FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Bald girl!!

Bald girl!!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *heif6999 OP   Man  over a year ago

malton

On the look out for a bald or side shaved woman to fulfil my all time fantasy.... I know this is a long shot as there’s not to non about !

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

malton

By *partharmonyCouple  over a year ago

Ruislip

You should bear in mind that such a woman would need her own reason to meet you. She won't do it just because just because you want to.

Most women won't don't like to feel like a fantasy somebody wants to cross off their list.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"You should bear in mind that such a woman would need her own reason to meet you. She won't do it just because just because you want to.

Most women won't don't like to feel like a fantasy somebody wants to cross off their list."

This!

By *angbangFantasyWoman  over a year ago

London

"You should bear in mind that such a woman would need her own reason to meet you. She won't do it just because just because you want to.

Most women won't don't like to feel like a fantasy somebody wants to cross off their list."

You mean like when guys say "I've always wanted to fuck an Asian girl/Red head/Black girl/pregnant woman,"?

By *rotic-TouchTV/TS  over a year ago

doncaster

Most women won't don't like to feel like a fantasy somebody wants to cross off their list.

You mean like when guys say "I've always wanted to fuck an Asian girl/Red head/Black girl/pregnant woman,"? "

and tgirl

By *partharmonyCouple  over a year ago

Ruislip

You mean like when guys say "I've always wanted to fuck an Asian girl/Red head/Black girl/pregnant woman,"? "

Yep, like that. When I see a list of wants on a profile with no mention of what they bring to the party I just wonder if they think they are a charity.

malton

Yes I do understand that one but it always helps with a common interest as it’s not every ones cup of tea

» Add a new message to this topic