FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Where do we stand?

Where do we stand?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Seems to me that profiles should be looked at more often and re-written where applicable.

How can you write in your profile looking for m mf mm ff (and all inbetween) even list them all in what you are looking for.

Then when you go to wink them or message them they have blocked all of your sex???

Thats not playing fair and leading people on?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *issBehavingxxWoman  over a year ago

Glasgow

Its hardly "not playing fair"

Sone people may well be interested in meeting eg: single guys, but rather than get bombarded with 100's of mails daily... They seek out people they are interested in and THEY initiate the contact

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"Its hardly "not playing fair"

Sone people may well be interested in meeting eg: single guys, but rather than get bombarded with 100's of mails daily... They seek out people they are interested in and THEY initiate the contact"

Sorry that was a wrong quote, but, and i suppose you are right but i bet alot of people get annoyed with it when the do try to initiate contact!!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I have had a few messages of late stating that I am the first person that hasnt got single males blocked..

But even I do at times.. Like when I am trying to sort out my inbox.. or re writing my profile..

Like the other poster said.. many just would rather that they contact there own choice of people.

If you understood how many messages single female profiles can get, you would understand this.

And dont let anything others on here do annoy you, or it takes all the fun away.

cali

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Seems to me that profiles should be looked at more often and re-written where applicable.

How can you write in your profile looking for m mf mm ff (and all inbetween) even list them all in what you are looking for.

Then when you go to wink them or message them they have blocked all of your sex???

Thats not playing fair and leading people on? "

Just state on your profile that you are straight but open minded, that's what some of em do

» Add a new message to this topic