FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Abusive members

Abusive members

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi we keep getting a member who becomes very abusive and obnoxious whilst in one of the directing rooms this had happened a couple of times now and I tried to find him on the username search but could not. Why are people like this allowed to continue being abusive to other members. I know there are a few idiots on here but really just being kicked out of the chatroom by the moderator surely should indicate that muppets like him ought to have their membership removed for the good of other members. I know that some people seem to get their kicks from being abusive to women whilst they are on cam but it is just infuriating to know that people like him are still members. We are always respectful of others and find most members are the same but when spineless dipsticks like that become so abusive that my Mrs is upset to the point of tears then surely this is wrong. he has done a couple of times now but is banned from the room before we had chance to block or report him at the time. Any advice would be appreciated.

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Next time he comes online, try and click on his profile; you can do this incognito, write his name down or press printscreen when he comes online, copy and paste to word, then report the idiot via the report on his profile

[Removed by poster at 22/03/12 17:36:57]

If you did a name search & it didn't show I believe he has blocked you, so ----- I would add to him to your block list & from what I understand, then neither would be able to communicte in chat? apologise if I am wrong but just trying to help

"Hi we keep getting a member who becomes very abusive and obnoxious whilst in one of the directing rooms this had happened a couple of times now and I tried to find him on the username search but could not. Why are people like this allowed to continue being abusive to other members. I know there are a few idiots on here but really just being kicked out of the chatroom by the moderator surely should indicate that muppets like him ought to have their membership removed for the good of other members. I know that some people seem to get their kicks from being abusive to women whilst they are on cam but it is just infuriating to know that people like him are still members. We are always respectful of others and find most members are the same but when spineless dipsticks like that become so abusive that my Mrs is upset to the point of tears then surely this is wrong. he has done a couple of times now but is banned from the room before we had chance to block or report him at the time. Any advice would be appreciated."
sorry to here that xx its not nice being singled out and when you dont even know the person ... all you can do is report get there name .. just put them out of your mind as some get off on doing this to people ... thay think it makes them stand out and powerfull ,, but really it makes them look sad.. so smile and dont let it get to you .. xxxx

This place is full of them, l really do believe that some of them think they have signed up and paid for a sex chatroom, where the peeps they are viewing are being paid.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Thanks guys I know that there are a few idiots out there but because of what he said to my partner she now does not want to come on to fab anymore and was before really enjoying herself. Oh well I guess it is one of those things. It just irritates me so much that these prats actually think that they are smart when really they are about as smart as a fart. hopefully I will get to see him online at some point wish I could name and shame him but there you go.....

block....report and rub ur hands and move on......

admin will read the logs and deal with him

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

"Thanks guys I know that there are a few idiots out there but because of what he said to my partner she now does not want to come on to fab anymore and was before really enjoying herself. Oh well I guess it is one of those things. It just irritates me so much that these prats actually think that they are smart when really they are about as smart as a fart. hopefully I will get to see him online at some point wish I could name and shame him but there you go....."

If you do that it will end up you being banned too.

If a mod has dealt with the abuse then the right action has been applied.

Always report abuse even if you see him at a later date and Admin can check logs.