FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Am i doing something wrong?? lol

Am i doing something wrong?? lol

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hey fellow fabbers,

I just a quick random question mainly to the ladies but guy feel free to add your part too,

Anyway back to my burning question, am i doing something wrong on here why I still aint had no meets yet, 5weeks on here and still no joy.

Ladies and gents have a look at please let me know lol

or guys plz let know if am not the only person in is boat lol

J

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

With that fookin monster you're probably scaring them off lol

I'd ask for a refund, shocking service ...

'Best Little Whore House in Texas' is a great film, anyone ever seen it?

You're in the wrong location x

Aw so you say i should put the monster back in its cage?!?!? lol

Ok so where do you think the best place to be is? lol

Up north certainly could do with people with your potential lol x

up north you say?!?!? hmmm might relocate up north for a while and see how i get on lol,

I haven't read your profile, but on a personal note I'd ignore your message because (a) your user name puts me of; (b) cock pic as an avatar puts me of; and (c) impression that the combination of the two wouldn't make you the type of man I'd want between my legs.

Your post after only being here five weeks kinds of confirms my premiss.

Yes, you have been here before, so you know how it works....

"Hey fellow fabbers,

J"

Bloom’n heck ,,,, in the same boat he asks !!!!!!……OMG….!. I think it would need to be a rather large two-man canoe just for the OP and his old chap,,,,,, yikes……

Your profile could benefit from some more pics and maybe a bit more about what you're looking for. I'd also advise you to remove the negative comments as it can be off putting and spell check the text. Good luck.

Your pic makes me cross my legs lol.....I would be scared to meet you

Jeez... another fella capable of satisfying a Blue Whale

Get rid of the negative comments at the bottom of your profile... even guys that get my blood racing of managed to to put me off with the tiniest amount of negativity on their profiles! It's whinging and it ain't sexy

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

"Up north certainly could do with people with your potential lol x"

Yep! Move to Yorkshire and I'd def be interested.

"I haven't read your profile, but on a personal note I'd ignore your message because (a) your user name puts me of; (b) cock pic as an avatar puts me of; and (c) impression that the combination of the two wouldn't make you the type of man I'd want between my legs.

Your post after only being here five weeks kinds of confirms my premiss.

"

this. Plus the fact your user name is mis-spealt. And your profile states you like older women and those your own age and personally that sort of vagueness always makes me think of an any port in a storm mentality.

"Am young but not dumb, just full of energy and lots of spunk lol"

That quote from your status (above) is what puts us off along with your profile pics - cock pics! and also the fact that you 'claim' to have been on here for only 5 weeks and already you have a thread up asking why you've had no meets

Oh yes - and your username !

By *ensualfire88Man  over a year ago

Edinburgh

Inability to spell 'damn' doesn't help.

By *DSRMan  over a year ago

leicester

"Hey fellow fabbers,

I just a quick random question mainly to the ladies but guy feel free to add your part too,

Anyway back to my burning question, am i doing something wrong on here why I still aint had no meets yet, 5weeks on here and still no joy.

J"

you must be mate because with that cock you should be getting loads of meets, it's all about cock size with 90% of the girls on here so just try changing a few things in each email, ranguing from, adding more humar, then try really filthy emails, then lovely polite ones etc

I don't belive you will find it hard to get sex on here mate

peace

By *ittlemorespiceCouple  over a year ago

North Cornwall

I don't think you are doing anything in particular wrong, things just don't always happen over night. Personally, don't like cock shots as avatars but others may feel the same. Some don't like negatives on profiles. Of course these can be flipped around...please contact me only if you are genuinely interested in actually meeting etc is better than...don't bother winking me if you aren't going to speak etc. Patience is a virtue. Socials in your area can be useful. Good luck. X

North Cornwall

"Hey fellow fabbers,

J

you must be mate because with that cock you should be getting loads of meets, it's all about cock size with 90% of the girls on here so just try changing a few things in each email, ranguing from, adding more humar, then try really filthy emails, then lovely polite ones etc

peace"

I don't agree about the size issue... I don't think I'm in a minority over this either. I never even ask!

By *b430Man  over a year ago

Tayside

"Aw so you say i should put the monster back in its cage?!?!? lol"

I would say a change of avatar picture was in order too, but not for the reasons others have said

leicester

"Hey fellow fabbers,

J

peace

I don't agree about the size issue... I don't think I'm in a minority over this either. I never even ask!"

hiya x

i'm only taking this statement based on my searches on this site, most profiles say... only interested in VWE men or girls etc... It is written on most profiles x

Tayside

That's the quickest anyone has taken my advice on here!

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

"Plus the fact your user name is mis-spealt."

The irony is killing me.

LOOOOL you got anymore advice???? LOOOL

Tayside

"LOOOOL you got anymore advice???? LOOOL"

Aye but I can't be giving away all my secrets on here!

Lool ok so private inbox me, i want to learn! Lool

"

i'm only taking this statement based on my searches on this site, most profiles say... only interested in VWE men or girls etc... It is written on most profiles x"

Sory, but while it is undeniably on some profiles I think you are way off the mark with the assumption that it is on most.

i just took a look at the profile

the profile is well worded but the photo isnt the best

good luck and be patient x

Tayside

"Lool ok so private inbox me, i want to learn! Lool"

And there was me away to pass on all my advice until I discovered you have all single males blocked!

North Cornwall

"Hey fellow fabbers,

J

peace

I don't agree about the size issue... I don't think I'm in a minority over this either. I never even ask!

hiya x

i'm only taking this statement based on my searches on this site, most profiles say... only interested in VWE men or girls etc... It is written on most profiles x"

Hi. Well do agree that it is on some profiles but have yet to meet people at parties who say they care. I wonder whether its mainly a manthing...hubbies liking to watch vwe men?

For you my friend i'll unblock the males! Lol

leicester

"

i'm only taking this statement based on my searches on this site, most profiles say... only interested in VWE men or girls etc... It is written on most profiles x

Sory, but while it is undeniably on some profiles I think you are way off the mark with the assumption that it is on most.

"

I might have exagurated a little, but i guess the point i was trying to make was.. it is common, more common than people asking for small or adverage sized ones xx

that said, i've not read all the profiles on here yet so maybe it was the game of chance playing a pivital role in my findings xx

I tooo have alot to learn my friends

remember, i know it feels like we hasve all known eachother all our lives but i'm actually new here LOL!!LOL!!LOL

xx

I disagree too about the cock size issue. It's not how big it is but how the guy uses it thats more important. If you read any of the many threads on here about cock size most of the people are in agreement. A big cock attached to a big cock is not attractive!!

leicester

"Hey fellow fabbers,

J

peace

hiya x

Hi. Well do agree that it is on some profiles but have yet to meet people at parties who say they care. I wonder whether its mainly a manthing...hubbies liking to watch vwe men? "

Please send your answers via the internet to my inbox, the replies will be counted and verified... & the results will be revealed on our sister site... Swinging days of our lives.fun/horny_folks.html

mwah xxxxxxxx

"

I might have exagurated a little, but i guess the point i was trying to make was.. it is common, more common than people asking for small or adverage sized ones xx

that said, i've not read all the profiles on here yet so maybe it was the game of chance playing a pivital role in my findings xx

I tooo have alot to learn my friends

remember, i know it feels like we hasve all known eachother all our lives but i'm actually new here LOL!!LOL!!LOL

xx"

fuck dont read mine i dont mention cocks at all

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple  over a year ago

hexham

"Hey fellow fabbers,

J"

5 weeks

Swinging is not a quick or easy way yo get a fuck...if thats your aim the local nightclub is a better place.Ppl here are usually more interested in quality...

Another person that doesn't specify the cock size as a preference, and I've never met a man depending on how big is cock is.

For me personally a man that flaunts his cock thinks that's all that's needed to impress and lacking in the imagination he'd need to make me take notice.

"Another person that doesn't specify the cock size as a preference, and I've never met a man depending on how big is cock is.

For me personally a man that flaunts his cock thinks that's all that's needed to impress and lacking in the imagination he'd need to make me take notice."

or he is lacking in something else

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple  over a year ago

hexham

"Another person that doesn't specify the cock size as a preference, and I've never met a man depending on how big is cock is.

For me personally a man that flaunts his cock thinks that's all that's needed to impress and lacking in the imagination he'd need to make me take notice.

or he is lacking in something else"

Very true.

There is someone on here with an amazing cock...the first time i saw it i was a very happy bunny.Afterwards i asked him why it was not mentioned on his very well written,rather long profile.He pointed out that if someone just wanted to meet him for his cock he didnt want to meet them,but the look of pleasant surprise on a womans face is priceless

while again I dont really need to rant on my usual feelings for whats On ur profile OP,it IS YOURS!

only thing I suggst is get to some parties etc, then get a small group of friends (including mal friends(straight if thats needed),get to gangbangs..or greedygirl nites(whatever ur terminolgy), use ur personality when needed i.e "big cock for u now, u ready"- rarely work-espeially when they arent looking for a meet asap lol

have a look in the forums at social meetings and get ya self down to one of them meet some people make friends get some verris then the girls will jum all ova you x

» Add a new message to this topic