FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Meeting First timers

Meeting First timers

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *arumcouple OP   Couple  over a year ago

salisbury

Hi, we have been "On the scene" a fair number of years. Not met first timers for a few years, we have a meet arranged next week with some first timers. Now we are having a social first and they are happy to come to ours if all "Click" what is the best way to get things moving forward if we get that far?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

[Removed by poster at 22/11/18 14:47:44]

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

Darn it! I completely misread the post.

Sorry.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

We are yet to meet a couple but if we were in their shoes, we’d just expect you to be yourselves, friendly and not pushy.

By *oredShitlessxxxCouple  over a year ago

luton

Drag them to the bedroom by their hair and jump their bones

Just be yourselves if it's ment to happen it will

By *alandNitaCouple  over a year ago

Scunthorpe

"Just be yourselves if it's ment to happen it will "

This

We've been the first for two or three couples. It about everyone being comfortable and them not feeling pressured in any way.

Nita

Please make sure your husband can have sex with a condom.

Try having sex with condoms the week before your meet.....

This has been my number one issue when meeting as a couple...

By *am62Woman  over a year ago

Bristol

Just relax and go with the flow, they will probably be thinking the same as you.

By *reenleavesCouple  over a year ago

North Wales

We meet first timers fairly regularly. We try and leave as many metaphorical doors open for them as possible so they don't feel trapped and they can make the first move if they like.

Don't mention taking things further unless they do. You can talk about your past experiences but try not to talk about what you'd like to do with them unless they bring it up.

When the social feels like it's winding up, mention that you're thinking of going to a club or back to your house/hotel room and that they're welcome to join you if they fancy. If you can give them some discussion space to talk it over between them then come back to them, that should make them feel less pressured.

If it's just a social then don't ask them if they'd like to play. Thank them for a lovely time and leave it there. Message them later with a loose plan to meet up at some point. That again gives them room to take you up on it or not.

By *icentiousCouple  over a year ago

Up on them there hills

Clubs soooo take any angst out of the equation.

id say after the social/ pub meet ,

would you like to come back to ours or make a date for another time .....

Just say "Right, are we all going to shag each other or what?"

By *hamboy69Man  over a year ago

huddersfield

It’s difficult I’ve found this out on a couple of occasions when I’ve attended club couple only nights with a gf nothing really happens

but if I was advising a single guy I’d say relax and expect nothing and you won’t be disappointed so I d advise you to do the same

Your post suggests you wish to take things further even though they have asked for a social first !! A social does mean social of course things could naturally progress but if we were the newbie couple youd arranged a social with and we saw this thread wede probably be being named and shamed as timewasters!!

salisbury

"Your post suggests you wish to take things further even though they have asked for a social first !! A social does mean social of course things could naturally progress but if we were the newbie couple youd arranged a social with and we saw this thread wede probably be being named and shamed as timewasters!! "

k you need to read the post again! it assumes nothing the word IF is used.... But thank you......

By *woPlusMore69Couple  over a year ago

Birstall

"Hi, we have been "On the scene" a fair number of years. Not met first timers for a few years, we have a meet arranged next week with some first timers. Now we are having a social first and they are happy to come to ours if all "Click" what is the best way to get things moving forward if we get that far?"

Think it depends on the type of meet ? Bi female couple ? Both bi couple ? Straight swing ? I would say as you're the more experienced couple I would say it down to you to notice the body language and ques,if the moods right start with a close leg touch ,either with the male or female . I remember my first couple meet and no one wanted to make the first move but all wanted to . I'm confident enough now to make the first mood . Take things slow and enjoy even if you don't play first time round.

salisbury

"Hi, we have been "On the scene" a fair number of years. Not met first timers for a few years, we have a meet arranged next week with some first timers. Now we are having a social first and they are happy to come to ours if all "Click" what is the best way to get things moving forward if we get that far?

Think it depends on the type of meet ? Bi female couple ? Both bi couple ? Straight swing ? I would say as you're the more experienced couple I would say it down to you to notice the body language and ques,if the moods right start with a close leg touch ,either with the male or female . I remember my first couple meet and no one wanted to make the first move but all wanted to . I'm confident enough now to make the first mood . Take things slow and enjoy even if you don't play first time round."

totally agree and that is the way we intend to "play it" the thread was really to try and explore others idea's. Thanks

» Add a new message to this topic