FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Messaging advice

Messaging advice

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ax_uk_2009 OP   Man  over a year ago

Wilmslow

I am new to swinging and new to Fabswingers. I am a single male with no verifications and never get replies. I always send respectful messages but no luck. Any advice.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *iversong321Woman  over a year ago

Preston/Merseyside

Maybe a better variety of pics. Not everyone wants to see lots of cock pics. Thrte is plenty of advice on here for single males if you do a forum search.

By *sagent81Man  over a year ago

leeds

I’ve met 20+ women on here and still don’t have a clue.

As for dick pics I saw one guy with about 20 of them, all various angles. He was verified by a ton of hot women..

By *estmidscoupleCouple  over a year ago

West Midlands

Who are you messaging OP? Mainly females and couples?

Wilmslow

What photos would you suggest? All advice greatly appreciated. Should I make penis ones friends only

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

You are effectively introducing yourself with your cock hanging out, this will put most off. You wouldn't do it in real life (or I'd hope you wouldn't!) so why do it here??

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

How can sending a photo of your penis be classed as respectful?

By *orkie321bWoman  over a year ago

Nottingham

OP whenever I receive a message the first thing I do is look at the senders profile.

If I don't see anything that piques my interest or if I see something that puts me off I delete the message without reading it.

Lots of ladies and couples do the same so perhaps your profile isn't doing you any favours.

The content of the message has a big impact too. When you receive dozens of messages that read "hi, how are you?" or "want to meet me now?" it gets a bit wearing. The messages that are a bit different to the norm do stand out amongst the crowd.

Hope this helps a bit.

By *easing_twoCouple  over a year ago

Bristol, Thornbury

It's all personal preference you have too much body hair for us so that would stop us replying. It's a numbers game, there are a lot of guys on here.

As someone else has said for many the first thing they'll do when they get a message is look at the profile. Does yours tell people what you are looking for, what you offer and why they should meet you as opposed to any other single guy on here?

Wilmslow

Thanks for all of the advice. Some real food for thought.

By *istress-MazikeenWoman  over a year ago

bolton

"Thanks for all of the advice. Some real food for thought."

This is my opinion, I do what most of the women have said, read profile and look at pictures.

If you were in a pub or club, what would you do to attract a woman? It is basically the same principle on here.

There does seem to be some conflicting points on your profile, but as your asking about messaging I cannot comment on your profile.

Read the persons profile fully first. Make sure you can offer them what they are looking for including area travel can you or they accommodate. Do you have things listed on your profile that they state they don't like ect.

If you fit the there needs then message them referring to their needs and what you can offer.

Hi how are you or nice pics are a waste of time more detail needed.

Lastly even if you meet all their needs ect it doesn't mean they have to meet you your profile text and pic's may not be to their likeing or any other reason.

Just keep trying

» Add a new message to this topic