FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Fab reality

Fab reality

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *S45 OP   Man  over a year ago

London /

So many posts from people questioning their profile, their messages etc. I wonder what people think the reality / expectation of fab is, as it might help others put things in perspective. So is fab maybe 80% chat and 20% meets??? And even then I bet those getting the meets are having more than their fair share, lucky people!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

80% wasted messages, 15% chat and 5% meets for guys I recon on average.

By *orbidden eastMan  over a year ago

london dodging electric scooters

"80% wasted messages, 15% chat and 5% meets for guys I recon on average. "

I think that’s about it bud. Very good

100% bants! take it as it is

By *eannaTV/TS  over a year ago

Cwmfelifach, nr Newport

I find about 95% wasted time as most don't read profile and expect to meet same day generally within a hour of speaking on here, 4% don't turn up and 1% actual meets.

I doubt it really matters, experiences will vary from person to person!

What’s important is whether it’s working for you.

"So many posts from people questioning their profile, their messages etc. I wonder what people think the reality / expectation of fab is, as it might help others put things in perspective. So is fab maybe 80% chat and 20% meets??? And even then I bet those getting the meets are having more than their fair share, lucky people!"

You get what you put in. If you are prepared to READ profiles FULLY and tailor your messages to THEIR profile you will get meets,.

"80% wasted messages, 15% chat and 5% meets for guys I recon on average. "

Trust me its mutual for women

"So many posts from people questioning their profile, their messages etc. I wonder what people think the reality / expectation of fab is, as it might help others put things in perspective. So is fab maybe 80% chat and 20% meets??? And even then I bet those getting the meets are having more than their fair share, lucky people!

You get what you put in. If you are prepared to READ profiles FULLY and tailor your messages to THEIR profile you will get meets,. "

Bollocks

By *entleman JayMan  over a year ago

Wakefield

9 out of 10 conversations go no where. I can spot the signs in the first couple of messages. As a general rule if it doesn’t start with a capital letter and end with a full stop it’s not going anywhere.

I calculated that the success rate from first conversation or wink through fab. All the way through to having sex of some sort, is 5%. Admittedly that is for us, however I've not had anyone disagree when discussed.

I suspect the rate for single men is lower.

"I calculated that the success rate from first conversation or wink through fab. All the way through to having sex of some sort, is 5%. Admittedly that is for us, however I've not had anyone disagree when discussed.

I suspect the rate for single men is lower."

Really??

By *uenevereWoman  over a year ago

Scunthorpe

"So many posts from people questioning their profile, their messages etc. I wonder what people think the reality / expectation of fab is, as it might help others put things in perspective. So is fab maybe 80% chat and 20% meets??? And even then I bet those getting the meets are having more than their fair share, lucky people!

You get what you put in. If you are prepared to READ profiles FULLY and tailor your messages to THEIR profile you will get meets,. "

I would tend to agree, based on the messages I get.

I am only looking to meet women, yet 99% of first messages I receive, are from men (single or in couples) hoping to meet... most admit that they just looked at the photos

» Add a new message to this topic