FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Which pics should I take?

Which pics should I take?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi swingers

I'm still pretty new here. I just wanted to ask the experts a quick question. Which pictures should I take and add to my profile? What would you sexy ladies and couples like to see on my profile?

Are there certain pics that you lot like to see? Conversely, are there pics you hate? Are the 2 pics I have so far OK?

Thanks in advance for any help,

John x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

Bum...chest...teasy shots do it for me ...oh at at least one cock pic.

I don't like a cock pic for the avatar though, don't need my eye poking out everytime a mail comes in

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Hi swingers

I'm still pretty new here. I just wanted to ask the experts a quick question. Which pictures should I take and add to my profile? What would you sexy ladies and couples like to see on my profile?

Are there certain pics that you lot like to see? Conversely, are there pics you hate? Are the 2 pics I have so far OK?

Thanks in advance for any help,

John x"

Not cock shots, full body with face does the trick, its just how brave you are to post them on here?

By *ISPCouple  over a year ago

Nottingham

Your profile pic is good - I don't like shots where you can see someone holding their mobile to take the shot. Strange may be but that's just me. I do like to see a nice full body shot, particularly if it's in a nice sexy pose on lovely clean sheets!

Thanks for the messages so far. looks like I need to charge up my batteries and take some sexy body shots.

John x

Im seeing a very lack of wanting to remain a gold member, my I aim for lots of pics from my meets...but when ur geting photos all of a sudden deemed as against the rules.....it makes ya wonder.

Oh yes, I complained last time about it, an again this time properly, still waiting on extra feeback from admin.

Perhaps we nee a tag system like FB....altho getting everyones name from a gangbang can be difficult lol

not quite sure what you mean. Sorry if I'm being dopey.

"Im seeing a very lack of wanting to remain a gold member, my I aim for lots of pics from my meets...but when ur geting photos all of a sudden deemed as against the rules.....it makes ya wonder.

Oh yes, I complained last time about it, an again this time properly, still waiting on extra feeback from admin.

Perhaps we nee a tag system like FB....altho getting everyones name from a gangbang can be difficult lol"

Can just see it.....we wont be looking at pics of gangbangs saying omg that looks like me.... our bloomin names will come up say yahooooo its me!

"Im seeing a very lack of wanting to remain a gold member, my I aim for lots of pics from my meets...but when ur geting photos all of a sudden deemed as against the rules.....it makes ya wonder.

Perhaps we nee a tag system like FB....altho getting everyones name from a gangbang can be difficult lol

Can just see it.....we wont be looking at pics of gangbangs saying omg that looks like me.... our bloomin names will come up say yahooooo its me!"

lol-like yer thinkin!

I best post in the sggestions section that GROUP should be an option when uploading pics eh??

This is getting a bit off topic. Please pity a new guy and get back to helping him out.

Something a little more imaginitive than a cock pick

Hmmm imaginative. I'll have to think long and hard.

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

Whilst we're here to swing, remember that we're people, so it's great to see pics that reflect something of the person, as well as their body. A disarming smile works wonders, as does someone who appears friendly and approachable, whether they're clothed, in a social/non sexual environment etc.

As others say, and you've taken on board, revealing the strengths of your body is a vital way of enhancing your profile: if your body is attractive to others, then you're at least ticking that box: we all like something a little different, but revealing body shots are honest, and let others get a taste of what's to come (I wasn't thinking of cock shots, when I wrote that).

As for cock: yeah, the same holds true: some are more appealing than others, and I'd encourage you to include at least one.

If you've got pics of you in action/with others, ensure that the others cannot be recognised.

Sometimes less is more, so you don't need to have head to toe nudity in all your pics. Amass as many pics of yourself as you can, and then select the very best of them: professional photographers will never use all of the shots that they take, so be equally as selective. If you can get someone to take some pics, where you appear more natural etc, rather than waiting for a self-timer to go off, this is likely to produce a good result too. Candid, natural shots often reflect a very different aspect to someone than those which are posed.

Good luck!!

Like your pictures you have got. Would like to see a picture of you playing with yourself. Would also like to see a close up picture of your nice hard cock going into a womans pussy, also a face picture.

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple  over a year ago

hexham

love your avatar pic

Make sure you have a nice smiling face pic,even if u keep it private.

By *AUCY SUEWoman  over a year ago

portsmouth

Nice face picture smiling helps,

nice body pic, boxers on only or tshirt and boxers mmmmm

maybe one cock picture for private gallery to entice,

mainly face picture does it for most ladies,

x sue x

Wow thanks for all the advice.

Thanks too for ths kind words about my pics so far. I'll try and take a few more sometime this week.

john x

chest pics,bum pics, full body shot. personally i dont like cock pics all men have one dont want to see loads of shots of one

Seeing a 'cock shot' as avatar in my inbox is as bad as the 'shadow pic'

There is something to be said for a nice bum pic or a cheecky back shot, leave a little to the imagination until interest is shown...

Just my pennies worth

» Add a new message to this topic