FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > How's my Profile

How's my Profile

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Happy to take on board all responses, be good bad or i different. Any help to make betyer would be great.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *partharmonyCouple  over a year ago

Ruislip

It's OK. It doesn't stand out. It's just ordinary really.

My recommendation would be to try and put a bit of personality into it like adding a bit of humour.

Luke

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Looks right to us, the question is do you like It suppose

"It's OK. It doesn't stand out. It's just ordinary really.

My recommendation would be to try and put a bit of personality into it like adding a bit of humour.

Luke "

I had previously put humour on a profile when i was last in here.. got slated for it.. however i shall take advice on board amd work at it..

"Looks right to us, the question is do you like It suppose "

I do like it. However always interesting to see other peoples opinions.. help always appreciated. Thanks for taking time to message x

It shows your full body which is a fair representation of yourself. If you send face pics with your messages then you’re doing it right. Only skimmed your profile text and it looks ok and normal.

I say it time and time again though there is NOTHING anyone can write on their profile that will guarantee replies or interest. I’ve never read a guys profile and thought oh my god I have to meet him. You have to be found attractive by the people you’re messaging and that’s all you can do.

Fab is my Argos book I look at the pictures then take down the numbers of the ones I wanna take home. Only the beautiful get chosen.

I would suggest to put a reason why you cannot accommodate otherwise your discretion can be translated into being attached or married.

"I would suggest to put a reason why you cannot accommodate otherwise your discretion can be translated into being attached or married."

I am single parent.. dont think i need to explain that situation to everyone. Just my opinion.

By *adeiteWoman  over a year ago

Poole, but up in lincs for a bit

"I would suggest to put a reason why you cannot accommodate otherwise your discretion can be translated into being attached or married.

I am single parent.. dont think i need to explain that situation to everyone. Just my opinion."

Then people will assume yoire married and playing away.

They can assume then.. when women cant accom do people assume they are playing away?

It seems from reading forums that men playing away are villified however if a woman plays away then its ok.. i have my children 3 nights a week and every other weekend having a good relationship with my ex means those days can change at drop of a hat. This isnt facebook

Its not bad its not outstanding either and similar to many other male profiles on here.

"They can assume then.. when women cant accom do people assume they are playing away?

It seems from reading forums that men playing away are villified however if a woman plays away then its ok.. i have my children 3 nights a week and every other weekend having a good relationship with my ex means those days can change at drop of a hat. This isnt facebook"

i love it, ask for advise then ignore it

By *affeine DuskMan  over a year ago

Caerphilly

"They can assume then.. when women cant accom do people assume they are playing away?

It seems from reading forums that men playing away are villified however if a woman plays away then its ok.. i have my children 3 nights a week and every other weekend having a good relationship with my ex means those days can change at drop of a hat. This isnt facebook"

It's a fair point, except the assumption is backed by fact that there is a lot of dudes playing away on here. The assumption comes from the experience.

Couldn't imagine anybody would look down on ya for mentioning the why in contect of being a single parent, though. It would be good honesty innit

It seems from reading forums that men playing away are villified however if a woman plays away then its ok.. i have my children 3 nights a week and every other weekend having a good relationship with my ex means those days can change at drop of a hat. This isnt facebook

i love it, ask for advise then ignore it"

Not ignored it.. i have listened but disagree with having to put why i cant accom online... i wil change my profile accordingly. By saying I can accom on some days but not others people have previously accused of being unreliable.

Not ignored it.. i have listened but disagree with having to put why i cant accom online... i wil change my profile accordingly. By saying I can accom on some days but not others people have previously accused of being unreliable."

Why not just put you can't accom because of kids? Then it answers the questions and takes away the unreliability factor? Once you get chatting to someone then you can just tell them about the fact you can accom sometimes?

By *amissCouple  over a year ago

chelmsford

"I would suggest to put a reason why you cannot accommodate otherwise your discretion can be translated into being attached or married.

I am single parent.. dont think i need to explain that situation to everyone. Just my opinion."

No you dont

Not ignored it.. i have listened but disagree with having to put why i cant accom online... i wil change my profile accordingly. By saying I can accom on some days but not others people have previously accused of being unreliable.

Why not just put you can't accom because of kids? Then it answers the questions and takes away the unreliability factor? Once you get chatting to someone then you can just tell them about the fact you can accom sometimes? "

Ok. Will give that a go. Just didnt really want to put to of my life on here. People in my area might cottoncon who i am..lol

chelmsford

Why not just put you can't accom because of kids? Then it answers the questions and takes away the unreliability factor? Once you get chatting to someone then you can just tell them about the fact you can accom sometimes?

Ok. Will give that a go. Just didnt really want to put to of my life on here. People in my area might cottoncon who i am..lol"

Don't put what you're not comfortable with

Ok. Will give that a go. Just didnt really want to put to of my life on here. People in my area might cottoncon who i am..lol

Don't put what you're not comfortable with "

Thank you for the understanding xx

chelmsford

Don't put what you're not comfortable with

Thank you for the understanding xx"

You're welcome

By *W ChapMan  over a year ago

Swindon

You asked for advice. I'd shhhh now if I was you.

It seems from reading forums that men playing away are villified however if a woman plays away then its ok.. i have my children 3 nights a week and every other weekend having a good relationship with my ex means those days can change at drop of a hat. This isnt facebook You asked for advice. I'd shhhh now if I was you. "

Why?

Cant tell u i dont wanna nit pick or awt

By *W ChapMan  over a year ago

Swindon

"Happy to take on board all responses, be good bad or i different. Any help to make betyer would be great. "
Because people are giving you advice and then you're contesting that advice....makes you look a bit of a dick tbh. Imo just take on board people's comments and then make your own decision on what works for your profile.

By *he Queen of TartsWoman  over a year ago
Forum Mod

My Own Little World

"Cant tell u i dont wanna nit pick or awt"

He asked, so it is ok to give advice.

"Happy to take on board all responses, be good bad or i different. Any help to make betyer would be great. Because people are giving you advice and then you're contesting that advice....makes you look a bit of a dick tbh. Imo just take on board people's comments and then make your own decision on what works for your profile. "

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

I would suggest you put "can accommodate". Don't mention your kids. Just arrange meets the nights they are not with you.

» Add a new message to this topic