FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Single guys

Single guys

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Not getting any meets?  Wonder why?  Have you ever investigated the tools of the site that might help explain it.

I live in the southwest, I just did a search with quite specific parameters to demonstrate a point to a friend of mine and I was quite surprised by the results.  I conducted the following search

Men looking for women - pictures on profile (perving during research is allowable under an EEC directive)

15 pages of online now - so that's 15 pages of men looking or a woman in the southwest region (from Cornwall to Wiltshire)

Next I did the following search

Women looking for men - pictures on profile (yum)

Less than one full page "online now" in the same geographical region

So that's a 1 to 15 ratio, not withstanding distance, sexual preference, the ability to accommodate, smoking or non smoking, age preferences, body type preference etc.

Couples was even less (about half a page).

So my singleton friends, next time you are having difficulty getting those elusive meets, run the same search, it may help you "justify" the difficulties you are having.

How can you better your chances?  Profile, Pics and Approach.  The better your profile describes you, the more chance you have to stand out.  Pictures, well hopefully the ladies on the forum can advise.  Approach, read the profiles you like, respond to the person in the profile, not the person in the pictures

The numbers are against you, but you can say the percentage chance, by having a good profile, pics and approach.

I would like o add, my profile is not perfect by a long chalk, neither are my pictures and as I don't send the first message, my approach is non-existent.  This is not me saying "woohoo!". This is me offering advice in he swinging advice forum.  Good luck and happy meets!

P xxx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

The advanced search option is fantastic.... Used correctly and I would suggest very very very few time wasters.... Ever.

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple  over a year ago

hexham

and people who dont read profiles will benefit so much from your wise words

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

More single women looking than couple's down there???? Ok will start packing my bags in a minute.

Up here the numbers are worse, I have finally figured out how to find time too perv on here, (Get up at 5am or earlier) but I would say the ratio of the searches from my side is more like 20+ single men, then couples then single women, but then at this time (6am) the numbers could be hinckey

really? i always thought it was like 300single men to a fem or couple but i really dont think you needed a search option to tell you that when every new female or couple after a couple of hours of joining write something like theyve had 100 or 200 messages and to basically stop mailing them for a bit

Ooops I fell asleep logged on to Fabs on my phone so that was one less single fem in the southwest on the prowl last night!

"and people who dont read profiles will benefit so much from your wise words "
Some people's attention span is so short they can't be bothered to read profiles so good look with your forum post lol

I'd be interested to know the total numbers of single men, single ladies and couples on fab. Yes I know I'm a bit of a geek!

» Add a new message to this topic