FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > bi curious

bi curious

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *usty OP   Woman  over a year ago

inverclyde

i am amazed at the number of guys on the site with this ......they have on profile they love to lick pussy or looking to meet a female for hot sex..... but yet most of the meets have been with either a tv or a male....... either they are bi or straight

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

puzzles me too

Me three, then you get the straight guys looking to meet tv`s!! Q...how long is a guy bi curious before he actually becomes just a bi guy

me 4.....confused.com surely your bi if your meeting tvs and men or am i missing something???????

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple  over a year ago

hexham

sexuality is a spectrum...not sure its either bi or straight,there are many points in between.

But many men say they are straight cos bi puts off women and couples.

Sites like fab are liberal and open minded, so surely the bi, straight and bi curious guys shouldnt need to hide in a spectrum.

Its a swinging site so why not be honest and be proud of what you are.

If bi guys are worried about putting women/couples off why not have a straight profile here and a bi one on fabguys(as some guys have done)....simples

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple  over a year ago

hexham

"Sites like fab are liberal and open minded, so surely the bi, straight and bi curious guys shouldnt need to hide in a spectrum.

Its a swinging site so why not be honest and be proud of what you are.

If bi guys are worried about putting women/couples off why not have a straight profile here and a bi one on fabguys(as some guys have done)....simples"

Cos they want to meet women and couples not men...they may be fully bi or just ok with oral in a play situation.

There are many here who dont meet men who tick the bi box though,we have had party invites withdrawn...so i can see why a guy who is as they say situationally bi doesnt tick the bi box.

There are numerous reasons could be that they have purely met at a social. Or that they are not "out" as bi.

Could be many other reasons. People use the site in the way that works for them

"There are numerous reasons could be that they have purely met at a social. Or that they are not "out" as bi.

Could be many other reasons. People use the site in the way that works for them "

+1 im bisensual anyway

Maybe I’m just old-fashioned in my view….

But the dictionary gives adequate discription of

what constitutes heterosexual homosexual and bisexual behaviours,,,

Dictionaries also explain what words like curios, delusional and liar mean….

Therefore I don’t really hold with any argument which suggests there should be alternative meanings applied with swinging circles….

After-all, if we just accepted the real definitions there would be no confusion…

As for people who use multiple profiles to hide the true nature of their sexual activities in order to covertly bypass the preferences of others,,,,,well quite frankly they are nothing more than Creepy Bags of Shyte !!!!

Each to their own

"Each to their own "

Precisely “each to their own”

However individuals who act in a covert manner disrespecting the chosen preference of other’s are not adopting an attitude which supports that premise.....!!!!!!

The "god loves a trier brigade!

Yeah I’m sure those words will be of great comfort to individuals who’ve become victims of the sort of people who’ve deceived them into get involved in situations they would otherwise find intolerable

You know…. Like the nasty man in Middlesborough perhaps,,,!!!!! Yeah….!.

Or is that me being over the top!!!!

By *urreyfun2008Man  over a year ago

East Grinstead

All this time I thought my lack of party invites was cuz me a minger.

You do see girls that have bi-curious yet we see the same...either they have met girls or meet as part as a couple....or so the feedback says!

By *empting Devil.Woman  over a year ago

Sheffield

And yet i still get approaches from couples whose lady would like to play with me despite the fact my profile says i'm straight and that the only couples i play with are bi mm couples. And when i mention this i get 'but swinging women are usually bi'!

I do think that "bi curious" is read as "bi" by the reader.

I'm guessing by saying their curious it means they're interested, have dabbled, but either have a pref towards females, given the choice, or are not overly active in looking for M2M situations, but still comfortable in them.

I a 3-way MMF swinging situation, there's going to be some MM contact going on, at least the "bi curious" guy is going to be comfortable when they "accidentally" touch.

At the end of the day, guys, in general, are tom cats, I reckon given enough MF sex most men wouldn't even stray down the bi route, but given an opportunity with another tom cat and the need to engage sexually with another human being, any port in a storm, as they say.

Women need a reason to have sex, men just need a place

By *usty OP   Woman  over a year ago

inverclyde

but a guy who says bi curious on his profile and has mostly met with tv/bi guys says love licking pussy.... and will meet tv/bi/fem/cpls ......no single males..... either they prefer to suck a guy or a fem

I get fed up of being contacted by "straight" male profiles. When you ask why straight, they say its so they don't spoil their chances with single females and m/f couples.

"I get fed up of being contacted by "straight" male profiles. When you ask why straight, they say its so they don't spoil their chances with single females and m/f couples. "

Problem is it spoils their chances with some cpls with bi males.

"Maybe I’m just old-fashioned in my view….

But the dictionary gives adequate discription of

what constitutes heterosexual homosexual and bisexual behaviours,,,

Dictionaries also explain what words like curios, delusional and liar mean….

Therefore I don’t really hold with any argument which suggests there should be alternative meanings applied with swinging circles….

After-all, if we just accepted the real definitions there would be no confusion…

As for people who use multiple profiles to hide the true nature of their sexual activities in order to covertly bypass the preferences of others,,,,,well quite frankly they are nothing more than Creepy Bags of Shyte !!!!

"

No Soxy, you aren't old fashioned, just being honest, straight talking and telling it like it is.

Especially the final description.

Basically some guys would do anything and tell any lie they could just to get a shag...........which is a pretty scary concept when you think about it. R

what makes it really funny is there are so many women and cpls that like bi males and find them hot and want 1 just look at how many times ppl have asked for a bi search facility to be on here and how many bi cpls where bth are bi how much action they get and polite bi males get a lot too if you say you bi at least ppl know you have not lied about your sexuality and yes some ppl dont want bi men but some dont want under 30 so should we all start to alter are ages i think not say what you are and let ppl chosse you for what you are more fun that way

I don't fancy men, but don't have a problem with some bi play in a MMF.

Am I straight, Bi, Gay, curios, deluded, confused or need help?

» Add a new message to this topic