FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Am i strange? lol

Am i strange? lol

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *amescouple OP   Couple  over a year ago

north walsham

Hi all,

I am a happily Bi woman and i have 'confessed' my fantasies to my partner.

Since then we have updated our profile bit by bit to reflect my emerging desires, wants and needs.

But it has occured to me that some people might find them odd in a woman.

I know there are plenty of men out there who want to see their partner taken by other men and women and enjoy the thought of them sleeping with another person then telling them when they get back.

But i am a woman and i want my man to have sex with other women and either let me watch or to come home after and tell me. I also want to arrange to come home and 'discover' him in the bed with another woman.

I have seen plenty of men who want this sort of thing but not many women.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ISPCouple  over a year ago

Nottingham

If you're strange then we are too! We all have fantasies and things we want to see, so if that's something you'd like to happen get out there and try make it happen!

I'd love to see my fella being sucked by another bloke - sure it's not for everyone but the thought does it for me, even more so if the guy were to lick both me and my fella at the same time while we were having sex.

That's what this site is here for - for us all to enjoy

Z x

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

yr not strange , my x used to like me going out and pickin up women fuckin them and telling her about it .

from exper just be careful as u may end up resenting asking as it may play on yr mind , not sayin jealous but u may

thats how it went with me she would ask "is this how she did it etc" and i replyed yes and the didnt like it

have fun

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple  over a year ago

hexham

Your not strange, your a swinger

Jemima beat me to it!! I enjoy watching Mr with other ladies. Ms

I love watching my man fuck other women, makes me really horny, just a good job he stays hard and can give me a good seeing to after. Hehe.

Sorry... but HELL YEAH you're a fkn weirdo..

a freak.. a dirty pervert...

like the rest of us...now that you know that, it's time to enjoy it and have a blast!!

Human passions have mysterious ways.

Those affected by them can’t explain them, and those who haven’t known them have no understanding of them at all

By *ornwall-maleMan  over a year ago

newquay

just another fine outstanding addition to this world of fab! your not weird just open and honest. what more could you ask for x

If it's good enough for men to have fantasies about watching their wifes with other partners why can't women do the same. Just have fun and enjoy.

north walsham

I'm planning on it just need to find some women for mark to fuck on his own and with me there joining in/just watching

I love listening to Mr b fuck other women when I'm at work xx we ask them if we can tho x

north walsham

"I love listening to Mr b fuck other women when I'm at work xx we ask them if we can tho x "

sounds like fun

It is as I used to have to travel an hour for work every day so could listen then I would join in as we normally meet bi women xx

Nope your not the slightest bit strange !

By *LBishCouple  over a year ago

near bury st edmunds

Would love to see my O/H fucking another woman, without it being a couple meet. We are looking to maybe try this at our local club, as then i will also be able to play with a single guy, while he is fucking a nice lady. Then we can get together after and chat. But think it is really hard to find a single lady who will play with a fella on his own who is part of a couple. They have such a wide choice of guys.

Fingers crossed one day we will get our wish x

The only difference i have in actually watching my fella with a lady, is i would like to be in submissive role when i did. Little light bondage etc etc.

» Add a new message to this topic