FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > make an appealing profile

make an appealing profile

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi guys and girls I'm relatively new to this site and so far am not doing very well with any responses to the messages that I send.

Now I don't want to be all winy, but wa wondering if people could take a look at my profile and offer any suggestions if and how I could improve it to be more unique

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple  over a year ago

hexham

To quote another regular poster...your post her is longer than your profile...Now in all honesty do u think it sells you?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

What's your USP?....because to be honest, if l were out shopping and came across your shop window, there'd be nothing to draw me in. Don't forget for every woman there's 100+ guys on here.

When we first came on the site, we looked at several other profiles just to get some sort of idea what to write. Then after a few months we re-jigged it (once we had a bit more knowledge) of what we really wanted to say and it's stayed pretty much the same ever since. You get out of this what you put in, and like others have said, for every single female and couple there are many more men, you need to say something interesting to make it stand out. Personally I (Lynne) always like a profile that makes me giggle, but that's just my own opinion.

thanks guys been a great help. I shall go for a rewrite. What about pics wise?

"thanks guys been a great help. I shall go for a rewrite. What about pics wise?"

Definately a good idea to have some.

is mine ok should i add more? i see most peoples dont have a face pic

try puttin more info about yourself, it is a bit on the short side and try puttin more of your likes & dislikes, deff add more pics and not just cock pics, my mrs prefers to see how a guy scrubs up not the size of his undercarridge, leave your face pics for your private file, as they say leave them wanting more

there is no profile that will appeal to everyone

there are however profiles that appeal to no one

hexham

"is mine ok should i add more? i see most peoples dont have a face pic"

very few dont have a face pic, a lot however, like us dont have them in our public photos. We attach them to mail.

i like your avatar, its different and fun, a more conventional body shot might be an idea and a cock shock for those who want them.

Eh, bless him Jemima, he's quite cute, isn't he? And he's evidently taken on board your advice to expand his profile. That puts him in the top 10% of single guys, in my opinion

hexham

"Eh, bless him Jemima, he's quite cute, isn't he? And he's evidently taken on board your advice to expand his profile. That puts him in the top 10% of single guys, in my opinion "

i love the fact his avatar catches the eye...

You should pop into Northern one night OP it seems you have caught sunny's eye.

I like the pics...I get bombarded with pics of cocks...nice to see a happy relaxed smiling face, always look at the cock 2nd, most women do.

I'd love to know what an ideal profile is; to be honest though it surely must be in the eye of the beholder?!

I agree the picture is very cute indeed and the OP comes across as a really nice guy

I think it's a really good looking profile now

» Add a new message to this topic