FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Have you changed?

Have you changed?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago
Forum Mod

Do you think you have changed since you began swinging?

If so how? for better or worse do you think?

I've become much more confident,even more adventurous yet also more laid back if that makes sense

I've learnt so much since we began this way of life and look forward to learning sooo much more

So as far as im concerned its all good :D xxx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Im more tolerant and much sweeter than I used to be

I have always been gobby tho LOL

nope

still the same as i ever have been

probably am a bit 2 soft but really don't want 2 change like they way iam

Forum Mod

Thats good to stay as you are,I don't ever want to become a twisted cynical swinger,and we've chatted to a few like that and it makes me wonder why they still swing,the enthusiasm seems to have disappeared lol

Many people say that swinging is a way of life,..well we dont agree, if it was a way of life it would bound to change you, it would include, and be part of so much,.. no, to us this has always been a happy passtime, and that being so, it has not changed who we are,..and that was the way we always said it had to be from the begining, we had no reason to look for a different way of being together, or doing what we have done together,..we are still the same,..simply us

S&A

of course total agree ion that

why u want 2 change for any 1 to suit their needs

it should suit your self end of

Wow thats deep man

Evening boss, we are all being very good tonight and not getting d*unk on baileys...at all promise...no need for your boobies...I mean nockularsoooooh nockulars...they have a new name whoop whoop!!

For me swinging is a way of life, a way of life I am happy to live, has swinging changed me, absolutely and I know it is for the best.

As for a way of life, for the 9 years I have been swinging I have worked in the lifestyle in one form or another, DJ'ing at Utopia, behind the bar at Chameleons, running my small guest house that caters exclusively to swingers visiting local clubs, writing artivles (paid) for swingers magazines and for 2 years running a swingers hotel in the Swiss Alps, yes it is a way of life for me.

All my friends are swingers, my family know what I do and I am not ashamed of it though I am concious that my family don't want to see it actually happening.

Change, before swinging and meeting my ex swinging partner (6 years together) I was homophobic, I was one of those idiots that wanted to put gay men on an island and nuke it, now I not only accept that I was stupid and have lost all the old phobias and hatreds of it but have many gay friends, having a bisexual partner taught me how incredibly stupid my views were back then.

I believe swinging has made me more confident, more open minded, more tollerant, easier to get on with (some might not agree with that.

I have made many good friends in the swinging lifestyle and ex soldiers will understand when I say, the lifestyle has replaced the friendships we had when I was in the army, I once again feel part of a community.

Wow!!!

If has changed such opinions such as homophobia - we should get everyone doing it!!!

Good on ya matey - hope you continue to enjoy xxx D xxx

im hornier than i have ever been in my life, lol

Forum Mod

That is one of the many good things lol

By *leasureDomeMan  over a year ago

all over the place

its hard for me to answer really as a guy who never married and tarted all his life its hard to tell where swinging started and stopped really i mean ...do single guys swing or are we just doing what comes naturally ....dunno

Pd - tarting is just using and abusing - some of whom probably dont want that...

Whereas on this scene at least everyone knows where we stand.

I think that kind of makes a difference and holds a certain respect.

Dunno - just my Baileys riddles opinion = but i am entitled to it!! lol xx

Riddled even!!!

Opooppooppopppssss xxxx

Forum Mod

I somehow don't think PD would ever use and abuse unless you wanted him to

I have peeked at his profile and am totally in awe!!!

lol

Goes to show that no pic does NOT mean no meets!!!

Hats off to ya PD!!!

all over the place

"I somehow don't think PD would ever use and abuse unless you wanted him to"

nahhh i would never do that ...i was trying to be honest as a single bloke ...all my life i have pursued women...not just for sex but for friendship as well ...and i never committed and so really is bracketing it in the term swinging make it any different to what i did all my life

all over the place

"I have peeked at his profile and am totally in awe!!!

lol

Goes to show that no pic does NOT mean no meets!!!

Hats off to ya PD!!!"

cheers .,...its just being honest and showing women the respect they deserve

So as the thread asked - have you changed - no you have not and nor should you!!!

Keep at it babe!!!

xxxx

all over the place

"So as the thread asked - have you changed - no you have not and nor should you!!!

Keep at it babe!!!

xxxx"

be true to thine self .....

By *arryJones1975Man  over a year ago

ely

More confident, more sociable, enjoying life more.

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

Ive always been the same old me

By *adchickCouple  over a year ago

Cyprus

i've always been a cow

We have changed.. not alot cause we have always been pretty chilled but we do have more confidence....

When we first started we were shocked people actually found us attractive.... were still shocked at times lol.. and thats genuine.

changed for the better i think i've got much more confidence than i ever had before

i don't think i've changed as a person from swinging, our swingings changed a lot over the years tho lol

By *heekychezzaWoman  over a year ago

warrington

yes...I'm far less hung up about my wobbly bits....lol

really? im worse about mine, ive always been very over weight, 20+ stone at some points in my life, but tho it did bother me i could hide it with clothes to a extent, when we started swinging and going to clubs i realised people was going to see my wobbly bits and that really bothered me, took me a lot to meet people, took me even more to get naked in front of them, at clubs i'd always hide under a big towel and never play in open rooms, thats if i played at all, so i decided i had to do something about it and joined weight watchers, not for other people, not because i wanted other people to like me more but for me, because i wanted to enjoy myself more, i wanted to do all thing things i fantasisted about but felt to insecure and fat to do, i did drop 6 dress sizes, im still not what you'd call slim but im a lot smaller than i was, and guess what? im still paranoid about my wobbly bits lmao

warrington

I too have done the weightwatchers bit..lost nine stone (and still a way to go) but although I still have...and will probably always have my wobbly bits...being on Fab has taught me that it really isn't an issue when it comes to good horny fun...in fact I've met many guys who actually prefer soft pendulous breasts and cuddly naked flesh rather than well defined ribcages...lol. Thank goodness that variety is the spice of life. Yes I'd love to have a fit toned size 14 body...but it aint gonna happen...so wobbly bits an all...I'm still going to enjoy myself xxx

all over the place

"I too have done the weightwatchers bit..lost nine stone (and still a way to go) but although I still have...and will probably always have my wobbly bits...being on Fab has taught me that it really isn't an issue when it comes to good horny fun...in fact I've met many guys who actually prefer soft pendulous breasts and cuddly naked flesh rather than well defined ribcages...lol. Thank goodness that variety is the spice of life. Yes I'd love to have a fit toned size 14 body...but it aint gonna happen...so wobbly bits an all...I'm still going to enjoy myself xxx"

oooy less of the dirty talk, pendulous breasts...cuddly naked flesh .....too much for me ....

warrington

Hey...you never know till you've tried..lol

i think i have changed a lil bit..i have became more confident as i werent happy with the way i look but when guys n girls say im pretty or sexy or i have a great body it gives me the ego boost i need lol...apart from that its changed me as ive learnt more about swinging an learnt its not just about sex its about meetin new ppl too. Also ive learnt that my friends dont like me doin it so they fell out with me over it lol..oopsy..changed for the better..i think xx

all over the place

"i think i have changed a lil bit..i have became more confident as i werent happy with the way i look but when guys n girls say im pretty or sexy or i have a great body it gives me the ego boost i need lol...apart from that its changed me as ive learnt more about swinging an learnt its not just about sex its about meetin new ppl too. Also ive learnt that my friends dont like me doin it so they fell out with me over it lol..oopsy..changed for the better..i think xx "

Awww ya a sweetie babe dont let anyone tell ya otherwise ....great smile

"i think i have changed a lil bit..i have became more confident as i werent happy with the way i look but when guys n girls say im pretty or sexy or i have a great body it gives me the ego boost i need lol...apart from that its changed me as ive learnt more about swinging an learnt its not just about sex its about meetin new ppl too. Also ive learnt that my friends dont like me doin it so they fell out with me over it lol..oopsy..changed for the better..i think xx "

i'd say a true friend would still be yr friend, my friends dont know i do this, but im 99.9% sure they would still be my friends if they knew . who knows,

Good on ya xx

Well tell 'em to go and swivel babe, its their loss.

If they were real friends they'd stay friends no matter what you did, as long as no one got hurt.

It'll all be down to jealousy on their part.Chances are you'll meet genuine friends now.

Trace & Ric

XXXX

i have to admit, just reading thro the last few posts, that i'd say some of the most genuine and true friends i have met thro swinging, we have had people we have met off here that have gone above and beyond the call of swinging to help us, like a couple we knew that drove all the way from wolverhampton at 2am to pick us up from north wales when our car broke down, after my own family refused to come help us! a couple we knew that came out to our house after i had lost my keys to borrow me some money till i could get in the house to pay a locksmith to get me in who refused to do it withiout payment first, even tho i explained i could'nt pay him till he opned the door so i could get some money lol just to name a couple, some of the things that even my none swinging friends would'nt do to help, saying that for some reason i can't play with people i have met and liked enough to want to keep as friends, i have no idea why i think its because im scared that the sex will ruin the friendship if anything goes wrong, id sooner have good friends that extra play mates, as a women who meets single men i can't get sex anytime, i don't shag friends even in the swinging world

"i have to admit, just reading thro the last few posts, that i'd say some of the most genuine and true friends i have met thro swinging, we have had people we have met off here that have gone above and beyond the call of swinging to help us, like a couple we knew that drove all the way from wolverhampton at 2am to pick us up from north wales when our car broke down, after my own family refused to come help us! a couple we knew that came out to our house after i had lost my keys to borrow me some money till i could get in the house to pay a locksmith to get me in who refused to do it withiout payment first, even tho i explained i could'nt pay him till he opned the door so i could get some money lol just to name a couple, some of the things that even my none swinging friends would'nt do to help, saying that for some reason i can't play with people i have met and liked enough to want to keep as friends, i have no idea why i think its because im scared that the sex will ruin the friendship if anything goes wrong, id sooner have good friends that extra play mates, as a women who meets single men i can't get sex anytime, i don't shag friends even in the swinging world "

We find the better the friendship,the better the sex.

Trace & Ric

XXXX

» Add a new message to this topic