FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Sounds really sad but help??

Sounds really sad but help??

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I've been on here for a few months now, and I'm in need of some major advice on profile tips? Also, Not sure why but although I've had 5 meets on here... Every message I send is always read and deleted but don't know as to why, I'm always polite and make effort in my messages... But guess I'm just missing the nack? God knows but if anyone can help guide and advise me onto the right track then it would be greatly appreciated..

Thanks Guys,

Sean x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

search the forums mate ...loads of info on there about this .

I have mate but no joy... Lol starting to think woman don't find me attractive on here... If that's the case, I'm fucked lol!

type profile into the search box .

Ive had the same trouble, polite and humorous depending on their profile but find after being invited as friend people seem to delete messages etc really quickly. I have been ill for 2 weeks now and have been honest to people about that, one couple deleted me as a friend cos I was ill and couldn't make a meet! Perhaps I should meet coughing and spluttering! lol

Stop winging, it's not attractive. You have had 5 meets. Your doing pretty well compared to a lot of single males.

I see where your coming from about the 5 meets but they were a while ago and every message I've sent afterwards has been disregarded? And mate chip your in the same boat as me, I guess being persistant and positive is key but for how long??

By *obbytupperMan  over a year ago

Menston near Ilkley

"I see where your coming from about the 5 meets but they were a while ago and every message I've sent afterwards has been disregarded? And mate chip your in the same boat as me, I guess being persistant and positive is key but for how long?? "

Poor soul its been nearly 3 weeks. Get real it's a look at me thread!

It's a big boat! I spend alot of time on some messages to make them funny and interesting but all I get is no ta! Youve had more meets than me so good on you, I'm 48 and finding it hard to feel good looking even tho people say I am. So keep plugging away!

I've had a read of your profile and my advice is this. On the positive side- you can travel and accomodate (big plus) and you're a good looking fit young guy with some great profile pics. Your veris are good too. I think your profile text needs updating and drop that legal disclaimer as it doesn't mean anything. Use the text to say more about yourself, what you like, what you can offer and what you're looking for. It's very competitive for single guys on here so use the opportunity to market your self. Good luck and hope this helps. Ms

Chip-your profile looks ok but sticking a few pics in public gallery might help. I know you didn't ask for advice but thought I'd offer it anyway!! Good luck to you too. Ms

Thanks for the advise Ms but what do you suggest I place on my profile any tips?

Defo put what u like sexually...i.e are u a dominant type or do u want a female to put u through yr paces lol Do u like long slow sensual or hard rough fucking?

I for one don't just want a cock..I want a certain type of sex which requires a man into that style - therefore I tend to disregard the standard profile.

Good luck!

By *BW38jWoman  over a year ago

Dudley/Telford

"I've been on here for a few months now, and I'm in need of some major advice on profile tips? Also, Not sure why but although I've had 5 meets on here... Every message I send is always read and deleted but don't know as to why, I'm always polite and make effort in my messages... But guess I'm just missing the nack? God knows but if anyone can help guide and advise me onto the right track then it would be greatly appreciated..

Thanks Guys,

Sean x"

had a peek at your profile and would say nice pics but the narrative bit is a bit general

verifications are good. describe what you like, anything ngeative put in the middle and finish on positive. be honest and if a certain type you arnt into then say it tactfully.

Updated my profile, can you have a look and give es some feedback please guys!? X

MUCH better x

for example...as a sub type of gal...i now know that yr not for me...BUT for another woman...u cud be right up her street x

Only thing I wud say...spelling mistake...and omit the 'timewasters-u will be blocked etc'...it sounds too prissy ffs...if it happens just do it...

good luck x

By *BW38jWoman  over a year ago

Dudley/Telford

"Updated my profile, can you have a look and give es some feedback please guys!? X"

much much better to read nd make women smile slightly

Think I need to update it more, and mention the part on how much of a fan I am of massive natural breasts... and thanks babe xx

Much much better!!! Good for you for taking the advice on board.

By *ohjaneCouple  over a year ago

south staffs

Mmmm and feel free to smile on your pics show us that twinkle in your eyes.

- and for my money, grow some more hair . . . lol x

Jane x

I think I will put some more pics of me smiling up most them are a bit serious looking arnt they lol? What sort of pics do u suggest I put up guys to get more luck? X

to me the only improvement i think you need is more smiley face pics your a good looking guy so try a few tease shots too plus i dont really like shots took in the loo lol hope that helps x pussy

new smiley pics uploaded guys what do you think cockpussy?? x

"new smiley pics uploaded guys what do you think cockpussy?? x"
way cute thanks i did get slightly distracted checking them out shame your not closer x pussy

Cheers hun! Glad you approve lets hope other woman do too... fingers crossed! x

they will im sure and if you ever get this way then drop us a line lol x

will do x

AWWWW!!!

Im in love

A cute boy who listens to advice x

if u ever discover yr dom side hunni...look me up x

"AWWWW!!!

Im in love

A cute boy who listens to advice x

if u ever discover yr dom side hunni...look me up x"

Well I am looking to better my profile so I've got to take all of your advice on board babe And Think I will deffo contact u once I find my dom side... xx

Even better with the new pics! You'll need a stick to fight all the women off! happy swinging.

"I've been on here for a few months now, and I'm in need of some major advice on profile tips? Also, Not sure why but although I've had 5 meets on here... Every message I send is always read and deleted but don't know as to why, I'm always polite and make effort in my messages... But guess I'm just missing the nack? God knows but if anyone can help guide and advise me onto the right track then it would be greatly appreciated..

Thanks Guys,

Sean x"

Stop moaning you ve had at least 5 sex filled meets in the last 3 months some guys on here would give there hind teeth to have had what youve had, you maybe need to get another hobby help you fill those spaces between meets we think lol. good luck.

[Removed by poster at 21/10/11 11:17:13]

Personally...I'd loose the picture of you drinking: it says "piss head lager lout" to me...but that's just me.

By *empting Devil.Woman  over a year ago

Sheffield

i would suggest loosing the dislikes bit - who's going to admit to bad hygiene???

By *eewil123Man  over a year ago

Birmingham

I agree with others on here you haven't done badly in 3 months. Personally I don't think you're moaning your just puzzled as to why a young buck like yourself isn't getting more offers. Fog what it's worth this is what I think, some people want older some want fatter, some want filthy, some want kisses and cuddles and a bit of a social. If you get me what I'm saying is people want lots of different things and you can't be all things to everybody. Here's a great example 18 year old girl wants 43- 60 year olds me being 43 I send a polite message, guess what deleted. 2 days after she's verified by 2 55 year olds who look like 55 year olds. Don't beat yourself up about your thinking like a man you'd have sex with allsorts and women want specific. Mars and Venus.

"Personally...I'd loose the picture of you drinking: it says "piss head lager lout" to me...but that's just me."

Thanks for feedback/advice I agree thinking about it now, removed the photo. X

"i would suggest loosing the dislikes bit - who's going to admit to bad hygiene???"

You make a good point there, removed that part now, thanks for noticing hun x

"I agree with others on here you haven't done badly in 3 months. Personally I don't think you're moaning your just puzzled as to why a young buck like yourself isn't getting more offers. Fog what it's worth this is what I think, some people want older some want fatter, some want filthy, some want kisses and cuddles and a bit of a social. If you get me what I'm saying is people want lots of different things and you can't be all things to everybody. Here's a great example 18 year old girl wants 43- 60 year olds me being 43 I send a polite message, guess what deleted. 2 days after she's verified by 2 55 year olds who look like 55 year olds. Don't beat yourself up about your thinking like a man you'd have sex with allsorts and women want specific. Mars and Venus."

Thanks for making it black and white for me mate, I know it isn't all about that... I'm just going to focus on making good conversation with new people and if something happens then its a bonus right?

By *eewil123Man  over a year ago

Birmingham

That's the spirit, I also think you'd be better off at clubs, there's a lot of teats on this site and women have to try and pick from a message, I think you'd have more luck clubbing people can see who you are in a club. Happy hunting.

By *empting Devil.Woman  over a year ago

Sheffield

and there have been threads discussing how many people don't like being called hun, babe etc...

"and there have been threads discussing how many people don't like being called hun, babe etc..."

Fair point cheers.

» Add a new message to this topic