cheat, but are with a Mistress, or at least they are more likely to build.

Ready people..... GO!!

W "

A cheat is a cheat regardless.

Single persons who 'pretend' to swing just so they can cheat, are still just that......... cheaters.

Simple...... end of

"Here's a question....

Ready people..... GO!!

W "

Did you read Jed's post.............Fully ?

"Here's a question....

Ready people..... GO!!

W

Did you read Jed's post.............Fully ?"

No...... not even partially ;-0

W

"Here's a question....

Ready people..... GO!!

W

Did you read Jed's post.............Fully ?

No...... not even partially ;-0

W "

I have now, quite a good post Jed, but then, Jed's post on the old forum were often good.

W

By *eznhannahCouple  over a year ago

leeds

ok not read all posts on this cos frankly cant be bothered but to answer the original posters ?,

we are swingers and for us swinging isnt cheating

"ok not read all posts on this cos frankly cant be bothered but to answer the original posters ?,

we are swingers and for us swinging isnt cheating "

But the OP is asking why some woman don't like to meet married men .... ??

You're quite right, swinging isn't cheating provided no-one is doing anything behind anyone elses back ..

"I cant believe the op didnt get the message the first time this was posted"

I think on the 1st occasion the lights were on but no-one was at home ...

"I cant believe the op didnt get the message the first time this was posted

I think on the 1st occasion the lights were on but no-one was at home ..."

The lights are very on thank you!! i asked a question first time and all i got was abuse, at least this time people are being adults and answering the question, thank you for all your comments, good or bad

"I cant believe the op didnt get the message the first time this was posted

I think on the 1st occasion the lights were on but no-one was at home ...

The lights are very on thank you!! i asked a question first time and all i got was abuse, at least this time people are being adults and answering the question, thank you for all your comments, good or bad

"

Ok I'll accept that the lights were on, but maybe only a 5watt lamp. Certainly enough to notice that amongst the abuse, many people, ourselves included did answer your question, and strangely enough the answers were the same ones that are comming up again this time round.

Ask the same question in a month, a year, 10 years and I feel reasonably comfortable in saying that you'll get the same answers.

In a nutshell, the majority of decent people don't like cheats and liars nand don't want to be involved in someone elses sworded life

We have twice been in the position in the jaccuzzi at chams were we have been talking to a single male and getting on well i (Craig) being an inquisitive sod

always ask single males if they have a partner most are honest and say either yes or no

And i always ask why they cant be honest and perhaps get ther partners interested as well

On the two occasions i have mentioned they went on to say "oh i would not let my wife/partner come to a place like this"

Hence on both occassions a hasty exit for the jaccuzzi to the bar for a stiff drink and calm down was called for

The op should be aware that that is how some men think and that if you dont have trust and honesty in any relationship then you dont have anything.

Craig

Cyprus

"We have twice been in the position in the jaccuzzi at chams were we have been talking to a single male and getting on well i (Craig) being an inquisitive sod

always ask single males if they have a partner most are honest and say either yes or no

And i always ask why they cant be honest and perhaps get ther partners interested as well

On the two occasions i have mentioned they went on to say "oh i would not let my wife/partner come to a place like this"

Hence on both occassions a hasty exit for the jaccuzzi to the bar for a stiff drink and calm down was called for

The op should be aware that that is how some men think and that if you dont have trust and honesty in any relationship then you dont have anything.

Craig

"

God bless hypocritical 'single' males......

And don't ya just luv the ones that reckon cus they've paid to get in, they are entitled to a shag.......... mingers anonymous some nights in there. So bad even their wives won't shag them!

we stop meetting single guys off this seit as most of them are lairs they are only intrested in playing away fine if that ur thing fine if that ur thing and ur not interested in peoples feels what go: s around comes a round

By *couple412Man  over a year ago

faversham

Hypothetically.

Married but partner has been in a coma for five years. 50/50 that they will ever come out.

Swinger or cheater?

(may have asked this before on a similar thread, but can't remember if I got round ot it or not and if i did can not remember the answers!)

Swinger - you still have your needs but if the partner comes through will you stop swinging, and more importantly would you tell them what you've done?

Cyprus

"Hypothetically.

Married but partner has been in a coma for five years. 50/50 that they will ever come out.

Swinger or cheater?

(may have asked this before on a similar thread, but can't remember if I got round ot it or not and if i did can not remember the answers!)"

Cheater......

In sickness and In health

Til death us do part.

There is NO excuse for cheating.

Sounds awful..... but........ coma for 5 years, probably never come out. Divorce.

Remarry and be happy.

If you love someone to the extent you are prepared to love them through 5+ years of a coma.... then you love them enough to NOT cheat.

Cyprus

"Swinger - you still have your needs but if the partner comes through will you stop swinging, and more importantly would you tell them what you've done?"

Hahahahhahahahhahahahahhahaha

That has to be the most stupid question EVER on this site.

"Hypothetically.

Swinger or cheater?

(may have asked this before on a similar thread, but can't remember if I got round ot it or not and if i did can not remember the answers!)"

an ever worse cheater then the normal ones they should be beside the bedside no humping any fuck that comes along! as mad chick said SICKNESS AND IN HEALTH did people say the vowels for a laugh?

"Hypothetically.

Swinger or cheater?

All depends on perception, If for an example I was in a coma for 5 years and my partner swung without me then I personally would be OK with it, as I would understand (in my mind) that sexual relief is a big relief in so many ways other than sexual, I would though consider it cheating If I eventually came round but was never told.

But, once again, not everything is black and white.

W

"Hypothetically.

Swinger or cheater?

(may have asked this before on a similar thread, but can't remember if I got round ot it or not and if i did can not remember the answers!)

All depends on perception, If for an example I was in a coma for 5 years and my partner swung without me then I personally would be OK with it, as I would understand (in my mind) that sexual relief is a big relief in so many ways other than sexual, I would though consider it cheating If I eventually came round but was never told.

W

"

So instead of swinging, hate abusing that title in this context, your partner satisfies her urges by shagging the next door neighbour for the duration of your coma............. how would you see that?

re original question why women don't meet married/attached guys - well i'm a women (in a relationship, therefore i am the cheater) and reason i dont usually meet with attaached guys is basically because i dont want to get caught and have the shit kicked out of me. i'm quite surprised by some of the comments on here, an awful lot of you seem to be taking the moral high ground, which you are entitled to but i cant help feel that perhaps some of you do protest too much! everyone's entitled to have their own opinion and i respect that so please don't shoot me down in flames because i am a "cheater". after all at the end of the day, we all want the same thing, to have (hopefully) hot, horny sex

"Hypothetically.

Swinger or cheater?

W

So instead of swinging, hate abusing that title in this context, your partner satisfies her urges by shagging the next door neighbour for the duration of your coma............. how would you see that?"

I would not be happy, we have our limitations in place (like most) and Colleen knows I would not be happy with a neighbour being involved.

W

Now people are being pertantic, coma for 5 years, what about if aliens are responsible for a low sex drive in your partner.

The answer has already been given by many, if your in a relationship and you want to cheat go right ahead, just do it on a cheating site not a swingers site.

Nothing can turn a cheat into a swinger if the definition of swingers is "doing what you do with your partners consent"

We swing because we want to, it's our choice, people cheat because they want to, that's thier choice, most don't have a problem with choice, the problem is when people try to call themselves swingers when they are cheats and try to justify what they do to us.

We just don't want to be involved with it all, the dangers of getting tangled into divorces, court appearances, the moral issues or any of it.

"Now people are being pertantic, coma for 5 years, what about if aliens are responsible for a low sex drive in your partner.

The answer has already been given by many, if your in a relationship and you want to cheat go right ahead, just do it on a cheating site not a swingers site.

Nothing can turn a cheat into a swinger if the definition of swingers is "doing what you do with your partners consent"

We swing because we want to, it's our choice, people cheat because they want to, that's thier choice, most don't have a problem with choice, the problem is when people try to call themselves swingers when they are cheats and try to justify what they do to us.

We just don't want to be involved with it all, the dangers of getting tangled into divorces, court appearances, the moral issues or any of it.

"

Well said again, however, now the answers have been given I don't mind the 'what if' scenarios.

each to their own again I guess.

W

"Hypothetically.

Swinger or cheater?

W

So instead of swinging, hate abusing that title in this context, your partner satisfies her urges by shagging the next door neighbour for the duration of your coma............. how would you see that?

I would not be happy, we have our limitations in place (like most) and Colleen knows I would not be happy with a neighbour being involved.

W "

OK, it's not the neighbour, she meets a guy online from this site, they end up shagging regulalrly during the whole period you are in a coma....... how do you feel about that?

Would it change your view if this hypothetical person was another bisexual female ?

"Hypothetically.

Swinger or cheater?

W

W

OK, it's not the neighbour, she meets a guy online from this site, they end up shagging regulalrly during the whole period you are in a coma....... how do you feel about that?"

Is there any point in answering really?, you will just keep on coming back with more ifs to make it sound worse each time, ffs so I have a different opinion to you, this opinion of mine is about ME and MY relationship, get over it ffs.

I have not tried to tell anyone how to live their lives, or push my opinion on others, just stated how I feel and believe I would feel regarding ME, MY Partner and MY relationship.

Jeez, again I feel I should apologise for thinking differently, but I wont, I have no need to.

where's the roll eyes smiley?. ;-0

W

"Would it change your view if this hypothetical person was another bisexual female ?

"

Yes, I would want pictures!! ;-0

W

"Hypothetically.

Swinger or cheater?

W

W

OK, it's not the neighbour, she meets a couple/mf/mm/ff or a guy/girl/tv/pre op TS online from this site, they end up shagging regulalrly during the whole period you are in a coma....... how do you feel about that?"

All I am trying to find out is where you draw the line in the sand between cheating and swinging?

What if this hypothetical person couldn't spell - regularly ? lol

"All I am trying to find out is where you draw the line in the sand between cheating and swinging?"

Well, I wouldn't know unless we got there, but I think my partner would know where the line is, I'm simply saying, I would not expect her to go without sex for 5 years and maybe more, I also wouldn't expect her to bed the first person on the first day.

If she was honest with me when I awoke and explained she had the need, sex is a wonderful stress buster, if that helped her to look after our child and deal with me being in a coma then I would not complain, so long as she was honest when she could be.

OK, so I wouldn't want her having an affair, but meeting a few guys on an irregular kinda regular occasions, or females or couples so it was entirely sex, sex to me = fun, relief, enjoyment, then I would be OK with it.

Would feel different if it was closet to an affair, if kept pretty much how we do it now then it's sexual relief.

I expect the first thing I would say is 'do you have any pics/vids' lol.

Every relationship is different, I guess me being older than Colleen I wouldn't expect her to live such terrible and lengthy times without some adult comfort.

I asked how she would feel, she said it would be cheating but if only sex then I would understand.

Sex to me is absolutely everything and nothing, I get the greatest Buzz from it, but realise it's not the be all and end all.

Didn't mean to Bark, it's just I've been jumped on here a few times, I try to keep my opinions on me and not others, but if people don't agree....

W

W

"What if this hypothetical person couldn't spell - regularly ? lol"

Oops, did I misspell?.

W

This really is an excellent thread with some really good replies. I don't think anyone likes a cheater. If you have ever been the victim of this you will know the hurt and pain that it causes.

I am married, we have both been swinging for a good six years, both at clubs and home meets. We have met long term friends as well as quickies! We would never choose to have cheaters play with us, if we could help it. We wern't even keen on fuckbuddies as we didn't feel they had the same to offer us as we did them.

Now the more eagle eyed among you will notice that my profile is as a single male. This is because my wife has recently had a baby and no longer wishes to play for the forseeable future

I haven't met amany couples on here, even though i have permission to do so from the better half. The fact is, I don't think couples believe me. I can't blame them, we would be just as suspicious. Now if the world wasn't so full of cheaters, maybe people would not have to be so suspicious and more trusting instead, but sadly thats never going to be the case....

We'd never see anyone knowing they were cheating.. same reason we don't see f-buddies, or single guys even.. just doesn't seem they bring the same to the table so to speak...

We have in the past been accused of being boring because of lol... Rather that than ruin some poor sods life.. or even be part of it..

"What if this hypothetical person couldn't spell - regularly ? lol

Oops, did I misspell?.

W"

Not you, that was me

"This really is an excellent thread with some really good replies. I don't think anyone likes a cheater. If you have ever been the victim of this you will know the hurt and pain that it causes.

I am married, we have both been swinging for a good six years, both at clubs and home meets. We have met long term friends as well as quickies! We would never choose to have cheaters play with us, if we could help it. We wern't even keen on fuckbuddies as we didn't feel they had the same to offer us as we did them.

Now the more eagle eyed among you will notice that my profile is as a single male. This is because my wife has recently had a baby and no longer wishes to play for the forseeable future

I haven't met amany couples on here, even though i have permission to do so from the better half. The fact is, I don't think couples believe me. I can't blame them, we would be just as suspicious. Now if the world wasn't so full of cheaters, maybe people would not have to be so suspicious and more trusting instead, but sadly thats never going to be the case....

"

Have you thought of adding to your profile the fact that you are married, and then seeing if your wife would be prepared to speak on the phone to confirm you are playing with her permission?

This would certainly improve your chances

"

Have you thought of adding to your profile the fact that you are married, and then seeing if your wife would be prepared to speak on the phone to confirm you are playing with her permission?

This would certainly improve your chances "

Not necessarily, had quite a few replies accusing me of being a cheat.

"

Not necessarily, had quite a few replies accusing me of being a cheat."

But surely if your wife spoke on the phone to confirm you are not cheating that would clear up that issue......just a thought.

You would think - but don't normally get past the first email. No problem at all my wife speaking to some one. One girl I was seeing, we even ended up having a 3some

or maybe waiting till ur wife is ready to play again and spend this time treating her and making her feel special seeing as she has just gave birth to your baby??

just a thought

"

But surely if your wife spoke on the phone to confirm you are not cheating that would clear up that issue......just a thought."

Thanks for the suggestions, the answer is yes, I have told people straight away, and she has done this already.

Still have been questioned, weather it was actually the wife that they spoke with.

still, thanks again all suggestions welcome.

Cyprus

"re original question why women don't meet married/attached guys - well i'm a women (in a relationship, therefore i am the cheater) and reason i dont usually meet with attaached guys is basically because i dont want to get caught and have the shit kicked out of me. i'm quite surprised by some of the comments on here, an awful lot of you seem to be taking the moral high ground, which you are entitled to but i cant help feel that perhaps some of you do protest too much! everyone's entitled to have their own opinion and i respect that so please don't shoot me down in flames because i am a "cheater". after all at the end of the day, we all want the same thing, to have (hopefully) hot, horny sex"

Do you not think that maybe any truely single males you may wish to meet would feel the same about you. Maybe they don't want to meet you because they don't want the shit kicked out of them by your partner.

Or do you not tell them you are a cheater.

To me...... if your relationship is in so much trouble that you need to find sexual relief from third parties.... You should be in therapy or sorting out a flucking divorce.

And as for this pile of doggy doo

"i'm quite surprised by some of the comments on here, an awful lot of you seem to be taking the moral high ground, which you are entitled to but i cant help feel that perhaps some of you do protest too much!"

You are saying, that because we HATE cheaters and class any person who has an affair (or however you want to class it), we are protesting too much and therefore, we must be cheating also?

I have NEVER cheated on a partner, even when I dated a soldier who was away for the bulk of our 2 year relationship. I would NEVER cheat. I DON'T WANT to cheat and I've been married 3 times.

I've bene cheated on and the pain and hurt it causes is beyond belief. I felt humiliated, destroyed, debased, lonely and at times, like giving up.

I would never wish that on anyone.

As for you Missus......... how would you feel if you found out your partner had been having an affair?

Cyprus

"

But surely if your wife spoke on the phone to confirm you are not cheating that would clear up that issue......just a thought.

Thanks for the suggestions, the answer is yes, I have told people straight away, and she has done this already.

Still have been questioned, weather it was actually the wife that they spoke with.

still, thanks again all suggestions welcome. "

I actually know a male who used to arrange telephone calls with the 'wife'.

The 'wife' was actually his best female friend who hated his partner.

So I for one, don't blame anyone who doesn't believe you.

We wouldn't meet you, even with a call from the wife. Your wife is sitting at home with a new baby, ALONE, while you get your leg over with a stranger!!

Shows just how much you value that relationship!

Women who've just had babies need lots of love, attention and reassurance.

Something she isn't getting from you obviously.

Go Madchick

I have been swinging on and off since i was seventeen.

During that time i have been married twice.the first wife used to swing of a sorts (ie she would swing and i was allowed to watch or if it was a bi male then join in lol)

and i am ashamed to say that i sometimes cheated on her we broke up and divorced after nine years though a totally unrelate reason.

I was alone then for about a year where it didnt matter.

I then met wife two and was honest about my past with her,we married and for three years i was faithful unfortunatly she was not into sex at all

and eventually she let me go back to swinging in clubs.

I work for myself and eventually through work met les who had never swung before we at first became fuck buddies and went to clubs but of course things eventually started to get deep and i finally addmitted it to my wife three months later

it was hard for us all but i ended up with les (and a really good realationship with the ex which has been a very good for my young daughter)

Les and i have been together now for seven years and i have never and cant see any reason why i would ever cheat on her.

I hated the decict and lies that go with any affair and the guilt that goes with it (yes even felt guilt when the second wife knew that i was going to the clubs)to be truthful it all nearly destoyed me as a person and i actually met les at a time when i was going to end it with the second wife and live on my own anyway.

I hate all that about my past and somethings deeply regret but am seriously happy now with les and finally we can have the best of both worlds

P.S If i was ever asked in a swinging club about my status i was always honest

I never stated or gave the impression that i was single.

Craig

"or maybe waiting till ur wife is ready to play again and spend this time treating her and making her feel special seeing as she has just gave birth to your baby??

just a thought"

I agree fully with this, I personally could not 'swing' if it meant leaving my partner home to look after the kids, especially not a baby.

W

I have read quite a few posts in this thread and some of the posts a little way back have left me wondering…

When was the election? Did I miss it? **shrugs shoulder** Personal choice is one thing and personal opinion is also one thing - speaking out on behalf of ALL swingers and dictating what people can and can’t do is something entirely different. So aside from the thought “who f*cking made you god” whilst reading a few posts, I am also having thoughts about some things I have read and heard in the past from couples who prefer married guys:

One of the primary reasons I recall is discretion – married guys may be more likely to appreciate the need for discretion and for that discretion to be maintained. They are believed to be much less likely to go boasting about their little adventure to the locals.

There were also other perceived advantages relating to avoiding clinginess and pestering after the event.

So anyway, that is their choice just as it is the choice of those who won’t, don’t or like to think they haven’t.

I think a few people could do with reminding themselves of how important personal choice is… before dictating what other people should and shouldn’t do in blanket statements.

"I have read quite a few posts in this thread and some of the posts a little way back have left me wondering…

When was the election? Did I miss it? **shrugs shoulder** Personal choice is one thing and personal opinion is also one thing - speaking out on behalf of ALL swingers and dictating what people can and can’t do is something entirely different. So aside from the thought “who f*cking made you god” whilst reading a few posts, I am also having thoughts about some things I have read and heard in the past from couples who prefer married guys:

One of the primary reasons I recall is discretion – married guys may be more likely to appreciate the need for discretion and for that discretion to be maintained. They are believed to be much less likely to go boasting about their little adventure to the locals.

There were also other perceived advantages relating to avoiding clinginess and pestering after the event.

So anyway, that is their choice just as it is the choice of those who won’t, don’t or like to think they haven’t.

I think a few people could do with reminding themselves of how important personal choice is… before dictating what other people should and shouldn’t do in blanket statements.

"

Yes I do understand what you are saying I think most of us just feel so much for the poor wife/husband who is left with no choice in it.

"I have read quite a few posts in this thread and some of the posts a little way back have left me wondering…

When was the election? Did I miss it? **shrugs shoulder** Personal choice is one thing and personal opinion is also one thing - speaking out on behalf of ALL swingers and dictating what people can and can’t do is something entirely different.

"

Very well said, there is a lot of hypocrisy on here to be perfectly frank.

some people need to get over themselves, you have a choice, whether that's to swing whilst pregnant/married/bi/fat/scruffy/age difference in relationship status etc etc, but so do the rest of us, to pass on opinions is great, we can all learn from one another's opinions, but to pass your opinions as all that matters puts you in a very bad light in my opinion.

So, people, remember this is an ADULT board, and so try to act adult, allow others to have opinions and don't hunt them down if they differ to yours.

Please!

Yes I do understand what you are saying I think most of us just feel so much for the poor wife/husband who is left with no choice in it."

I'm sure many do, and this is in no way me saying it is right that married people cheat, I certainly would not, I adore my partner, but we all have a choice, we all have our reasons, so be it.

W

i dont give a fuck, i will be up high on the horse shouting 'PEOPLE WHO CHEAT ON THEIR PARTNERS ARE SCUMBAGS'

"i dont give a fuck, i will be up high on the horse shouting 'PEOPLE WHO CHEAT ON THEIR PARTNERS ARE SCUMBAGS' "

Says the woman who on her profile asks..."please respect my choice"

I'll respect the choices of those who don't take away mine.... a slightly fairer approach don't you think?

i aint hurting anyone, its very diffrent.

"i dont give a fuck, i will be up high on the horse shouting 'PEOPLE WHO CHEAT ON THEIR PARTNERS ARE SCUMBAGS' "

That's your opinion,, and good on you for having that opinion.

But, surely you accept that others have opinions that differ to yours, right or wrong.

I've been jumped on for saying I wouldn't like to keep swinging if my partner was pregnant, for one, hormones can play up, for saying I wouldn't mind if my partner swung if I was in a coma for 5 years,amongst other things, each time passed on my views of if I was in that situation, not tried to have a go at another's views, maybe I think outside the box, maybe I'm more tolerant of others views, what I'm not tolerant of is others forcing their views onto me, them trying to change my opinion because it doesn't fit in with theirs, giving half facts in their favour or twisting everything until I give in and say yes ok you are right.

Behaviour like that stops people wanting to post.

respect my choice that i choose not to play at the moment or respect my choice to lie to the one i am ment to love and go behind their back.

will never respect anyone who chooses to do that to their partner and notning will make me change my mind

"i aint hurting anyone, its very diffrent. "

Again, I agree, it is different.

My point is, it's not only this thread where hypocrisy reeks, it's just this thread I've ended up posting on, lol.

W

"i dont give a fuck, i will be up high on the horse shouting 'PEOPLE WHO CHEAT ON THEIR PARTNERS ARE SCUMBAGS'

But, surely you accept that others have opinions that differ to yours, right or wrong.

I've been jumped on for saying I wouldn't like to keep swinging if my partner was pregnant, for one, hormones can play up, for saying I wouldn't mind if my partner swung if I was in a coma for 5 years,amongst other things, each time passed on my views of if I was in that situation, not tried to have a go at another's views, maybe I think outside the box, maybe I'm more tolerant of others views, what I'm not tolerant of is others forcing their views onto me, them trying to change my opinion because it doesn't fit in with theirs, giving half facts in their favour or twisting everything until I give in and say yes ok you are right.

Behaviour like that stops people wanting to post."

where have i said no one else can can think diffrent to me??? no where i am giving my views on it and it wont be changed i fully understand not everyone will agree with what i think but that will not stop me putting in what i think

now now ladies!!!

but i agree with Polo about why some women choose married men to play with, i play with a few couples and they like it because they know i'm not going to cause them trouble, they have both been 'stalked' after being with single men.

i thank everyone for their views, but can we stop the personal attacks on people please, or the thread will closed again!!!

"

i thank everyone for their views, but can we stop the personal attacks on people please, or the thread will closed again!!!"

there has been no personal attacks

"i dont give a fuck, i will be up high on the horse shouting 'PEOPLE WHO CHEAT ON THEIR PARTNERS ARE SCUMBAGS'

Behaviour like that stops people wanting to post.

where have i said no one else can can think diffrent to me??? no where i am giving my views on it and it wont be changed i fully understand not everyone will agree with what i think but that will not stop me putting in what i think"

I'm sorry you took my post as aimed specifically at you, it wasn't, I was trying to express my reaction here, it's not about ONE person/couple but many.

That was my point with the 'surely you accept' as many others here don't.

I was aiming my post generally not entirely at your good self.

Really Sorry I didn't express that more clear Hun.

W

no thats ok no need to say sorry. its just me bear head on this morning lol sorry for taking it wrong way xxxx

arrr have a group hug !!!

without me as i'm a scumbag lol

By *mcouple1Couple  over a year ago

nr warrington

what does it really matter ?

evryone has an opinion on this one

married or not we just want politeness , respect and discretion.

guess none of the NO camp have ever met and played with a cpl who are f/b right ?

imagine what the religous people think of us and yet we judge others ??

if it makes you smile its worth whilexxx

"no thats ok no need to say sorry. its just me bear head on this morning lol sorry for taking it wrong way xxxx"

No, really it was me not expressing myself clearly, I admit to being a little crap with words, Sorry again.

I need an embarrassed smiley and a kissy one now.

W

"no thats ok no need to say sorry. its just me bear head on this morning lol sorry for taking it wrong way xxxx

No, really it was me not expressing myself clearly, I admit to being a little crap with words, Sorry again.

W "

stop saying sorry its fine lol my fault as well hun. mawwwwwwwwwwh xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"no thats ok no need to say sorry. its just me bear head on this morning lol sorry for taking it wrong way xxxx

W

stop saying sorry its fine lol my fault as well hun. mawwwwwwwwwwh xxxxxxxxxxxxxx"

OK, you may also find I ranted elsewhere too, the same room/seperate room swap, lol.

W

W

wayne nice to see the anger management classes are working

stop saying sorry its fine lol my fault as well hun. mawwwwwwwwwwh xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

OK, you may also find I ranted elsewhere too, the same room/seperate room swap, lol.

W "

Wayne good to see the anger management classes are working

all over the place

"

still, thanks again all suggestions welcome.

I actually know a male who used to arrange telephone calls with the 'wife'.

The 'wife' was actually his best female friend who hated his partner.

So I for one, don't blame anyone who doesn't believe you.

We wouldn't meet you, even with a call from the wife. Your wife is sitting at home with a new baby, ALONE, while you get your leg over with a stranger!!

Shows just how much you value that relationship!

Women who've just had babies need lots of love, attention and reassurance.

Something she isn't getting from you obviously."

well although i would never support true cheating ...i got to slip in the people who actually like to feel abused ...the cuckold husband for instance .

I know one couple where the wife goes out and fucks one ,2 sometimes more men and lets her husband listen on the phone ....he gets off on it ...

There is also the submissive wife where

her master simply does as he desires with whomever and she enjoys that feeling of objectification and abuse as a stimulant .

so its not really that clear cut ....however i am not advocating cheating on a partner ok ...

maddie i quoted your post cus of the phone call bit

MR X

"Wayne good to see the anger management classes are working"

I'm simply all for free speach, but often feel many others are not, if it may make them think twice about their opinions.

W

Cyprus

"

Aawwww Polo......the voice of reason returns.

Trouble is, it's an emotive subject. Swinging is about trust and honesty.

If someone is playing without their partners consent...... there is NO trust and honesty.

For me, personally, if a man goes out and shags someone that night then goes home to his wife and doesn't tell her, then it's cheating.

If a man comes on here, shags someone and goes home to his wife and doesn't tell her, then it's cheating.

You can't in all conciousness stick a Swinging Hat on a singleton who is really attached and call it justifiable because it's wearing said swinging hat.

Swinging is NOT single men getting their leg over because their wife isn't giving them it. Thats just cheating..... doesn't matter how you dress it up....... single person, shagging others without partners permission..... cheating.

I am sure there are people with a few strong opinions on women who get pregnant whilst swinging and/or on a swinging site… but I am also pretty sure not all those who are pregnant would wish to be tarred with a heavy coating of preconceived generalisation.

The above is purely to demonstrate a point - the same could be said for single women who only meet single men.... why are they really on swinging sites? Or any other homogenous group within the scene who are in some way different from the masses (or may be just 'us' the individual). People may feel justified to point out the differences to their own values and moral code – the danger is when it is with prejudice, intolerance and the unwillingness to consider the wider implications of their stone throwing.

It is not a bad thing to have moral standards – something swingers are often accused of lacking. However, it is not necessarily a good thing to judge without trail those who live by a different moral code… there are obviously some exceptions to this which involve illegal activities with children for example.

This is not a stance to defend married guys who play without consent. I do however point out that the judgement of them is also a judgement of those who would play with them – either knowingly or through accepted denial/ignorance is bliss approach. But does the judgement stop their. Does it end just with those who arrange to meet married guys?

I have seen couples slag off married guys cheating, yet they go dogging. Who do they really think those guys wanking at the window are? People who perform for a crowd of guys to watch at a club to satisfy their exhibitionist needs of their sex life… oh but they don’t play with them, just in front of them.

When does cheating become cheating – is it only when they actually fuck someone?

Whether you think married guys playing without consent are scumbags or not, they are an intrinsic in many aspects of the scene. I certainly can’t be sure just how many married guys my activities have involved (directly or indirectly) and if I am totally honest, I don’t really care. I doubt may others who partake in similar activities cared much at the time either… despite what they may post as being their opinion on the matter.

"I am sure there are people with a few strong opinions on women who get pregnant whilst swinging and/or on a swinging site… but I am also pretty sure not all those who are pregnant would wish to be tarred with a heavy coating of preconceived generalisation.

"

and once again being pregnant and cheating are diffrent. i aint lying to ANYONE i aint HURTING anyone. when u cheat there is someone your going to hurt!!! tell me who is gonna get hurt with me being pregnant? who am i lying to? its very very diffrent

"I am sure there are people with a few strong opinions on women who get pregnant whilst swinging and/or on a swinging site… but I am also pretty sure not all those who are pregnant would wish to be tarred with a heavy coating of preconceived generalisation.

and once again being pregnant and cheating are diffrent. i aint lying to ANYONE i aint HURTING anyone. when u cheat there is someone your going to hurt!!! tell me who is gonna get hurt with me being pregnant? who am i lying to? its very very diffrent"

Cyprus

"I am sure there are people with a few strong opinions on women who get pregnant whilst swinging and/or on a swinging site… but I am also pretty sure not all those who are pregnant would wish to be tarred with a heavy coating of preconceived generalisation"

Polo.........I agree with the preconceptions of pregnant ladies but I think it's a totally separate issue.

I personally know someone (this is true) who was desparate to get pregnant by any means fair or foul.

She's a swinger. She's single. She's now pregnant. By a married man she fucked. His life is in ruins. His wife's life is in ruins. His childrens life is in ruins.

There is a fine line any any site of this type between fun and irresponsibility.

If an attached man chooses to have bareback sex with a single woman and she gets pregnant, I have no sympathy for him or her.

However, in this instance, I have all the sympathy in the world for the wife and the kids.

Married persons are not the only scurge of the swinging world. Irresponsible and reprehensible couples and single women are just as bad.

Might help if I actually put the reply in (whoops)

What if someone posted that they met a woman on a swinging site and it turned out she was meeting guys to try and get pregnant – he drew the short straw and now was being pressured to pay child maintenance... the poster then expressed that women who get pregnant on swinging sites are all manipulative bitches…Would you wish to be thrown into that pot?

Blanket judgement of married guys playing without consent which is then expressed as the consensus of the masses has implications beyond name calling the married guys (if they are scumbags are the people who give them cause to be here not scumbags also?) which involves a fair amount of hypocrisy – those are my main points.

""I am sure there are people with a few strong opinions on women who get pregnant whilst swinging and/or on a swinging site… but I am also pretty sure not all those who are pregnant would wish to be tarred with a heavy coating of preconceived generalisation"

Polo.........I agree with the preconceptions of pregnant ladies but I think it's a totally separate issue.

I personally know someone (this is true) who was desparate to get pregnant by any means fair or foul.

She's a swinger. She's single. She's now pregnant. By a married man she fucked. His life is in ruins. His wife's life is in ruins. His childrens life is in ruins.

There is a fine line any any site of this type between fun and irresponsibility.

If an attached man chooses to have bareback sex with a single woman and she gets pregnant, I have no sympathy for him or her.

However, in this instance, I have all the sympathy in the world for the wife and the kids.

Married persons are not the only scurge of the swinging world. Irresponsible and reprehensible couples and single women are just as bad.

"

^^^^ thats not be by the way lol

"Might help if I actually put the reply in (whoops)

What if someone posted that they met a woman on a swinging site and it turned out she was meeting guys to try and get pregnant – he drew the short straw and now was being pressured to pay child maintenance... the poster then expressed that women who get pregnant on swinging sites are all manipulative bitches…Would you wish to be thrown into that pot?

Blanket judgement of married guys playing without consent which is then expressed as the consensus of the masses has implications beyond name calling the married guys (if they are scumbags are the people who give them cause to be here not scumbags also?) which involves a fair amount of hypocrisy – those are my main points.

"

i am sure u have ur own personal reasons for trying to change this thread into a pregnancy one, but to be honest i wont get in to it with u. i have made my point, and to try to compear pregnacy with cheating is very silly, and i will leave u too it.

"

btw if married men are playing with consent its not cheating is it!!! i am talking about cheaters ffs

Notting

But surely people behave like this in any "world", not just swinging.

It is each of our own repsonsibilites and concience as to how we play.

I personally would not want to be responsible for the destruction of anyones life. But then who is to say that that is going to happen.

Some affairs go on for years, and some even manage to run 2 families with neither party knowing diddly squat.

I think if you do go into that kind of play knowingly then you have to be very aware, carefull and take full responsibility for your actions.

i am sure u have ur own personal reasons for trying to change this thread into a pregnancy one, but to be honest i wont get in to it with u. i have made my point, and to try to compear pregnacy with cheating is very silly, and i will leave u too it."

I am NOT trying to change it into a thread about pregnancy - I am quite capable of starting a thread if I want one - so please do not assume and then claim to know my intentions as fact.

My points are quite simple if you care to read what is on the page and not what you want to see on the page.

If you don't understand, then may be you could ask for clarification rather than jumping on an appropriate conclusion.

By *j_markCouple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Totteridge/Whetstone

Handbags down everyone (closed)