FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Call me naive but:

Call me naive but:

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

A member has been messaging me for a while and we're getting on well, we arrange a meet at a hotel and he says he will book it. Then messages me to say he can't find the hotel (local travel lodge) online so I suggest another one. He comes back saying he can't book it could I pay for it and he will pay me back when we meet, I can't as I have a joint account and a payment to a hotel would end up in me being killed. This morning I get a message saying he isn't sure about tomorrow, he's still thinking of an excuse.

So, are you thinking what I'm thinking? What would you do? (before I do it myself LOL)

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *inkySeeKinkyDoWoman  over a year ago

'tween PontyCarlo & CasVegas in West Yorks

Im thinking agree to do it, say youve booked it, and lol to yourself when he deletes his profile in a blind panic

"Im thinking agree to do it, say youve booked it, and lol to yourself when he deletes his profile in a blind panic "

By *heekyFlirtyCoupleCouple  over a year ago

stockport

"Im thinking agree to do it, say youve booked it, and lol to yourself when he deletes his profile in a blind panic "

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

The perfect response

By *amesB66Man  over a year ago

St Peter Port

No further advice needed..this is perfect!

"A member has been messaging me for a while and we're getting on well, we arrange a meet at a hotel and he says he will book it. Then messages me to say he can't find the hotel (local travel lodge) online so I suggest another one. He comes back saying he can't book it could I pay for it and he will pay me back when we meet, I can't as I have a joint account and a payment to a hotel would end up in me being killed. This morning I get a message saying he isn't sure about tomorrow, he's still thinking of an excuse.

So, are you thinking what I'm thinking? What would you do? (before I do it myself LOL) "

I'm thinking pigs fly

Shame on you all such an evil bunch

Reserve it on line but pay at reception

Or

Send him the link to the invisible travelodge

"Reserve it on line but pay at reception

Or

Send him the link to the invisible travelodge "

I did send him the link An invisible Travel lodge to meet the invisible date

Jut waiting with interest to see how the day pans out now.

Fuck him off out of it, he's full of bullshit. No one needs that. Although what other fabbers have suggested is quite amusing!

By *limarkCouple  over a year ago

Next door to Brenda & Clive

Definitely this, she nailed it ()

By *innie The MinxWoman  over a year ago

Under the Duvet

My thoughts are he won't turn up.

But....

If you book a room through one if the day use hotel sites, you don't need to pay up front and you can pay cash on arrival.

Also no penalty for cancelling.

Worth a thought.

"My thoughts are he won't turn up.

But....

If you book a room through one if the day use hotel sites, you don't need to pay up front and you can pay cash on arrival.

Also no penalty for cancelling.

Worth a thought."

Wise words there

By *harlotteHereWoman  over a year ago

wirral

I hovered round here for a bit after years off but chose club route (thank you Townhouse . ) defo better option x

By *entleman JayMan  over a year ago

Wakefield

It really isn’t going to happen. All the signs are there.

If you think this is a non starter,(and trust me,we all do),why continue with the charade?

Delete block move on.

Job done.

"If you think this is a non starter,(and trust me,we all do),why continue with the charade?

Delete block move on.

Job done."

Yes my finger is hovering over the block button. A little reluctant as he seemed so nice, then if he is stringing me along the he clearly isn't!

By *tirluvMan  over a year ago

the right frame of mind -London

No Op -I am thinking that you will end up in a fuckstorm with your wife somewhere down the road -joint account or no joint account!

This is a risk a lot of us take hunni xx

By *entleman JayMan  over a year ago

Wakefield

They all seem so nice the time wasters. If you smell bu.. .... trust your intuition.

By *ifty69Man  over a year ago

north tyneside

Im thinking of booking a hotel, any fems or couples fancy joinging me ???

He got back to me at least saying he can't make it but I really think he's a time waster so he's blocked and I have a free day now

"If you think this is a non starter,(and trust me,we all do),why continue with the charade?

Delete block move on.

Job done."

"Im thinking agree to do it, say youve booked it, and lol to yourself when he deletes his profile in a blind panic

"

Yeah, book a hotel that you can cancel and get a refund.

By *tace 309TV/TS  over a year ago

durham

"A member has been messaging me for a while and we're getting on well, we arrange a meet at a hotel and he says he will book it. Then messages me to say he can't find the hotel (local travel lodge) online so I suggest another one. He comes back saying he can't book it could I pay for it and he will pay me back when we meet, I can't as I have a joint account and a payment to a hotel would end up in me being killed. This morning I get a message saying he isn't sure about tomorrow, he's still thinking of an excuse.

So, are you thinking what I'm thinking? What would you do? (before I do it myself LOL) "

I would have binned him after the first excuse . they only get the one chance with me .I just move on

By *hite1100Man  over a year ago

Hither Green

Tell him to foxtrot oscar, block and delete.

By *hite1100Man  over a year ago

Hither Green

"He got back to me at least saying he can't make it but I really think he's a time waster so he's blocked and I have a free day now "

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

If the original agreement was for him to book it, then he proffers a range of fairly poor excuses, leading him to load the op with an unrefundable payment for a room that he subsequently admits he may not even turn up for, then a number of things seem likely -

He's completely unreliable,

He would not be someone I'd continue to discuss a meet with,

He'd probably not make the meet but if by some magical chance he did -

He's potentially not going to pay for the room or anything towards it.

I'd block him after a quick, polite go forth message and report him to Admin, with an overview, as he sounds like a user who will happily mess others about.

» Add a new message to this topic