FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Verifications

Verifications

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ohn_1086a OP   Man  over a year ago

dorset

Hi all

I have been on here for a bit now and met a lot of nice people. Stupid question but without being a complete prat and without being pushy how do you get a verification?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple  over a year ago

Bolton

Meet someone who is verified and they may verify you, or phone or cam a verified profile. Z

dorset

Thanks Zoe

Can you please verify me as we seemed to have a good time does not do it for me. What are we verifying?

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple  over a year ago

Bolton

"Thanks Zoe

Can you please verify me as we seemed to have a good time does not do it for me. What are we verifying?"

Sorry, you've lost me, I couldn't verify you as haven't had any contact with you - apart from this thread.Z

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

You verify that you have met someone or seen them on cam to prove they are real. Verifications are used as a way of saying what someone is like ie good sense of humour or sexy depending on what type of meet it was

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple  over a year ago

hexham

"Thanks Zoe

Can you please verify me as we seemed to have a good time does not do it for me. What are we verifying?"

That you are who you say you are,tbh i think it matters less for single men.Veris are useful for couples and single women.

But i always offer to veri any single guys who i meet at socials,since some people only meet verified.

A veri is not feedback...you are not asking for a review.

Just ask,no one minds

dorset

isn't proving who we say we are the purpose of the photo verification with the site?

Seems to me you are you asking someone to say hey he has a huge cock and is great in bed! or she is gives great oral and is great in bed?

dorset

Zoe

Sorry should have put statement in quotes and not seem to make it personal. I was not asking for a verification just saying that asking for one is not me

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple  over a year ago

hexham

"isn't proving who we say we are the purpose of the photo verification with the site?

Seems to me you are you asking someone to say hey he has a huge cock and is great in bed! or she is gives great oral and is great in bed?"

no.veris basically say yes they are a couple with a fem not a man wanking...no one expects a blow by blow review...i cant remember if ours are showing,but if not i will put them up,50% are mates we have...nothing sexual at all.

i think you are misunderstanding what they are for and how most use them.

Will someone verify me from the forums confirming to work that I talk utter bollocks and on that basis I need a few weeks off before I finally crack up???? Ta in advance hoooooowwwwwlllll

You want me to ring your boss and tell him/her that by looking at your posts on this site I feel you need a few weeks off

That would have made my old boss laugh as he went to the same club I did, but I dont think everyone is that lucky

Ermm yeah if you could quietly!!! Lol I want a gaffer like ur old one who will understand somedays I will not be in as too tired from nite before or I gotta meet that day pmsl, what was it you did at ur place with the swinging gaffer????xx

» Add a new message to this topic