FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Our first MMF

Our first MMF

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi we are quite new to the swinging fun. But after having a foursome and me seeing my wife with another guy. We have now started looking for a guy to make this happen. I trust my wife 150% and am really looking forward to it but she is quite shy till she gets going so want advice on how to get things moving. Ideas on a great place to meet and also what to do to make sure my wife feels happy, safe and secure. Thank you

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I suggest taking your time to meet wright guy.don't wanna have a bad meet that puts her off.Get some kind of rapport with guy.Meet up for drink first etc

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple  over a year ago

hexham

iprefer mmf at home,it feels safe and so i can relax.

If she is nervous then i would certainly recommend a social meet first.

She needs to know that she is in control.

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

in the end you can only go at the pace of the slowest person... so if that is the wife, then you'll just have to go at her pace...

just go at her pace and when she is ready let her take the lead....

We always meet socially first.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Thank you for you wisdom guys and gals.

By *inups99Couple  over a year ago

manchester

Definitley meet guys for a drink first - recommend that without reservation and then if your wife is a bit nervous she will feel a little more relaxed knowing she's not under pressure on that meet to say yes or no straight away. If she does 'approve' the guy then meeting again is much more relaxed.

Always nice to feel you can encourage her to make a first move but we sometimes start the play by laying ourselves and inviting the guy over - then if you like to watch your wife being seduced you can slowlay back off and enjoy!

By *o Peep n WoodyCouple  over a year ago

suffolk

be prepared for the massive response to any meets you post for a MMF. You will be inundated with offers so you will be able to choose

Have a selection process and always meet for a drink first with a view to going back to yours to play.

good luck

x

Good advice above. For our first mmf we chose a guy who was a very experienced swinger and told him it was our first experience and he was great! Non pushy, respectful and happy to have met me (ms) a few times before. I'm in your area so pm me if you want a couple of recommendations. Good luck and hope you both enjoy it. X

» Add a new message to this topic