FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Anyone for real?

Anyone for real?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By * and C 123 OP   Couple  over a year ago

Delamere

Is anyone out there actually wanting to meet up? Lots of people seem to just want to send endless messages that come to nothing. Getting fed up.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I do they’re out there somewhere

By *inky_couple2020Couple  over a year ago

North West

We want to meet and have done, with varying success.

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

Yes, plenty of us are real. Others may not meet out preferences or criteria for meeting though.

By *urvy Girl 79Woman  over a year ago

Near Bourne

Lots of people on here meet.But not everyone you chat to will meet you. I chat to quite a few people, get to know them a bit before I decide wether or not I'd like to meet them..

By *heekyFlirtyCoupleCouple  over a year ago

stockport

We’re for real! We meet people..... and play! But we feel your pain

By *hedireCouple  over a year ago

wigan

Real people have real lives which tend to get in the way of playing out. We frequently find when we are available and ready no one else is or we end up chasing a time waster. If you look at our verifications you'll see it comes in fits and bursts.

By *inkylovers09Couple  over a year ago

Hertfordshire

Feel you're pain too.. looking for a lady to play with mrs but alone with no guys, impossible!! Lol

We are a real genuine couple (hotwife) looking for fun

By *ootballFlowerCouple  over a year ago

Mansfield

We had our first direct play meet from here on the weekend - all other meets have been club based or from people we have met at the clubs.

Considering we were offering to accommodate at our hotel and looking for a single bloke potentially it was bloody hard work!!!

Have to say though it worked out brilliantly and we are very glad we stuck with it!

G&D xx

By *oodnitegirlWoman  over a year ago

Yorkshire

I’ve met two or three

By *eeleyWoman  over a year ago

Dudley

"Is anyone out there actually wanting to meet up? Lots of people seem to just want to send endless messages that come to nothing. Getting fed up."

No, I never meet, I'm just here gathering wank fodder.

By *bi HaiveMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

Being fed up after three weeks doesn't bode well.

If you were a single guy there'd be dozens of responses saying 'patience' and 'did you expect to be knee deep in clunge in a month?'.

All good things come to those who wait.

A

By *hMyGawdCouple  over a year ago

Midlands

"Yes, plenty of us are real. Others may not meet out preferences or criteria for meeting though. "

Midlands

Very real, but also very fussy.

OP, you've managed to get yourself a meet in 3 weeks.. some people don't get that for many months, even years

Same here this site and swinging in general has changed so much since was last here, it seems that it s inundated and overwhelmed with people that think..... wanna fuck now! Means I'm grabbing my coat see you in 10

Too many rude peeps that spoil it for the genuines

By *rMrsBrightsideCouple  over a year ago

Northumberland

We're real, we meet and play but do send a lot of messages as we like to get to know people first. We understand that's not everyone's way though x

By *radleywigginsMan  over a year ago

northwest

The couple you met in the club last week not real?

By *elshsunsWoman  over a year ago

Flintshire

I’m fake

By *heshire DilfMan  over a year ago

Cheshire

Count yourself lucky you get to the chatting stage. That's one step further down the road than I normally get. Would love to have the opportunity to call someone a time waster.

By *radleywigginsMan  over a year ago

northwest

"I’m fake "

Knew it

By *inkyman1964Man  over a year ago

Stoke-on-Trent

"Is anyone out there actually wanting to meet up? Lots of people seem to just want to send endless messages that come to nothing. Getting fed up."

Plenty of real people meet at AtlantisEvolution!

join the club

By *layful Couple For YouCouple  over a year ago

Lust

We prefer to read first messages when we’re both together, which due to conflicting work schedules means it could be a couple of weeks before we respond. Which quite often means that the people that messaged us in the first place seem to get bored of the wait and hardly ever respond to us after that lol

By *rHotNottsMan  over a year ago

Dubai / Nottingham

We’re very real and love to play

Get yourselves to a club. We do xtasia out of preference...

By *iner69erMan  over a year ago

inverness

I reckon theres only a tiny percentage on here getting meets. Can be a bit depressing trying for years, realising that you are probably finished in life getting any fun, and theres sod all you can do about it.

Midlands

"I reckon theres only a tiny percentage on here getting meets. Can be a bit depressing trying for years, realising that you are probably finished in life getting any fun, and theres sod all you can do about it. "

Pay for it? No shame in that.

By *eastAndTheHarlotCouple  over a year ago

Hartlepool

You've been here for 3 weeks.

Seeking women and couples.

State in your profile you want to chat first.

Give it time, this is swinging.

By *orbidden eastMan  over a year ago

london dodging electric scooters

Speak for yourself

You’ve only been on the site for three weeks OP. You’ll need a bit more patience than that if you’re going to enjoy your time on Fab.

Plenty of people meet but it takes time to build up connections.

By *ntrepid ExplorersCouple  over a year ago

Birmingham

Yep we meet plenty of people, including single guys. Maybe it's your approach?

By *quaman87Man  over a year ago

Colchester

feel ya pain lol

By *aughty Lovers 69Man  over a year ago

Wallasey

We have this issue too OP, it's a nightmare xx

I am wanting to meet

By *oneyjule65Couple  over a year ago

Halifax

"We’re for real! We meet people..... and play! But we feel your pain"

Us too

By *ev_1Couple  over a year ago

Bickliegh

Always willing to meet but some people need to get of there high horses and come back to reality always looking for super models and fit athletic studs the real people are normal down to earth people bag of worms opened good luck everybody x

I have met some lovely people and had some very different experiences. Hard work ploughing through fab to find the genuine ones. Times too precious. Should be a quick exchange of messages to work out if you click, swap face pics then arrange a social. If all works out let the fun begin

stockport

"I have met some lovely people and had some very different experiences. Hard work ploughing through fab to find the genuine ones. Times too precious. Should be a quick exchange of messages to work out if you click, swap face pics then arrange a social. If all works out let the fun begin "

Some of our best meets are when this happens. The long drawn out messages seem to lead to disappointment!

By *rivateparts!Man  over a year ago

Walking down the only road I've ever known!

"I have met some lovely people and had some very different experiences. Hard work ploughing through fab to find the genuine ones. Times too precious. Should be a quick exchange of messages to work out if you click, swap face pics then arrange a social. If all works out let the fun begin

Some of our best meets are when this happens. The long drawn out messages seem to lead to disappointment! "

Am I real

By *itsAndTangentsCouple  over a year ago

Plymouth

For some the "endless messages" are a way of gauging how well they would get on in person.

If we don't click by message we probably wouldn't commit one of the few nights we get off to meeting.

Just food for thought that not everyone can be available at the drop of a hat

By *averockrockMan  over a year ago

swindon

I definitely do!

By *orthern StarsCouple  over a year ago

Durham, North Yorkshire and can travel

"I’ve met two or three"

You floozy

By *rMrsBrightsideCouple  over a year ago

Northumberland

"For some the "endless messages" are a way of gauging how well they would get on in person.

If we don't click by message we probably wouldn't commit one of the few nights we get off to meeting.

Just food for thought that not everyone can be available at the drop of a hat"

we find it worth the time and effort x

By *angOnBunnyCouple  over a year ago

Ipswich

We try to meet, but TBH life gets in the way and so we chat a bit online to find the ones we want to meet and ensure we'll get on, as at the moment we really do need to plan our time carefully

I would like a meet definitely

By *ina VonteeseTV/TS  over a year ago

Leicester

Get to a club meet people and engage in conversation. If you are lucky pick up a social verification darling and you might find a better degree of success.

stockport

"I have met some lovely people and had some very different experiences. Hard work ploughing through fab to find the genuine ones. Times too precious. Should be a quick exchange of messages to work out if you click, swap face pics then arrange a social. If all works out let the fun begin

Some of our best meets are when this happens. The long drawn out messages seem to lead to disappointment!

Am I real "

We know you are. We’ve actually met you!

By *rHotNottsMan  over a year ago

Dubai / Nottingham

"For some the "endless messages" are a way of gauging how well they would get on in person.

For us, if we get into endless messaging and can’t seem to arrange a meet it usually means it’s not to be.

We find that when there’s instant chemistry and a connection both couples are keen to put a date in the diary, it might be several weeks or months away but there’s a sense of urgency to not let it drift away.

Gut instincts are usually accurate, we tend to make a decision based on a few pictures and the first couple of messages, the rest is just logistics as we travel a lot and can often be out the UK.

We have a couple of times met people after very long message exchanges that doesn’t turn out good. In one case the personalities were very different offline to online, but that’s only happened once in 30 or so meets. The other time the passion had almost fizzled out before meeting but we met for a social anyway as we’d gotten to know them so well!

I'm real. Tend to get rid if people seem to just want to chat endlessly.

By *oneyjule65Couple  over a year ago

Halifax

"I'm real. Tend to get rid if people seem to just want to chat endlessly. "

Us too..

By *irty PrettyWoman  over a year ago

Cardiff

That’s exactly how I approach it. I don’t have a lot of free time so exchanging messages lets me get a feel for what they’re like, whether we get on, if they only message me when they’re horny, whether they can string more than a few words together - if I get a bad feeling from that, I won’t even bother with a social never mind a meet. It’s a kind of winnowing process.

Birmingham

That’s exactly how I approach it. I don’t have a lot of free time so exchanging messages lets me get a feel for what they’re like, whether we get on, if they only message me when they’re horny, whether they can string more than a few words together - if I get a bad feeling from that, I won’t even bother with a social never mind a meet. It’s a kind of winnowing process."

There's a middle ground though, right? It's always possible to have too much chat eventually, unless that's literally all you both agree you want.

I do for sure. I get the need for messages, but there has to be an endgame somewhere, surely? I'm really not here just for penpals.

By *irty PrettyWoman  over a year ago

Cardiff

That’s exactly how I approach it. I don’t have a lot of free time so exchanging messages lets me get a feel for what they’re like, whether we get on, if they only message me when they’re horny, whether they can string more than a few words together - if I get a bad feeling from that, I won’t even bother with a social never mind a meet. It’s a kind of winnowing process.

There's a middle ground though, right? It's always possible to have too much chat eventually, unless that's literally all you both agree you want."

If I’m getting on so well with someone that we’re chatting every day, I intend to meet them. Sometimes, due to lives being busy, it takes a while to coordinate our diaries. If someone gets bored waiting then I’m not stopping them going elsewhere, but I’ve never gone off someone because we get on too well.

Birmingham

"If I’m getting on so well with someone that we’re chatting every day, I intend to meet them. Sometimes, due to lives being busy, it takes a while to coordinate our diaries. If someone gets bored waiting then I’m not stopping them going elsewhere, but I’ve never gone off someone because we get on too well."

Whilst there are obviously contributing issues here, I spent wayyy too long chatting to the woman in a couple and in such a way that it was an obvious foregone conclusion that we'd play when they finally came round. When they did, he had the charm and personality of a mouldy teabag and we had to ask them to leave. God it was so so so bad. So we try to say "hey, this all sounds good, we know your favourite flavour of crisps, so lets meet soon before this fades away to nothing" or such...

By *itsAndTangentsCouple  over a year ago

Plymouth

Theres a definite middle ground and generally speaking we would know within a day or two if we want to meet them but actually arranging a meet when all you can do is every other fortnight some ability to chat over text is required.

By *all me FlikWoman  over a year ago

Galaxy Far Far Away

We go to the club to play with others and use Fab for light entertainment

try a few parties, it shows you are real and gives people a reason to contact you, you get out what you put in xx

By *uenevereWoman  over a year ago

Scunthorpe

OP you have only been on the site 3 weeks. That isn't enough time for my interpretation of endless messages that come to nothing.

I also think that's better than a few messages arrange a meet and they don't show up.

To be honest finding meets on here isn't easy. When meeting with hubby we generally do clubs.

Be patient and you will find the right one.

By *iner69erMan  over a year ago

inverness

"Is anyone out there actually wanting to meet up? Lots of people seem to just want to send endless messages that come to nothing. Getting fed up.

OP you have only been on the site 3 weeks. That isn't enough time for my interpretation of endless messages that come to nothing.

I also think that's better than a few messages arrange a meet and they don't show up.

To be honest finding meets on here isn't easy. When meeting with hubby we generally do clubs.

Be patient and you will find the right one."

also possible you will never meet the right one, so be prepared for that.

By *HaRiFMan  over a year ago

Beyond the shadows.

I’m doing slightly better here then I did at Tesco’s

Im always up for a meet

By *eggyLeahCDTV/TS  over a year ago

liverpool

Literally thousands