FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > 3 sums or more

3 sums or more

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

OK... ladies you are having a MMF 3sum ... what has been the biggest size difference between Cocks...

And do you think it bothered the smaller man....

I had a mate who's dong was an easy 10" and when we had 3 sums it would make my dick look like a tic tac...

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Ok ... no ladies... what about guys...you've turned up at a gang bang and all the other men are packing absolute cannons and you've only brought a pea shooter....how do you feel...does it effect your performance?

By *inky_CarpenterMan  over a year ago

Portsmouth

Depends on what the lady wants and how you are playing.... If she is new to dp then it's better if the other guy has a thinner cock than me for easier dp.

For sucking two cocks at once easier if we are similar height and cock length..... so it varies

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

We've done group sex a few times, I'm sure the fella doesn't go comparing cock sizes with all those naked female bodies there.

By *ornyhappyCouple  over a year ago

perth

Can't comment from the male perspective, but as a female I'm too busy focusing on what is happening & enjoying the experience to start comparing the different penis sizes.

K

It's reassuring that people aren't focused on knob size....I'm going to give the gang bang thing a go.

» Add a new message to this topic