FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > new to the club scene....help!!

new to the club scene....help!!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

wow we are doing well! never posted before and now have done 2 in the space of a matter of hours lol anyway just thought we would throw this out there. We are going to a club for the first time on wednesday, and are wondering how to go about things, e.g if we are getting on well with people and wan to take things further, how do you bring it up with the other people? do doubt if its a single guy they arent likely to say no, but if are talking to a couple and are into them, what do we say?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *heekychezzaWoman  over a year ago

warrington

I would say you can usually tell if someone you're talking to is receptive....so just ask..."do you fancy a play?". At the end of the day the worst that can happen is they say no ta.

Just go for it....and have fun

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"wow we are doing well! never posted before and now have done 2 in the space of a matter of hours lol anyway just thought we would throw this out there. We are going to a club for the first time on wednesday, and are wondering how to go about things, e.g if we are getting on well with people and wan to take things further, how do you bring it up with the other people? do doubt if its a single guy they arent likely to say no, but if are talking to a couple and are into them, what do we say? "

I like that one.

If it's a guy they wont say no but watch out if it's a couple lol.

Assumptions lol

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

would have sent ya a pm... but i am 1 year above.. lol

anyway.. i would just ask them.. as shy bairns get nowt... the way I look at it is the worst thing that can happen is they say no thank you....

if i can do it.. anyone can.. i am the worst worst person at asking anyone to play!! trust me!!!

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple  over a year ago

hexham

Just ask...everyone is there to have fun,no one will be offended

i tend to say later,as in i'd love to play later if you are interested....then there is a polite get out if they are not.

And if yo are going to the same club as me,hope i see yo later

» Add a new message to this topic