FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > New to this and no messages ?

New to this and no messages ?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *nnie123321 OP   Couple  over a year ago

Lancaster

Hi there I’ve recently changed our profile from looking for a single guy to seeking women and couples, but we don’t get any messages, and hardly any messages back, where are we going wrong? Any advice appreciated thanks

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By * Sophie xTV/TS  over a year ago

Derby

A quick look at your profile and I think you need to have at least pictures of both of you so others can see the Mr as well and try to fill out a few details of what sort of people you are hoping to meet, what youd like to do with those you want to meet and what you have to offer.

Hope that helps a bit

Lancaster

Thank you Sophie yes you’re right I never know quite what to put tho but I’ll put some thought to it , thanks again xx

Derby

The pictures of you (her) are lovely so all good there.

If you were just looking for men then your profile would be enough as it is but women and couples tend to want to know more about you first and be able to see who they're possibly getting involved with.

Best of luck as I find writing a good profile quite daunting

Lancaster

"The pictures of you (her) are lovely so all good there.

If you were just looking for men then your profile would be enough as it is but women and couples tend to want to know more about you first and be able to see who they're possibly getting involved with.

Best of luck as I find writing a good profile quite daunting"

Thanks again hun, your profile is great ! Xx

Derby

Thanks again hun, your profile is great ! Xx"

I've had a couple of comments today that it's a bit too long so I'm due a rewrite too...they're so hard to get right xx

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Definitely lack of info OP.

Couples want to know if there’s any compatibility before they show interest.

I’m sure you will do well if you add some details about yourselves and maybe some joint pics.

Lots of luck!

V x

What others have said add more info about you what you are looking for what you can offer etc

Is the female bi curious or inexperienced ? Either is fine but some may shy away from a threesome where the lady is inexperienced

Good luck

"Hi there I’ve recently changed our profile from looking for a single guy to seeking women and couples, but we don’t get any messages, and hardly any messages back, where are we going wrong? Any advice appreciated thanks "
everyone is looking for this but having said that the lady of your couple has a distinct advantage attracting such a meet she looks very sexy be patient I'm sure you'll achieve it

By *exy Black JenWoman  over a year ago

London/Eastbourne weekends

I agree. If Im meeting a couple, I want the lady to be fully bisexual otherwise it ends up with the lady tentatively playing for 5 mins whilst the guy thinking he can fuck me for the next hour.....and definitely pics of Mr. Women are fussy (quite rightly) and want to see who they are going to be playing with....

Lancaster

"Definitely lack of info OP.

I’m sure you will do well if you add some details about yourselves and maybe some joint pics.

Lots of luck!

V x"

Thanks for the feedback, it’s just because we’re new to this I’m not really sure what we’re looking for if that makes sense just want to meet a genuine couple and see how it goes haha maybe I should just be honest and say that but I think it might put some couples / women off if we’ve not had meets before x

Lancaster

"Hi there I’ve recently changed our profile from looking for a single guy to seeking women and couples, but we don’t get any messages, and hardly any messages back, where are we going wrong? Any advice appreciated thanks everyone is looking for this but having said that the lady of your couple has a distinct advantage attracting such a meet she looks very sexy be patient I'm sure you'll achieve it "

Thank you you’re very kind x

Lancaster

"What others have said add more info about you what you are looking for what you can offer etc

Is the female bi curious or inexperienced ? Either is fine but some may shy away from a threesome where the lady is inexperienced

Good luck

Wow I really want some experience though ! Bi curious and inexperienced :/ hopefully we will find someone soon I’m going to tweak our profile tomorrow x

"

Lancaster

"I agree. If Im meeting a couple, I want the lady to be fully bisexual otherwise it ends up with the lady tentatively playing for 5 mins whilst the guy thinking he can fuck me for the next hour.....and definitely pics of Mr. Women are fussy (quite rightly) and want to see who they are going to be playing with...."

Thanks I’ve just put pics of hubby on now and good advice about mrs being fully bisexual I can see how that would maybe turn out if she wasn’t x

By *rMrsBrightsideCouple  over a year ago

Northumberland

We don't get many messages from couples either, practically none from women. I think you have to be proactive if you have the confidence and message them yourselves.

Once you get chatting to people just explain what you are looking for. I had no experience with women but just told people this. Some it won't bother, others it will. It just takes a bit of time to find the right people but it's worth it when you do. There are some genuinely lovely people on here.

Mrs xx

Lots of luck!

V x

Thanks for the feedback, it’s just because we’re new to this I’m not really sure what we’re looking for if that makes sense just want to meet a genuine couple and see how it goes haha maybe I should just be honest and say that but I think it might put some couples / women off if we’ve not had meets before x"

Just be yourselves. If that puts some people off then so be it. They weren’t right for you in the first place.

We’ve all been at the newbie stage. I can remember feeling exactly the same as you.

We update our profile frequently to reflect what we are looking for as it changes with experience on the site.

Don’t worry about it too much, enjoy Fab with all its highs and lows x

By *eastAndTheHarlotCouple  over a year ago

Hartlepool

What do you want from a couple?

What type of play do you want?

Who are you as people?

Men are way easier to get on fab but with women and couples you need to put effort in. You need to get to know eachother and find out likes, dislikes and rules.

By *randmrsmanchesterCouple  over a year ago

Manchester

Shame your not closer

By *orthern StarsCouple  over a year ago

Durham, North Yorkshire and can travel

Lots of luck!

V x

Thanks for the feedback, it’s just because we’re new to this I’m not really sure what we’re looking for if that makes sense just want to meet a genuine couple and see how it goes haha maybe I should just be honest and say that but I think it might put some couples / women off if we’ve not had meets before x"

Just be honest in your profile. We were all new here without meets when we first joined. Think of your profile as your 'shop window' in that you have to attract people in to view. Put in your profile a little about yourselves and what you are looking for. Ensure you make the effort to message people first too. Good luck.

Lancaster

Thanks everyone really good advice there xx

By *irty PrettyWoman  over a year ago

Cardiff

Thanks again hun, your profile is great ! Xx

I've had a couple of comments today that it's a bit too long so I'm due a rewrite too...they're so hard to get right xx"

Off topic I know but I just wanted to say, ignore ‘em, it’s your profile not theirs! I get bitchy remarks about mine being too long literally several times a day, but I’m not about to change it for some whiny twit I won’t be meeting. Everything in it is important to me so it’s staying. I just block them usually so they don’t have the pain of seeing it again!

"Hi there I’ve recently changed our profile from looking for a single guy to seeking women and couples, but we don’t get any messages, and hardly any messages back, where are we going wrong? Any advice appreciated thanks "

Your profile is wonderful

Shame you're not a bit closer, we'd definitely meet you both

Try a classy picture of you both together, lots of fake couples profiles where a man sets up a couples account with selfies the girlfriend has sent. Also 4 months with not even a social veri would put me and the wife off on our couples profile. We know it takes time to dip the toe in but we arranged a social and got meet verified within a week.

You’ll no doubt get plenty now, I’m not in you age range but defo would of x

By *carlettxWoman  over a year ago

Essex

Attractive couple but pics together help plus put a little more effort into your profile text

I guess you have to look at it this way - if you were to look at your profile what would make you want to message ?

Remember doesn’t matter how great your pics are people want to ‘see’ a bit more of you

By *ed wineMan  over a year ago

Where the streets have no name

Sincerely, it's the first time I read a couple that doesn't receive messages. Anyway, I am pretty sure that will change in the next hours.

A different point is that you receive what you are loking for...

Good luck OP

By *ed LipstickWoman  over a year ago

Fucksville

Your prof would put me off as you've been on fab for 4 months and not had a cam veri or even social. There's very little info on what you are looking for full swap etc. The lady is bi curious for me that's a huge no no, I don't want to be a rent a tongue to help out with your fellas fantasy. Not saying this is what you're about but guys, just how to me your prof comes across.

Best of luck though x

[Removed by poster at 06/02/20 02:02:29]

"Your prof would put me off as you've been on fab for 4 months and not had a cam veri or even social. There's very little info on what you are looking for full swap etc. The lady is bi curious for me that's a huge no no, I don't want to be a rent a tongue to help out with your fellas fantasy. Not saying this is what you're about but guys, just how to me your prof comes across.

Best of luck though x "

Best answer ever and sums up the whole site x

By *anillaboyMan  over a year ago

london

Do What u been told and after that you will be sufocated with messages. Also the way you both Look is a big big atuu

If its couples and single women you are looking for then it might be worth trying a club or social.

I know I will only meet couples or ladies this way and very often don't reply to messages unless they really spark my interest.

By *averockrockMan  over a year ago

swindon

I definitely agree that women are a bit fussy! lol

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

I agree with the suggestion you need some pics of the two of you together.

Also "meet for a drink and see what happens" is very vague. Are you looking for full swap, soft swap, women only play etc.

By *ed LipstickWoman  over a year ago

Fucksville

"Your prof would put me off as you've been on fab for 4 months and not had a cam veri or even social. There's very little info on what you are looking for full swap etc. The lady is bi curious for me that's a huge no no, I don't want to be a rent a tongue to help out with your fellas fantasy. Not saying this is what you're about but guys, just how to me your prof comes across.

Best of luck though x

Best answer ever and sums up the whole site x"

Thank you

Yet the OP still not changed their prof and taken the advice of any of the above. Makes you wonder why you bother!

By *rK MrsJCouple  over a year ago

Kidderminster

With your pics don't think you'll to many problems meeting couples, good luck.

» Add a new message to this topic