FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > First full swap nerves...

First full swap nerves...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hiya all,

We are a committed couple but I (Mrs) am struggling to 'let go' and go for the full swap. Am scared of jealousy and damaging our relationship. I dont think it will or we wouldnt be here, its just letting go and going for it.

We have played together with other couples in the room but yet to fully swap as nerves get to one of us!

I have lost a lot of weight too and struggle to believe anyone finds me sexy!

Any advice at all? Just shut up and go for it?!

Many thanks

Mrs S xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *offee with MilkCouple  over a year ago

Over the roundabout and then turn right.

Do what we did. Agree to try it once, but also discuss your experience honestly with each other afterwards. Then decide whether to do it again. Its important to be with the right couple for the first time though. Good luck. x

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

We have had a couple where one of them has freaked out but we kept calm made sure they was ok and now we are very good friends that only soft swap so if you meet a decent couple and they know from the start your issues then you will be fine but take it slow and remember it’s only a bit of added fun to your already great relationship

By *litterbabeWoman  over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

Have you tried soft swap? You could try that and then reassess if you haven't already.

Yep find a nice couple that are happy with soft swing and after a couple of meets you'll probably be fine.

Yes jealousy is the little green monster, but put yourself in Mr's shoes though. He will love it as I'm sure he is encouraging you on the quiet to take the plunge. Go on indulge him and enjoy yourself....

Totally understand how you feel. I wouldn’t do anything until you’re 100% both happy. If you’re holding back then there’s possibly a reason

We are soft swap only and don't intend to change although I have left that choice completely to Sasha. If she ever gets so horny during play that she wants to back onto a cock then she has my full permission. If that ever happens then we will talk about it after and decide which way we go from there.

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

I can't comment on the couple dynamic aspect of it, but if it helps, you both look very sexy to me.

By *_Yeah19Couple  over a year ago

Lincoln

From my experience, we’d soft swapped a few times first which we both liked, but the first full swap gave me massive horn! If anything it was the total opposite of jealousy, and I was so proud that he was giving someone else pleasure. Obviously everyone has their own feelings and opinions on it though so just go with what makes you comfortable, although sometimes you won’t know until you try?

TB

"From my experience, we’d soft swapped a few times first which we both liked, but the first full swap gave me massive horn! If anything it was the total opposite of jealousy, and I was so proud that he was giving someone else pleasure. Obviously everyone has their own feelings and opinions on it though so just go with what makes you comfortable, although sometimes you won’t know until you try?

TB"

That’s always the way we planned it start soft swap and see what happens our first ever meet threw that straight out the window she wanted cock and I wanted to watch her have it something just came over us then she begged me to fuck the other woman and it was amazing knowing she was watching me

Unfortunately the best advice is the one you already know. It's like with anything there's trepidation about doing. Like jumping off a diving board. You just have to silence the voices of doubt. Take a deep breath. And get it over and done with.

The biggest advice I'd give to you both is to give each other a free pass for the evening and to agree that, as long as you each stay within your chosen red lines, you'll forgive each other if either/both of you don't like it. It's that agreement to forgive which should help you finally take the plunge. Having done so with my ex, I think it's likely you'll find you were making a mountain out of a molehill. Good luck

By *emini ManMan  over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

"Yep find a nice couple that are happy with soft swing and after a couple of meets you'll probably be fine.

Yes jealousy is the little green monster, but put yourself in Mr's shoes though. He will love it as I'm sure he is encouraging you on the quiet to take the plunge. Go on indulge him and enjoy yourself...."

Whatever you do OP don't do anything you're not comfortable with or ready for, to "indulge" your other half - do it because *you* want to and are ready to do so - doing it just to keep your other half happy is a one way street to potential regret.

"Yep find a nice couple that are happy with soft swing and after a couple of meets you'll probably be fine.

Yes jealousy is the little green monster, but put yourself in Mr's shoes though. He will love it as I'm sure he is encouraging you on the quiet to take the plunge. Go on indulge him and enjoy yourself....

Whatever you do OP don't do anything you're not comfortable with or ready for, to "indulge" your other half - do it because *you* want to and are ready to do so - doing it just to keep your other half happy is a one way street to potential regret."

This right here!.

Don't ever do anything which makes you feel uncomfortable just to please someone else. Take your time.

I can only repeat advice above, if YOU don't want to do it then don't, I've seen couples rowing where the guy wants the lady to get involved and she doesn't, helluva unattractive, good luck and I for one find you attractive and sexy, hubby is a lucky guy

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Thank you all! Kinda hpw we guessed it might be, to take a leap of faith!

Im guessing when it feels right it will happen, just got to go with it.

We are enjoying the journey so far, so will just have to keep mingling for now

Thank you xx

By *reenleavesCouple  over a year ago

North Wales

This is such a good thread!

Totally agree with the comments about talking through everything. Also knowing that either of you can pull the plug at any time can help let yourself go. Finding a patient couple who will respect your hesitancy is important. Don't feel pressured to go through with it if you get cold feet.

Good luck!

By *ivelaughlove16Couple  over a year ago

norfolk/Suffolk border

We jumped in at the deep end and had exactly the same issues with jealousy etc ,as our relationship was more important than anything on here we decided to take a step back and talk about what we wanted out of this lifestyle .Now for us it's just soft swap ,enjoying clubs ,parties etc and we are stronger than ever and enjoying what may happen when it happens.

» Add a new message to this topic