FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Is it just me or are the women on here rude as fuck

Is it just me or are the women on here rude as fuck

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I’ll just start and say how it is.... why would you join fabswingers and then never reply to literally anybody that messaged you? Or join and then never come back on? On my area there are a handful of women and gone of them reply or come on for I’m not even joking 2 mins in 3 months and never see them in again.... and the not even getting a reply even tho they’re profile says please message, is no one up for any fun? And then don’t reply when you do finally decide to waste your time messaging just the be talking to a brink wall... I’ve been on and off this for years and it’s not changed one bit. Completely one sided and a complete waste of valuable time and energy. Say what you like but I know how it is.... I know I can’t be the only one that feels this way

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

My question would be, if you've been on and off here for years and you have this experience/view, why stay?

No one owes you a reply.

Now take cover

Those women by the way, were probably men!

By *igeiaWoman  over a year ago

Bristol

Some probably are. But have you considered what some of the men and/or couples are like? Equally rude but possibly in a different way. Plus the gender ratio is skewed, so it exacerbates women's annoyance at receiving multiple rude messages and conversely instills a sense of entitlement and fits of pique in men not getting a response. Rudeness begets rudeness. If only people could think about things from an opposite perspective for a while it might improve their fab experience.

Your probably right, and I have no idea why I’m still on here. Might just delete and try to talk myself out of coming back on in 6 months time

By *hetalkingstoveMan  over a year ago

London

Try having some pictures and an interesting profile, and frankly a less angry, more relaxed attitude

These things all help!

Every gender on here can be rude. Abuse from men when you politely take the time to reply to their messages and say no thanks.

This site is what you make it. Get it wrong and its an awful place that'll drag you down, get it right and its a hell of alot of fun!

By *tonMessCouple  over a year ago

Slough Windsor ish

..... Annnnd breathe

Maybe its not EVERYONE they are ignoring. It might just be you.

The sites FAQs do make it very clear that no reply means they are not interested.

You say you have been on and off here... why come back if you find it such a challenge?

Have you thought about finding a local social to attend and meet lots of locals? Or a club?

You have no avatar... that puts lots off.

By *thwalescplCouple  over a year ago

brecon

There are a lot of fake profiles out there claiming to be ladies.

Some genuine ladies come on, get swamped by messages and give up.

Some come on to see who's about.

Some have specific requirements.

Some wont meet attached guys.

"I’ll just start and say how it is.... why would you join fabswingers and then never reply to literally anybody that messaged you? Or join and then never come back on? On my area there are a handful of women and gone of them reply or come on for I’m not even joking 2 mins in 3 months and never see them in again.... and the not even getting a reply even tho they’re profile says please message, is no one up for any fun? And then don’t reply when you do finally decide to waste your time messaging just the be talking to a brink wall... I’ve been on and off this for years and it’s not changed one bit. Completely one sided and a complete waste of valuable time and energy. Say what you like but I know how it is.... I know I can’t be the only one that feels this way "
Maybe these women have got over 500 messages and cant read them all and maybe they have a life outside of fab.

And I have tried to see it from there point of view, you women must get millions of messages every day so overwhelming that they can’t reply saying no thanks or updating they’re profile to actually say what they want or looking for instead of “ looking for sex” and that the whole profile but like you’s said.. probably just a dude anyway sorry for wasting your time on my rant

I am one of the women who still do reply to every single message. Though sometimes I really wonder why I bother as not everyone can take rejection in a polite way.

You do realise there is life outside fab? That sometimes gets in a way of having fun big time. People have got commitments, they can't be here all the time checking if, by any chance, someone wants to talk to them.

When you message people, try to fit the message with what is on their profile. Getting to a club or organised social might be an idea too, in order to meet local people who are active in the swingers world

Slough Windsor ish

Oh the irony....

Just read your profile OP

". If I don’t reply it just means I’m not interested as I’d have to be attracted to you for this to work, no point wasting each other’s time, "

Also lots dont want the dramas and complications that come with a person with a partner who isn't aware.

" Oh the irony....

Just read your profile OP

". If I don’t reply it just means I’m not interested as I’d have to be attracted to you for this to work, no point wasting each other’s time, "

Also lots dont want the dramas and complications that come with a person with a partner who isn't aware."

This is a joke thread yes???!

"There are a lot of fake profiles out there claiming to be ladies.

Some genuine ladies come on, get swamped by messages and give up.

Some come on to see who's about.

Some have specific requirements.

Some wont meet attached guys."

Slough Windsor ish

"And I have tried to see it from there point of view, you women must get millions of messages every day so overwhelming that they can’t reply saying no thanks or updating they’re profile to actually say what they want or looking for instead of “ looking for sex” and that the whole profile but like you’s said.. probably just a dude anyway sorry for wasting your time on my rant "

Why are you bothering to message someone who doesn't say what they are looking for? I dont know tooany ladies who would just have "looking for sex" on their profile... I would guess they are men trying to get pics and kinky chat... yes some men get that desperate for attention.

This is all a load of old bollocks never to be taken seriously, its just a bit of fun, never expect anything and chill. The minute you are not enjoying the site, it drags you down, affects your self esteem and you feel pressure, then leave or take a break.

Blimey OP, you’ve really had a bad day haven’t you?

If you were local to us and sent us a message we wouldn’t bother replying either, think your own comments at the end of your profile says it all really...... now, where’s the popcorn?

Like I said there’s only 10 women in my whole area. Look I’m just going to delete my account bcos it’s obviously pointless

Good luck to the rest of you

"Good luck to the rest of you "

Take care hun

Slough Windsor ish

"Like I said there’s only 10 women in my whole area. Look I’m just going to delete my account bcos it’s obviously pointless "

See you back here in a couple of months

You too

"Like I said there’s only 10 women in my whole area. Look I’m just going to delete my account bcos it’s obviously pointless "

See you in May

By *ortheastcoupleukCouple  over a year ago

easington were the sun dont shine

see you next time

The end

This site really gets to some people, fuck knows why!

You blame the site and other members for your own failure?

Whereas many of us are having fun..

At least your profile is honest..but surely you can see your chances are very limited..and even with an added discretion, a profile without any pics(a male one especially),will never gather much attention...I mean..ffs...not even a cock pic!(in seriousness..you are a blank shop window)

"You blame the site and other members for your own failure?

At least your profile is honest..but surely you can see your chances are very limited..and even with an added discretion, a profile without any pics(a male one especially),will never gather much attention...I mean..ffs...not even a cock pic!(in seriousness..you are a blank shop window)"

now I feel my typings been timewasted lol

"You blame the site and other members for your own failure?

At least your profile is honest..but surely you can see your chances are very limited..and even with an added discretion, a profile without any pics(a male one especially),will never gather much attention...I mean..ffs...not even a cock pic!(in seriousness..you are a blank shop window)

now I feel my typings been timewasted lol"

You should have held on...

"Like I said there’s only 10 women in my whole area. Look I’m just going to delete my account bcos it’s obviously pointless

See you back here in a couple of months "

Genuinely made me chuckle x x

By *hubnwife_36dd_ukCouple  over a year ago

chester

Good reply.

An awful lot of guys on here assume the site is a free knocking shop with the ladies lined up like those modern city free-ride bikes, ready for a quick jump on and ride.

We've written a long profile so as to inform those who want to message us as to our likes/dislikes/no-goes etc. Even so we still get inundated in one-liners from people whom we've clearly listed under the "one-liners such as "How are you today" "Fancy a meet right now" etc" will not get a reply and will be blocked" group.

Still they send "How about a meet tonight?", when we haven't even had a conversation with them! We won't even mention those who've been on here a year or more or those who constantly state "been here before, so know the score" yet have not even a decent body pic in their profile and zilch in there as text other than "Will fill this in later" or "You want to know anything, message me".

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

Why would someone who knows the fab rules on messaging anyone, ie no reply =no interest, assume that no reply =rude?

Op may have almost no replies because of his attitude that any uninvited message should get a reply. People can tell your mind set, feel uncomfortable or turned off etc - and obviously know their tastes better than someone who decides they both should be meeting and should reply to his messages.

Think first.

» Add a new message to this topic