FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > My profile

My profile

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *henewbie24 OP   Man  over a year ago

bentley

Hi all I’m sorry to ask as I’ve seen many people ask same question but I’d be very grateful if any one could give me advice tips on my profile please as I’m not having much look with being able to get interest/ replies to any messages i send I don’t send vile or wana fck messages I send ones saying a little about myself and comment about something I read about the person in there profile and say I’d like to chat and get to know them. So if you have a free minute to give advice or tips I’d appreciate it and thanks in advance to any one that does

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Personally I'd suggest removing the 'don't bite too hard' cliché and amend your age range. Are you really going to meet a 99 year old?

18 - 99 just wreaks of desperation.

Apart from that, your profile isn't too bad. You have one verification, so I'd get yourself along to your local club and meet a few folk.

Meeting socially is a great way to get verified and also, once people meet you in person, they have a greater idea of whether you are their 'type'. Profiles are OK, pics are OK, but nothing beats a face to face chat.

Good luck.

Most people check out profile 1st before opening the message.. 1 have 1 pic on display and to be fair it pretty shit.. your profile is ur shop window so your not really selling yourself, and also got to remember its a game of numbers here 1000s of horny single guys all looking for the same thing

"Most people check out profile 1st before opening the message.. 1 have 1 pic on display and to be fair it pretty shit.. your profile is ur shop window so your not really selling yourself, and also got to remember its a game of numbers here 1000s of horny single guys all looking for the same thing"

Does this apply to everyone?

"Most people check out profile 1st before opening the message.. 1 have 1 pic on display and to be fair it pretty shit.. your profile is ur shop window so your not really selling yourself, and also got to remember its a game of numbers here 1000s of horny single guys all looking for the same thing

Does this apply to everyone? "

No, is the correct answer!

"Most people check out profile 1st before opening the message.. 1 have 1 pic on display and to be fair it pretty shit.. your profile is ur shop window so your not really selling yourself, and also got to remember its a game of numbers here 1000s of horny single guys all looking for the same thing

Does this apply to everyone?

No, is the correct answer!"

Ah. No profile required if you’re female

» Add a new message to this topic