FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > ADVICE FOR SINGLE MEN ON FAB

ADVICE FOR SINGLE MEN ON FAB

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hello Guys,

My final word on here will be to leave some advice for the single men on here, not all of you of course, as some of you are brilliant stars and need no advice off the likes of me.

I will also say that the following is just my opinion and experience and that everyone has a different opinion and experience

a) you are one of thousands on here.

b) if you have the same blank profile. as most of the rest you stand no chance of being taken seriously.

c) no photos - no consideration.

d) poor spelling and diction rules you out.

e) a brief message from a poor profile or some cut and pasted message will not get you anywhere.

f) you do not have the automatic right to meet anyone just because they are on a site such as this.

g)as in real life, humour, rapport, manners and consideration wins a maiden's heart.

h) most women on here are just as picky on here as they are in real life. They do not suddenly loose dignity and self respect and decide to jump on each and every penis presented to them.

i) "BABE", "HUN" & "CHICK" are incredibly irritating and patronising.

j) senusualfire88 seduced my brain without even sending me a message via his humour, style and intellect in these forums, you could learn a lot from that man.

k) the 12,OOOth message received that reads :

" Hey babe, wanna f*** 2nite ", is the straw that breaks the camel's back.

I wish you all well, but also wish that you'd think before you write.

Once again I'll emphasise that these are just my opinions and that other's may think differently and you can think of mine as you will.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

I forgot one sorry !

l) I have no wish to be named on divorce papers, " cannot accomodate " usually means " married or hitched " in my experience and meeting someone who is on here behind someone's back is a big no-no for many.

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

"j) senusualfire88 seduced my brain without even sending me a message via his humour, style and intellect in these forums, you could learn a lot from that man."

Awww someone has a crush.

I would add: no means no! Not only do I sometimes get men asking 'why not?' when I have turned them down, but when I have agreed to meet and we are arranging times and place etc, I get incredibly uncomfortable when they start wanting me to miss work/training to spend time with them, or they want me to bring a female friend for a MFF, or they get huffy when I can't meet RIGHT NOW!!

Being pushy will not get someone in my pants.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Good advice above. I will add to it in a bit! Ms

By *obbytupperMan  over a year ago

Menston near Ilkley

Sorry to hear that you are leaving us Kay. I for one would like to wish you well in whatever you have chosen to do.

Your advice although well intentioned will I feel, mainly fall on deaf ears.

'Don't give the buggers any clues' is my motto

By *annGentMan  over a year ago

With a cracking _iew

As _obbytupper says, unfortunately, this advice will fall on so many deaf ears.

Even if it was a requirement for single men to read before they could join, how many would take heed ?

Was dragged up a gentleman, will allways be a gentleman.

Have had a few ladies I've chatted to on here say how demeaning such messages as kaycads 12,000th make them.

C'mon guys, being a Gent isn't difficult, and you tend to find out that you get treated the same way as you treat !

By *ano01Man  over a year ago

London

Thanks really useful stuff. Honestly seems like so many dorks on here ruin it for us sane blokes...

For a single bloke: It's like trying to pull with a bag on your head in a massive club into which the sex starved population of an all male local prison has just been unleashed into...

Atleast, 'Hi how are you doing...?' isn't met with hostility down the local

Forum Mod

Some guys get it and some don't

Those that don't probably never will x

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple  over a year ago

hexham

Excellent advice,and i have to agree about the mind being the greatest tool of seduction,Sir had me begging to meet him before i had even seen a face pic

By *igco51Man  over a year ago

lockerbie

Taken on board thanks for advice lol i aint a pusher tho but i hate it when you females dont reply i know you get loads of msgs but a NO thanks doesnt take 2seconds to type bk does it?my opinion lol

By *obbytupperMan  over a year ago

Menston near Ilkley

"Taken on board thanks for advice lol i aint a pusher tho but i hate it when you females dont reply i know you get loads of msgs but a NO thanks doesnt take 2seconds to type bk does it?my opinion lol "

Its probably wiser not to expect a reply and be happy when you get one?

sorry kaycad i failed to read any of that and went straight to ur pics for a wank, cheers tho! x

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"Some guys get it and some don't

Those that don't probably never will x"

this... this... this...

in fact I like it the way it is... because this way at least see who actually does "get it" from those who don't....

when you put a meet today up as a single women you get 40 or 50 messages in the first 20 mins! i generally have a look at the profile and no information-delete no verifications-delete one liners -delete maybe seem picky but certainly we have the right to be, so as do the genleman looking here! and my last bit of advice for the boys unless its a gangbang kind of thing (and i'm not even sure about gangbang ediquitte )but when your done playing take the bloody cuppa offered, sit your ass down and have a conversation with the women youve just had the privledge of meeting! If you pull your clothes on and leave immed you won't be invited back (this has happened to me twice and even though the play was good my thoughts :ASSHOLE!)and no verification either!! i'm sure most would agree! In my experience the women on this site are itelligent nice people who deserve a little respect we are not pieces of meat for your pleasure we like sex!!!!

Oh sorry and one more I forgot :

Saying you do not smoke or that you miraculously gave up smoking last week as so many seem to have done, when a profile clealy states " will not meet smokers ", still means just that !

"sorry kaycad i failed to read any of that and went straight to ur pics for a wank, cheers tho! x"

As I KNOW you're not like that I shall just snigger at your humour, and nothing I have on here is WORTH w****** over !

take it as a compliement kay i can only see the pic here and you look sexy to me!

take it as a compliement kay i can only see the pic here and you look sexy to me!

"sorry kaycad i failed to read any of that and went straight to ur pics for a wank, cheers tho! x

As I KNOW you're not like that I shall just snigger at your humour, and nothing I have on here is WORTH w****** over !"

ur saying that now..But I'm the one sitting with a creamy dripping mouth- backfired on maself

"when you put a meet today up as a single women you get 40 or 50 messages in the first 20 mins! i generally have a look at the profile and no information-delete no verifications-delete one liners -delete maybe seem picky but certainly we have the right to be, so as do the genleman looking here! and my last bit of advice for the boys unless its a gangbang kind of thing (and i'm not even sure about gangbang ediquitte )but when your done playing take the bloody cuppa offered, sit your ass down and have a conversation with the women youve just had the privledge of meeting! If you pull your clothes on and leave immed you won't be invited back (this has happened to me twice and even though the play was good my thoughts :ASSHOLE!)and no verification either!! i'm sure most would agree! In my experience the women on this site are itelligent nice people who deserve a little respect we are not pieces of meat for your pleasure we like sex!!!!"

even better people Ive met glad to let me leave a verify (and display it) on their profile....sometimes twice or more... of course I dont really care I'll go back n shag em i suppose.

Of course, we can say something else dirty girly...Its all about free choice..am sure if a guy had said the same thing it'd be taken differently (i.e a moaning thread)...maybe the guy just decided u were a quick shag cheerio type of thing - its not my scene of course but, we all know theres different t5ypes here

By *DSRMan  over a year ago

leicester

Hmm... After reading that I feel sorry for me!!!

"I forgot one sorry !

l) I have no wish to be named on divorce papers, " cannot accomodate " usually means " married or hitched " in my experience and meeting someone who is on here behind someone's back is a big no-no for many."

It can also mean they STILL live with Mummy!

"I forgot one sorry !

l) I have no wish to be named on divorce papers, " cannot accomodate " usually means " married or hitched " in my experience and meeting someone who is on here behind someone's back is a big no-no for many.

It can also mean they STILL live with Mummy! "

am back living with my dad...who gives a fuck lol

By *unar1976Woman  over a year ago

manchester

another one is when they send a generic email and get your name wrong

huge no no

"another one is when they send a generic email and get your name wrong

huge no no "

i know luner...horrible fancy a shag tonite?

leicester

more advice for men...

go gym

or

do jelqing

or

learn stand up

& you'll do very very well

leicester

More advice...

I don't know how true this is, but i have been told by alot of men on sites.. Email newbies, they tend to go mad meeting every dick they can for a week or 3 giving you much higher odds of being one of the lucky few they meet

Super daz... all in a days work

thank me later yeah lol

By *obletonMan  over a year ago

THE STICKS

My advice:

Don't write advice threads (I'm breaking my own rules already!)

If someone needs to be told how to behave, or what to say or not say in a message then they aren't going to be worth meeting or conversing with.

all advice threads acheive is potentially providing someone whom you would in other circumstances want to beat away with a shitty stick, with the tools to slip through the net.

Crap messages, minging pics, lazy profiles, etc are a good, repeat GOOD thing. They allow you to sort the wheat from the chaff with the minimum of effort.

By *obletonMan  over a year ago

THE STICKS

"More advice...

I don't know how true this is, but i have been told by alot of men on sites.. Email newbies, they tend to go mad meeting every dick they can for a week or 3 giving you much higher odds of being one of the lucky few they meet

"

Trust me it's not true at all.

A female friend of mine re-joined the site and got 300 messages in the first 2 hours.

Multiply that over a week and calculate what your chances of being noticed are going to be.

All mailing newbies achieves is to add to their email burden and encourage them to leave the site before they get round to meeting

leicester

"More advice...

Trust me it's not true at all.

A female friend of mine re-joined the site and got 300 messages in the first 2 hours.

Multiply that over a week and calculate what your chances of being noticed are going to be.

All mailing newbies achieves is to add to their email burden and encourage them to leave the site before they get round to meeting"

both ideas make sense

Alot of good stuff for people to decide on... place your bets and enjoy the ride lads... there's girls and couples out there waiting for their perfect bad ass, da daa daaaaaaaaaaaaa. it could be you

And can I add, take note single men contacting us tgirls too.

"My advice:

Don't write advice threads (I'm breaking my own rules already!)

If someone needs to be told how to behave, or what to say or not say in a message then they aren't going to be worth meeting or conversing with.

all advice threads acheive is potentially providing someone whom you would in other circumstances want to beat away with a shitty stick, with the tools to slip through the net.

Crap messages, minging pics, lazy profiles, etc are a good, repeat GOOD thing. They allow you to sort the wheat from the chaff with the minimum of effort.

"

I agree Just leave them alone because they show themselves up for what they are, of course there are some females on here that write messages just as bad or worse.

I have given up trying to give English advice because it falls on deaf ears and would make them false.

Just hit delete if they get crude but always say no thanks to the others.

Oh and to slow down messages change to looking for women they dont message a tenth that guys do but it takes you out of the browse box lol

Good luck all

x

"Taken on board thanks for advice lol i aint a pusher tho but i hate it when you females dont reply i know you get loads of msgs but a NO thanks doesnt take 2seconds to type bk does it?my opinion lol "

one of the reasons some people don't reply is that a polite thanks but no thanks is often met with abuse or a reply asking why not? and the start of a negotiation trying to persuade me to meet. We always reply to messages but sometimes wish we hadn't bothered!!! Ms

leicester

"Taken on board thanks for advice lol i aint a pusher tho but i hate it when you females dont reply i know you get loads of msgs but a NO thanks doesnt take 2seconds to type bk does it?my opinion lol

one of the reasons some people don't reply is that a polite thanks but no thanks is often met with abuse or a reply asking why not? and the start of a negotiation trying to persuade me to meet. We always reply to messages but sometimes wish we hadn't bothered!!! Ms"

I just got my first no thanks reply.. she said it's not you just there's so much competition out there (must be me then haha) but i am still very happy i got a reply, and i am very happy it was all polite... I replied with, thank you for the reply etc

maybe my next reply will say i like weirdo's so your just what i'm looking for

right, that kept me from my bed, now i go and now i sleep... the king as left the internet

I rest my case, as I would have said had I been a barrister

"I rest my case, as I would have said had I been a barrister"

Oh I thought u said bannister...I'd have taken u over one....

As a sigle guy i take on board what has been said, but i am getting a bit fed up od all the critisism of single guys. Yes there are some on with o maners at all, but some of us have. I have sent messages to countless couples and single ladies that complie with all there requirement just to have my messages deleted. Not even a thanks but no thanks. There are just as many ignorant sigle ladies and couples o here as single men.

"As a sigle guy i take on board what has been said, but i am getting a bit fed up od all the critisism of single guys. Yes there are some on with o maners at all, but some of us have. I have sent messages to countless couples and single ladies that complie with all there requirement just to have my messages deleted. Not even a thanks but no thanks. There are just as many ignorant sigle ladies and couples o here as single men."

nahhh...gettin mail deleted isnt that bad...try again in a while, some people have so many they bulk delete without even reading...and by a while i dont mean every hr for the next week lol

Sorry for the rant and bad spelling, just got back from the pub.

By *ola cubesMan  over a year ago

coatbridge

[Removed by poster at 13/10/11 23:14:08]

coatbridge

sorry to hear your going ...........yup theres a but

why do the single male bash, covered so many times most of list was covered last week !!!! not a rant just a why

Brilliant well said, Baz

"I forgot one sorry !

It can also mean they STILL live with Mummy!

to bloody right is it shamefull to live with your parents nowadays or something sorry will remember to will the euro next week!!!

am back living with my dad...who gives a fuck lol"

hexham

"sorry to hear your going ...........yup theres a but

why do the single male bash, covered so many times most of list was covered last week !!!! not a rant just a why "

i dont see a bash,just words of advice...as to why the same things keep coming up,just look at this thread,not that long and already 2 men whining about not getting replies....

coatbridge

yes i understand that but its not going to change anything the advice for single men thread has been done also almost same list was in scotland forums last week and sure its done the rounds in others. ok bash wasnt the best term to use but for some single men who dont send unsolicited mail and other annoyances it gets old seeing the same "advice", "why dont single guys" threads over and over if you have a gripe take it out on the person not the majority you may also find that some of the guilty profiles are not single guys

sorry for sounding annoyed but the op has been on over a year so i am sure she must have seen her fair share of these posts.

rant over and sorry in advance happy thoughts n have fun peeps

How many more of these threads must we have on here?

Ironic that the first point made is that "you are one of thousands". It feels like that's how many of these lengthy advice threads that have appeared here.

You are obviously a bit peeved about something so maybe the best bet is to get on and just leave if it's so bad.

A guy writes a moan thread and people come down like a ton of bricks.

Some of these threads just come over as a bit self-righteous. Yes no doubt the messages are annoying but can't you just delete them and move on?

As you noted, other people's opinion may differ.

hexham

"yes i understand that but its not going to change anything the advice for single men thread has been done also almost same list was in scotland forums last week and sure its done the rounds in others. ok bash wasnt the best term to use but for some single men who dont send unsolicited mail and other annoyances it gets old seeing the same "advice", "why dont single guys" threads over and over if you have a gripe take it out on the person not the majority you may also find that some of the guilty profiles are not single guys

sorry for sounding annoyed but the op has been on over a year so i am sure she must have seen her fair share of these posts.

rant over and sorry in advance happy thoughts n have fun peeps "

i am sure if there were hundreds of married women playing alone with permission threads they wud get on my wick too

However i suppose everyone thinks their take is important because its theirs...there are actually several points i disagree with...but the OP has a right to post her _iews

most men are stupid when it comes to women,

no point listing things up to help them, as they wont listen.

more often than not their profiles and photos look like shit, so no matter how they change the way they conduct themselves over a message it wont really make a different unless tbh

"j) senusualfire88 seduced my brain without even sending me a message via his humour, style and intellect in these forums, you could learn a lot from that man.

Awww someone has a crush.

I would add: no means no! Not only do I sometimes get men asking 'why not?' when I have turned them down, but when I have agreed to meet and we are arranging times and place etc, I get incredibly uncomfortable when they start wanting me to miss work/training to spend time with them, or they want me to bring a female friend for a MFF, or they get huffy when I can't meet RIGHT NOW!!

Being pushy will not get someone in my pants."

Thats a one that irritates me. A time/place & ground rules have been agreed, then messages start to come: Can we do xxxxx, or can you get someone else, or can I come earlier etc. Its as if they are trying to make you be the one to cancel, when they probably weren't going to show anyway.

hexham

"most men are stupid when it comes to women,

no point listing things up to help them, as they wont listen.

more often than not their profiles and photos look like shit, so no matter how they change the way they conduct themselves over a message it wont really make a different unless tbh"

Fails to read a word of the above cos stockton is too cute

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

"yes i understand that but its not going to change anything the advice for single men thread has been done also almost same list was in scotland forums last week and sure its done the rounds in others. ok bash wasnt the best term to use "

Patronise a better one?

coatbridge

yup rugby it fits in nicly lol

"As a sigle guy i take on board what has been said, but i am getting a bit fed up od all the critisism of single guys. Yes there are some on with o maners at all, but some of us have. I have sent messages to countless couples and single ladies that complie with all there requirement just to have my messages deleted. Not even a thanks but no thanks. There are just as many ignorant sigle ladies and couples o here as single men."

why do you need a no thanks? cant you tell they arnt interested?

Im not being funny but this isnt unlike any other dating or nsa site. the fact you can see they have read your message and deleted it should be the no thanks you need,

alot of websites dont even have this feature or charge for it, so just be a man, move on and dont contact them again if this is how they treat you, its pretty simple. Bothering people propositioning them again gets your remebered/blocked, just leaving it possibly leaves you another chance in a few months maybe or if the time is right and they need someone short notice

Ive had couples accounts before with a lass i was with on here and on other sites and to be honest its pretty much like your getting constant email spam,

do you reply to all your spam mail? you know when companys or people contact you offering stuff you have no interest in from getting from them - no you dont, these sites are no different, sure your dealing with people and its nice to be polite, but its alot easier for a single male account to be nice to people you dont want to speak to than it is for a couple/lady as they get far more mail, and often a reply will warrant several more replies because they are trying to convince you why and talking to you because maybe your one of the few people replying even if its negative

if you have messaged countless couples and singles then obviousily you are not what they are looking for, you really gotta take a long hard look to work out why

1) No face photo visable on your profile - if you have no face photo showing on your profile then this is normally straight away a strike against you - sure its a swinging site and people are uncomfortable with showing their face (jobs/reputations blah blah blah) thats your choice but most people i think _iew this as something to hide, either your minger or attached, sure they are like 5-10% with genuine reasons not to show that arnt the above but then you probally shouldnt be on a site like this in the first place - either way justified or not it reduces your chances of a meet probally down by at least 90% i think even if you send privatley

2) new or recently made account and/or no verifications (or old account no verifications) - off putting as you got no history or recommendations, still shouldnt stop you getting meets thought if your a desirable male

3) poor choice of public photos - this can be from too many (only takes one or two bad photos to put someone off in the midst of a few good ones) quality over quantity, if your photo you choose does not show you at your very best and at least make some of the ladies on the site goo mmmmmmmmm yes please then your going to get next to no action from women or at least non at all from women you find attractive. Also naked & cock shots, I think you have more success keeping these private and when you message someone let them know you have other photos, and if they want to see just ask, they will know what you mean and ask if they do. all of your photos must at least in some amp up their attraction to you, if they dont you are putting up the wrong photos of yourself, and shots without face no matter what they show i dont think cut it, no face pic then no action as above in most cases

4) well written profile is a must, nothing negative at all should be featured, everything should be positive about yourself, no bragging, just describe yourself, what your interests are, can you accomodate and travel? describe your body in more detail, try to show what type of person you are - for the mainstream of the site i wouldnt be too full on sexually, the interests section should give them what they need to know, after if they are interested they will ask after a few messages

5) can you accomodate? if not this is like having no face pic up but not as bad, but it normally means you have something to hide, and thats normally people living at home who wouldnt approve - no one wants to get involved in the extra complications of a wife n kids getting in the way, again you might have genuine reasons but people assume the worst - not their fault its just how people think

at the end of the day i think its 9 times out of 10 your profile that gets you noticed. If you send a poor or basic message with a excellent profile whats a turn on then ladies are much more forgiving and will reply if they like you than if you send a perfect message with a profile thats a turn off.

Ive done all the above, had singles accounts on this and other sites and also couples accounts and its definetally worked well for me,

when i first joined my first meet was on the wednesday and i joined on the monday, and ive had meets ever since when im single, usually finding at least 1 or 2 new women/couples to play with a month, when i see them i make sure i give them the best i can give, doing my most to impress them, that way you get asked back even make good sexy friends too and get good verifications.

end of the day thought this is a contact site, no one owes you a no thanks, just see they deleted the message and thats the no thanks you get, get over it, its hardly a big deal - but in summary if you get this all the time, then your profile or your messages are a turn off to them, i would say profile coz thats the most important, as no doubt they will be women on here who say they dont like a message that says wanna fuck?

but if someone whos profile totally turns them on they are much more likely to reply yes or say they are being cheeky or at least give a scarcastic reply, lets face it as a man you can be far far cheekier with the ladies the more turned on they are by you, thats a fact, if your not cutting it for them they expect alot more effort and thats hard to put accross in a single introudction message on a site like this

so profile thats a turn on is normally the key to getting good meets

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

Just be yourself..........

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

"yup rugby it fits in nicly lol"

I think the thing is, the men who " get it" won't need to be told what they should be doing as they get along ago as it is so might feel patronised being told what to do.

The men who don't get it, probably won't take any notice of any forum thread.

As an aside, everyone is different as to what we all do or look for, so the OP won't apply to all of us.

I think the best advice is what View just wrote......be yourself

I joined a couple of months ago, with no expectations really.

I decided to be "me" and be honest about everything. I'm not some super-confident stud and I said that. However, for all my faults, I am a friendly, decent guy, so I tried to play to my strenghts.

I'm now in touch with a lovely couple and we're getting to know each through messaging. One of the couple is nervous like me and we appreciate each other's honesty,'including in our profiles.

I can't say for defintie we'll meet as we're still at the stage of getting comfortable, but there's certainly a lot of respect between us.

I guess the moral of the story is - be nice, be yourself.

"I joined a couple of months ago, with no expectations really.

I decided to be "me" and be honest about everything. I'm not some super-confident stud and I said that. However, for all my faults, I am a friendly, decent guy, so I tried to play to my strenghts.

I'm now in touch with a lovely couple and we're getting to know each through messaging. One of the couple is nervous like me and we appreciate each other's honesty,'including in our profiles.

I can't say for defintie we'll meet as we're still at the stage of getting comfortable, but there's certainly a lot of respect between us.

I guess the moral of the story is - be nice, be yourself."

Why is your username Microwave?

"I joined a couple of months ago, with no expectations really.

I guess the moral of the story is - be nice, be yourself. Why is your username Microwave?

"

why are ur feet in my face? (wretching here lol)(no offence, but iam footphobic!)

By *parrow77Man  over a year ago

cheshire

The main thing is guys should be respectful and not abusive.

I've been on hear year (was on another name and left for bit) but I've chatted to some lovely ppl but no meets yet

That doesn't mean I get arsey with ppl or abusive

So be normal and enjoy even if you don't get fun

Sensualfire88 is possibly the funniest contributor in the forums...

and he could most likely go to the pub on a rainy Wednesday and meet girls or couples, because he probably knows how to chat to people.

The single guys bitching on here about meeting people, probably cannot do that, and don't get that FAB is not a brothel.

It is SOOOOO easy as a single guy to get to chat to people on FAB, build up a relationship and meet them. I know I did it as a single guy.

Getting a quick fuck...now that I cannot help you with.

We should ban bitching about not getting meets in the Forums, It is dull, and it always the same.

XXXXXXX

[Removed by poster at 14/10/11 13:25:08]

"Sensualfire88 is possibly the funniest contributor in the forums...

and he could most likely go to the pub on a rainy Wednesday and meet girls or couples, because he probably knows how to chat to people.

The single guys bitching on here about meeting people, probably cannot do that, and don't get that FAB is not a brothel.

It is SOOOOO easy as a single guy to get to chat to people on FAB, build up a relationship and meet them. I know I did it as a single guy.

Getting a quick fuck...now that I cannot help you with.

We should ban bitching about not getting meets in the Forums, It is dull, and it always the same.

XXXXXXX

"

I'm gonna bitch about not being picked...whats he got i dont....thats it...am leavin fab!!!!!!!!!

Think that there is many good pointers from this post that can be learned by all.

Regarding “Cannot Accommodate “Spelt correctly Sorry guilty as charged as I am one of these people and even though I can accommodate I choose not to.

My reasons are plain and simple as much as I would like to think I am a good judge of character I can honestly say that I do not know the people I am meeting also just don’t like cleaning up other peoples mess lol

Understand that people have their own opinions however meeting in an agreed public place is much more relaxing for everyone

By *odareyouMan  over a year ago

not far from iceland,,,,,, tescos is nearer though :-) (near leeds)

Advice is just that, advice, if you wish to adopt the words / experience / learnings you should, or can, if you wish to discard it you can, all advice offered is well intentioned, to not read or listen is folly you can make informed decisions then...

If you don't need the advice of someone ( a lady, in this instance .) who has seen and read the errors that are / have been made by guys don't read the thread thats marked advice for single men... it will make it far easier for guys like myself,...

personally thanks for trying .. if it alters one guys behaviour it was worth posting...

1to1 - ha ha! When I registered I was just trying to think of a word/phrase that sounds good and would be memorable. Didn't think many people would realise!

I'm not "micro" in any way - wasn't sure what the Welsh for "distinctly average" was though!

That wasn't me moaning about your feet by the way. I like feet

Most people on Fabs don't read or use the forum and even if they did this isn't going to change anything just as much as my rant the other week hasn't changed anything. We're still getting people being disrespectful to her or not reading the profile. At the end of the day theres only 2 things you can do.....Grow a thicker skin and make better use of your block button or leave fabs completely

we find posts like this to be a little condescending,block and move on, who gives a shit about single guys that stumble upon swingers sites ,they are never likely to get a meet and helping them find one by giving advice is plain crazy

By *azarus70Man  over a year ago

manchester and newport

Firstly Kay can i wholehearedly agree with the majority in the forum and say excellent advice (I'll ignore the "contrary" few who clearly just seek to take the opposite _iewpoint regardless of what the thread is about!!).

Secondly i must say i'm gutted to see you're leaving the site.I'll miss your visiting your fabulous profile to see what comic genius has been postedon there , indeed its one of the few that always made me smile and occasionally laugh out loud!! Plus there's some utter filth on there,which is always good..... .

I'll finally add my best wishes to all the others and say good luck in whatever the future brings for you and hey don't go changing.....

M

xxx

Can I just apologise for the multiple posts - I'm posting from my phone and it's doing weird things !!

I thought I couldn't get a connection - I obviously could!

By *irtyGirlWoman  over a year ago

Edinburgh

Sensual would like to respond but his head is stuck in a door frame somewhere between the bedroom and the bathroom where he bent down to remove his sock and couldn't get up again due to the size of his head... if you hurry he's bent over face in so his ass is ripe for the taking!

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

if I am honest, I never get the whole ' I am leaving in 7 days ' thing... if people are unhappy with the site, why not just go.

I think the advice is given with the best intent but why the 7 days.

I wish you well in whatever you do x

By *irtyGirlWoman  over a year ago

Edinburgh

"if I am honest, I never get the whole ' I am leaving in 7 days ' thing... if people are unhappy with the site, why not just go.

I think the advice is given with the best intent but why the 7 days.

I wish you well in whatever you do x"

Pssst... I don't know the OP so I couldn't possibly say for sure but generally, when threads such as these appear, I'd guess it's an attention thing. You know... so the replies come in along the lines of 'please don't go', 'don't let the minority spoil it for the rest of us' blah blah blah.

I think credit where it's due though, it's the most interesting flounce I've seen in a while... giving departing advice to those who are guilty of spoiling someone's fun is very chartiable I thought. I'd just shut the door on my way out, if people can't work out how to behave all by themselves then they don't really deserve the advice on how to do it. I much prefer people who don't need to be told, that way those who are clueless can be avoided without much trouble.

its about time Funkys Im leaving thread got bumped not sure how long he has got left, off to try find out

Stockton Fun is spot on in my _iew and I have found in my experience that the people who have worked out how to get the best from this site tend to do quite well when it comes to getting meets. I agree with whoever said above that a lot of people won't take the advice on board and maybe people need to figure out what works best for them as we are all different. Ms (managed to type that without getting drool on my keyboard from perving, I mean, looking at his profile!) Raisealaff - before you have another strop I've had a perve at yours too!!! lol

hello all,

thanks for all the contributions, much appreciated, as I said eveyone is entitles to different _iews.

I'm off because I've simply had enough, the week is to say bye and pass further contact details onto some people whom I wish to keep in touch with and not all are here often.

I'm not seeking any attention and not going to let the door bang into my scrawny backside on the way out.

The main thing I agree with is that the "HI Babe, u wanna suk my c*** 2 nite" brigade will take no advice off anyone !

x

Kayla

"hello all,

thanks for all the contributions, much appreciated, as I said eveyone is entitles to different _iews.

I'm off because I've simply had enough, the week is to say bye and pass further contact details onto some people whom I wish to keep in touch with and not all are here often.

I'm not seeking any attention and not going to let the door bang into my scrawny backside on the way out.

The main thing I agree with is that the "HI Babe, u wanna suk my c*** 2 nite" brigade will take no advice off anyone !

x

Kayla"

mMMM kaycad I cant wait for further contact...altho I will be asking if u can suck cock tonite...despite my distance...I'd like to spread my 'love' all the way to U xxxxx

hexham

"As a sigle guy i take on board what has been said, but i am getting a bit fed up od all the critisism of single guys. Yes there are some on with o maners at all, but some of us have. I have sent messages to countless couples and single ladies that complie with all there requirement just to have my messages deleted. Not even a thanks but no thanks. There are just as many ignorant sigle ladies and couples o here as single men.

why do you need a no thanks? cant you tell they arnt interested?

Im not being funny but this isnt unlike any other dating or nsa site. the fact you can see they have read your message and deleted it should be the no thanks you need,

alot of websites dont even have this feature or charge for it, so just be a man, move on and dont contact them again if this is how they treat you, its pretty simple. Bothering people propositioning them again gets your remebered/blocked, just leaving it possibly leaves you another chance in a few months maybe or if the time is right and they need someone short notice

Ive had couples accounts before with a lass i was with on here and on other sites and to be honest its pretty much like your getting constant email spam,

do you reply to all your spam mail? you know when companys or people contact you offering stuff you have no interest in from getting from them - no you dont, these sites are no different, sure your dealing with people and its nice to be polite, but its alot easier for a single male account to be nice to people you dont want to speak to than it is for a couple/lady as they get far more mail, and often a reply will warrant several more replies because they are trying to convince you why and talking to you because maybe your one of the few people replying even if its negative

if you have messaged countless couples and singles then obviousily you are not what they are looking for, you really gotta take a long hard look to work out why

1) No face photo visable on your profile - if you have no face photo showing on your profile then this is normally straight away a strike against you - sure its a swinging site and people are uncomfortable with showing their face (jobs/reputations blah blah blah) thats your choice but most people i think _iew this as something to hide, either your minger or attached, sure they are like 5-10% with genuine reasons not to show that arnt the above but then you probally shouldnt be on a site like this in the first place - either way justified or not it reduces your chances of a meet probally down by at least 90% i think even if you send privatley

2) new or recently made account and/or no verifications (or old account no verifications) - off putting as you got no history or recommendations, still shouldnt stop you getting meets thought if your a desirable male

3) poor choice of public photos - this can be from too many (only takes one or two bad photos to put someone off in the midst of a few good ones) quality over quantity, if your photo you choose does not show you at your very best and at least make some of the ladies on the site goo mmmmmmmmm yes please then your going to get next to no action from women or at least non at all from women you find attractive. Also naked & cock shots, I think you have more success keeping these private and when you message someone let them know you have other photos, and if they want to see just ask, they will know what you mean and ask if they do. all of your photos must at least in some amp up their attraction to you, if they dont you are putting up the wrong photos of yourself, and shots without face no matter what they show i dont think cut it, no face pic then no action as above in most cases

4) well written profile is a must, nothing negative at all should be featured, everything should be positive about yourself, no bragging, just describe yourself, what your interests are, can you accomodate and travel? describe your body in more detail, try to show what type of person you are - for the mainstream of the site i wouldnt be too full on sexually, the interests section should give them what they need to know, after if they are interested they will ask after a few messages

5) can you accomodate? if not this is like having no face pic up but not as bad, but it normally means you have something to hide, and thats normally people living at home who wouldnt approve - no one wants to get involved in the extra complications of a wife n kids getting in the way, again you might have genuine reasons but people assume the worst - not their fault its just how people think

at the end of the day i think its 9 times out of 10 your profile that gets you noticed. If you send a poor or basic message with a excellent profile whats a turn on then ladies are much more forgiving and will reply if they like you than if you send a perfect message with a profile thats a turn off.

Ive done all the above, had singles accounts on this and other sites and also couples accounts and its definetally worked well for me,

when i first joined my first meet was on the wednesday and i joined on the monday, and ive had meets ever since when im single, usually finding at least 1 or 2 new women/couples to play with a month, when i see them i make sure i give them the best i can give, doing my most to impress them, that way you get asked back even make good sexy friends too and get good verifications.

end of the day thought this is a contact site, no one owes you a no thanks, just see they deleted the message and thats the no thanks you get, get over it, its hardly a big deal - but in summary if you get this all the time, then your profile or your messages are a turn off to them, i would say profile coz thats the most important, as no doubt they will be women on here who say they dont like a message that says wanna fuck?

but if someone whos profile totally turns them on they are much more likely to reply yes or say they are being cheeky or at least give a scarcastic reply, lets face it as a man you can be far far cheekier with the ladies the more turned on they are by you, thats a fact, if your not cutting it for them they expect alot more effort and thats hard to put accross in a single introudction message on a site like this

so profile thats a turn on is normally the key to getting good meets"

brains and beauty...im in lust

leicester

Do you men tend to say how pretty or anything a girl looks in an introduction email? because i'm starting to think the girls on this site might prefer less of an emotional connection and more of an... I got big didck come fuck shag fast hard ohh yeah i'm gonna rape your butt hole so hard i'll make you cum for days with my aftershock

get me

Kaycad and Stockton, I think that's excellent advice. There are new people joining the site who have never been on a swinging site before and don't know what the etiquette is. Maybe they do need guidance as to how to behave. I used to work in a club and we asked all new joiners to read the rules and gave them advice if they needed it. I would imagine some of those joining a swinging site for the first time think it's a fuckfest and will get instant sex. It doesn't make them bad people, they just have a lack of knowledge and experience. There are others that won't take advice and will be a pain, but that's their choice and I am sure they will get the results they deserve!

By *thwalescplCouple  over a year ago

brecon

this... this... this...

in fact I like it the way it is... because this way at least see who actually does "get it" from those who don't...."

I have to agree.

Its been said before...

If you tell the numpties "How to..." then they will still be numpties, just harder to spot.

The cream will always rise to the top.

Next time you see a thread which basically says "Can you help me get laid?", DON'T!!

Instead, make a mental note of their name, and file it in the "Don't go there!" pile!

Then go on about the business of meeting fun, interesting, literate, sexy people.

leicester

this... this... this...

in fact I like it the way it is... because this way at least see who actually does "get it" from those who don't....

I have to agree.

Its been said before...

If you tell the numpties "How to..." then they will still be numpties, just harder to spot.

Next time you see a thread which basically says "Can you help me get laid?", DON'T!!

Instead, make a mental note of their name, and file it in the "Don't go there!" pile!

Then go on about the business of meeting fun, interesting, literate, sexy people. "

So basically if i don't pull over the next 4 weeks give up and pay for it?

xx

brecon

this... this... this...

I have to agree.

Its been said before...

Then go on about the business of meeting fun, interesting, literate, sexy people.

xx"

Your choice.

What you pick would speak volumes about you... much as your post on this thread has!

leicester

this... this... this...

I have to agree.

Its been said before...

xx

Your choice.

What you pick would speak volumes about you... much as your post on this thread has!"

yeah not having the most day today i guess

Anyway, thanks for the reply... & see you around

Ps... no one is perfect

xx

brecon

this... this... this...

I have to agree.

Its been said before...

xx

Your choice.

What you pick would speak volumes about you... much as your post on this thread has!

Ps... no one is perfect

xx"

When I look in the mirror, that much becomes very obvious.... but I am happy enough with my attempt at near-perfection lol!

leicester

this... this... this...

I have to agree.

Its been said before...

xx

Your choice.

Ps... no one is perfect

xx

When I look in the mirror, that much becomes very obvious.... but I am happy enough with my attempt at near-perfection lol!"

sometimes it's the imperfections that make someone more than amazing & it can makes someone stand out xx

like all the fake cosmetic enhancements, lips etc... Often considered perfection but commonly it's the imperfections that are widely considered the most desirable and unique

xx

all good advice x

By *ilkchocolate87Man  over a year ago

sw london

A lot of guys will follow your advice yet still not get any luck... What would you say to them after this?!

"A lot of guys will follow your advice yet still not get any luck... What would you say to them after this?! "

There is a lot more out there then just this site, there is always social events and clubs. I bet most of the guys probably wouldn't speak to me & my wife at a club like they do here....

By *innamon!Woman  over a year ago

no matter

I took it on board too but I dont answer mail from guys unable to put pics up straight. It says so in my profile just so you know.

» Add a new message to this topic