FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Strap on for DP?

Strap on for DP?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hello there

MsH and I enjoy all kinds of play, including DP using a vibrator.

We'd like to try something a little different, so are looking for a strap-on that MrH can wear whilst shagging MsH so we can loose the often distracting managment of the toy whilst she gets DP.

Anyone got a recommendation / link to a reliable source? So many seem really expensive and we've heard they come loose during play - and that's a distraction we don't want

Thanks in advance

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *untimes6969Man  over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

Check out love honey, plus a discount going through the link on this website!

Look under 'sex toys', double penetration and the choice is yours!! Plenty of options and lots of fun!

Just check out the straps and reviews to find one that suits yourselves!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

OK...I know its a daft quation but does a strap on go above or below one's own cock...which may well be stiff at the time??

By *ethnmelvCouple  over a year ago

Chudleigh

We have a lovely purple one which goes round M’s cock, it is not as thick as he is (haha), so generally if we are in doggy mode then the dildo goes above M’s cock - but it does give us a whole lot of variety. You can add a bullet vibe to it but we don’t bother

"We have a lovely purple one which goes round M’s cock, it is not as thick as he is (haha), so generally if we are in doggy mode then the dildo goes above M’ois cock - but it does give us a whole lot of variety. You can add a bullet vibe to it but we don’t bother "

So does that mean that when doing doggy you can take the dildo anally and his cock up your pussy at the same time??!!

We got a fantastic one from love honey. Basically worn like a cock ring and has space for 2 bullets. Personally I prefer him vaginally and the dildo anally but can be done either way or for dvp.

Ours wasn't expensive either only about £30 and has a ring around both penis and balls so doesn't come loose at all.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Really helpful people - thanks

Xxx

By *unninglinguist70Man  over a year ago

Wantage

I did this with my ex wife about 15 years ago. I wore it above my cock so the dildo was in her arse. It proved very difficult to control with depth and rhythm and popped out a few times , of both holes.

We were using a strap on that she usually wore to use on me so not ideal.

Bound to be better solutions now than there was back then.

Best of luck finding a solution that works.

» Add a new message to this topic