FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Holiday meets

Holiday meets

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *rworldwide2000 OP   Man  over a year ago

wakefield

Has anyone arranged an impromptu meet whilst away on holiday? We’re overseas at moment and there are a couple of people within 1/2 mile! So tempted.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *uckfunCouple  over a year ago

North Coast

It’ll be no different to meeting people 1/2 mile from your home.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Except that if you do it on on holiday, you're much less likely to subsequently bump into them in your local Sainsburys!

Which could be a good or bad thing.....

By *rworldwide2000 OP   Man  over a year ago

wakefield

"Except that if you do it on on holiday, you're much less likely to subsequently bump into them in your local Sainsburys!

Which could be a good or bad thing....."

Very true.

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

No point in me meeting holiday makers, I'm looking for local as easier to make it a regular thing. Not really interested in hookups tbh. Each to their own though.

We did in Crete.

Was great fun.

By *ap d agde coupleCouple  over a year ago

Herne Bay

Meet them

By *entleman JayMan  over a year ago

Wakefield

Yes. Last year I spent a day at a hotel in Playa Blanca Lanzarote. I lady who’s profile I recognised was showing up as being within a quarter of a mile. Long story short we were at the same hotel but different pools. We met for a mid afternoon drink at the pool bar. Whole thing took 20 mins to set up lol.

By *oodnitegirlWoman  over a year ago

Yorkshire

Nah. Always think I’m gonna end up getting Madeline McCann’ed.

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

I've met some users in the USA, as well as mainland Europe. If they're not far from your home town, it gives you the option of meeting again elsewhere. Otherwise you can just explore the holiday spots, even without sex. I'm currently away but no one for many miles.

A forum social in XXX is always feasible too

By *arl17Man  over a year ago

Central Portugal

"Yes. Last year I spent a day at a hotel in Playa Blanca Lanzarote. I lady who’s profile I recognised was showing up as being within a quarter of a mile. Long story short we were at the same hotel but different pools. We met for a mid afternoon drink at the pool bar. Whole thing took 20 mins to set up lol. "

nice... hope all went well

By *akequeen90Couple  over a year ago

Sydney

"Has anyone arranged an impromptu meet whilst away on holiday? We’re overseas at moment and there are a couple of people within 1/2 mile! So tempted. "

Fiji?

By *rs spicyCouple  over a year ago

Chesterfield

We were out having a drink whilst on holiday. We got talking to the landlord of a pub and had a drink after he had locked up. One thing led to another and I got fucked over the pool table.

An excellent night!

By *ants cockWoman  over a year ago

lincoln

"Has anyone arranged an impromptu meet whilst away on holiday? We’re overseas at moment and there are a couple of people within 1/2 mile! So tempted. "

Yes I have with a fellow fabber. It was fun. He was from London so probably wouldn’t of crossed paths on here. Just turn location on and see who’s near by.

Last your in Turkey we got a friend request from a couple close by, oh we thought, maybe just maybe we will get a naughty meet on holiday so we messaged, no reply! Suddenly we realised looking st the status and profile that they just friend request people to get on the hotlist! Blocked and moved on....

We got a nice message from a guy in Vietnam whilst we were in Thailand asking if we could fly him over and he’d then be our slave.

Maybe just maybe if we holidayed in the UK we would get a meet, abroad no chance

» Add a new message to this topic