FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Lovey dovey huggy

Lovey dovey huggy

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I have been meeting my fb for 2 years. It's totally NSA, we only meet every couple of months but text in between. We had a meet yesterday, a couple of times he said 'ooh that's a bit lovey' and moved away. Both times we were stood up snogging, first after we'd just done playing and then as he was getting ready to leave. (as in 'goodbye snog'.)

I wasn't doing anything odd like nuzzling his neck!!..., it was definitely something he was doing or feeling.

I'm kind of offended that he found the idea of me being anything other than a play toy was somehow repulsive to him. Earlier in the day he'd pointed out that we'd been meeting for 2 years and it was much longer than any of his relationships ever lasted. Apparently his longest relationship he's had is 12 months.

Anyway I guess it's just a rant really as only he knows what his problem was/ is. But has anyone else had something like this happen?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *icarswife45Woman  over a year ago

wiltshire town near Bath

Some guys have a 2 year "policy" if after that time you're not going to move in,get married or have children,time to move on.

My "man" said time to draw a line in the sand...best thing he ever said to me!!!

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

maybe he was testng the waters, trying to tell you he was developing more feelings for you than what had been agreed previously.

what did he actually do that made you think he was repulsed? if it was just the 'ooooh thats a bit lovey' comment i cant see anything that bad in those worse, unless he was dry heaving at the time lol

By *ensual temptressWoman  over a year ago

Southampton

just ask him why he considered it "lovey dovey" and if thats a problem for him .

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Maybe he is getting bored with you and taking you for granted, so dump him and find someone else.

I'm curious, longest I've played regularly with a FB is 3 months, he got bored before I did, but it was very easy to move along

but... after 2 years of a regular thing, do you not feel like something's missing when it stops? I'm not suggesting you get 'attached' in a big way but is it just as easy to move onto the next after that length of time?

"I'm curious, longest I've played regularly with a FB is 3 months, he got bored before I did, but it was very easy to move along

but... after 2 years of a regular thing, do you not feel like something's missing when it stops? I'm not suggesting you get 'attached' in a big way but is it just as easy to move onto the next after that length of time?

"

i wouldnt see anyone for that long, if someone was starting to annoy me even after seeing them for two years, i would be glad to see the back of them, and start seeing some different people. Men get tired of shagging the same old pussy, the same as women can get tired of the same old cock.

"maybe he was testng the waters, trying to tell you he was developing more feelings for you than what had been agreed previously.

what did he actually do that made you think he was repulsed? if it was just the 'ooooh thats a bit lovey' comment i cant see anything that bad in those worse, unless he was dry heaving at the time lol"

Lol no he wasn't dry heaving!! That must be a good sign then.

Suppose he didn't seem repulsed as such, it was just that he moved away like it was a bad thing. You might be right, maybe he's bothered about feeling something that he doesn't want to. Or that I'd suddenly get all clingy.

We're definitely not bored of each other, it just gets better. We have allsorts of plans yet.

Yep i'll just ask him why it bothers him next time I see him. Just wanted an outside view in case I'm thinking it's more than it is lol

"I'm curious, longest I've played regularly with a FB is 3 months, he got bored before I did, but it was very easy to move along

"

What do you mean 'is it just as easy to move on'? We both see other people. It bothers me more when he talks about someone he's chatted up as I think I'm jealous that he doesn't see me 'good enough' to chat up. It doesn't bother me that he fucks other people.

I do miss it in between meets but we text pretty often. He gets in my head like no-one else has. He knows what i like and I know what he likes. So a quick random fuck will never be as good.

If he said it was over I'd be gutted. It's the best sex Ive ever had and we have a good laugh too. But I'd never tell him that lol

I just meant... like if you get used to a good TV show, and it finshes, you've watched other shows in between but sometimes think,

'I wish they'd repeat that' lol!

.... OK, I'll shut up now

i wouldnt see anyone for that long, if someone was starting to annoy me even after seeing them for two years, i would be glad to see the back of them, and start seeing some different people. Men get tired of shagging the same old pussy, the same as women can get tired of the same old cock. "

Aye, true. things can get a repetative quite quickly and if the buzz is gone, no point eh?

He might think your being a bit clingy, also some men dont feel like kissing and cuddling after sex, they might just not be in the mood to, or could be tired, the same as the woman can be as well.

"He might think your being a bit clingy, also some men dont feel like kissing and cuddling after sex, they might just not be in the mood to, or could be tired, the same as the woman can be as well."

I once jokingly put my head on his shoulder when we were out and about and he said that was clingy! grrr men lol

Think I'm going to go with the 'he likes me more than he'll admit' idea. Even if it's not true it will make me smile.

» Add a new message to this topic