FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Female solo play in a club? Couples question

Female solo play in a club? Couples question

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *oundmywayback OP   Woman  over a year ago

Birmingham

I am curious as to what people (predominately couples) think of a current thought I have been having regarding a play experience I would love to explore more.

I am a single female who attends a club regularly. I would love to be able to walk into a group play environment (of course if it was an open none private room) and solo play with toys. I love to watch and be watched. However, due to my current ‘husband set rules and boundaries’ I am not actively playing with couples.

How would you feel about this as a couple playing in a club?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

As part of a couple looking forward to our first club experience, I can confidently say that we would enjoy watching and playing with each other while we did so, and would absolutely respect your boundaries and just watch.

Obviously I can’t speak for anyone else.

"As part of a couple looking forward to our first club experience, I can confidently say that we would enjoy watching and playing with each other while we did so, and would absolutely respect your boundaries and just watch.

Obviously I can’t speak for anyone else. "

I can't imagine too many people having a problem with it.

Ellen has done similar - she entered a room in a club alone and masturbated, but by the time I got into the room she was receiving a fair bit of help!

By *he riverdeep69Couple  over a year ago

North west ish

Sounds very hot and horny. You may think about appointing a spotter to fend off those wanting to join in. They can inform people that they are welcome to watch but that is all, otherwise you may spend more time explaining yourself and that can kill the mood.

By *amaraBeaverbankWoman  over a year ago

Benidorm Spain

I pretty much always go alone to clubs and have never experienced anything u toward from couples.

I’d say my experience is that if you respect couples boundaries and don’t expect to join them, you’ll be fine.

Go along, see what happens and enjoy yoursefl I’d say.

Birmingham

Thank you so much for the replies

Hearing other people’s experiences and thoughts might just give me the nudge I need to go and have fun this weekend...

Also, great idea to have someone around and about with me too

By *scouple07Couple  over a year ago

louth, Ireland

That sounds incredibly hot, the thoughts of a female playing while just watching us play would be amazing

By *mmixtapeCouple  over a year ago

middle earth

I've wanted to do this for so long but Mr is always all over me haha

By *ebwizMan  over a year ago

Clevedon

Me and my wife tend to be watchers or watched, so that would have been a good match. Never seen it happen, not that we go like we used too.

Birmingham

Thank you for the advice. I have just had some new toys delivered and I am excited to try them out at my regular club tomorrow evening

By *entleman JayMan  over a year ago

Wakefield

"Sounds very hot and horny. You may think about appointing a spotter to fend off those wanting to join in. They can inform people that they are welcome to watch but that is all, otherwise you may spend more time explaining yourself and that can kill the mood."

You need a “spotter”.

Cupids have an event entitled “JUGS” just us girls. Details are in the forum x

I think this would be amazingly hot!! We love the whole perving thing and love being watched. I think you would be approached a few times but after a couple of no thanks I’m just here to watch I’m sure people would leave you to it and enjoy the two shows

» Add a new message to this topic