FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > how long to wait after messaging ?

how long to wait after messaging ?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So I have my own little rule of blocking after I have messaged someone if they don't reply . Stops me harassing them again, I'm notorious for harassment so it's better all round .

My question is how long do I leave it before blocking ? A day ? 2 days ? A week ?.

How long is it reasonable to wait ? Or get the hint ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *lceeWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

"So I have my own little rule of blocking after I have messaged someone if they don't reply . Stops me harassing them again, I'm notorious for harassment so it's better all round .

My question is how long do I leave it before blocking ? A day ? 2 days ? A week ?.

How long is it reasonable to wait ? Or get the hint ? "

I would say three days...if they’ve been on regularly during that time.

Not that you should stalk their profile while staring at the clock. Much.

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

I've no rule on this, partly because my own site use is mixed with my own frequency of reading and thus responding to messages as well as meeting generally being mixed and slow. Not everyone is on fab every single day, nor has a low manageable inbox level and ability to read/reply as quickly as others expect them to. Sometimes expectations differ markedly.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Feel free to message me i definetly wont ignore u so u wont have to block me problem solved, especially after taking the time to read ur whole profile lol x

By *reenleavesCouple  over a year ago

North Wales

Coming from the other end, we can take a while to reply to first-time messages, for a number of reasons. We like to put some thought and effort into our replies so we won't usually reply right away, especially if we're busy. We'll leave the message as 'unread' until we're both together and free to reply.

We had a message from a local couple a while ago. We then went away for a few days and when we came to reply, we found we'd been blocked. Oops.

So maybe wait a week and go from there?

» Add a new message to this topic