FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Tingle Lubes

Tingle Lubes

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *teveanddebs OP   Couple  over a year ago

Norwich

This is a question mainly for the ladies but does anyone have any experience of clit stimulating lubes?

If you could rate thyem from 1 (might as well be KY) to 10 (OMG my clits on fire) that would be great

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

My lover bought me a bottle of a clitoral stimulation liquid called "ON".

Says to apply 1 or 2 drops ONLY ...just to the clit, but bless him he was over enthusiastic, and added about 6 drops to the whole area.... Had to wipe it off, as my clit and surrounding girly parts were on fire! Not exactly arousing lol.

By *BWandhusbandCouple  over a year ago

Midlands

We didn't rate them. Had some freebies and thought they were rubbish.

I've got one from Ann summers that I won at a party, it's quite good. If I'm having a prolonged wand session my clit can lose sensation after a while. Using a bit of that tingle lube I can normally cum at least once more

I've used a few different one on friends. Can't say that there were any agreed concensus. Using a few drops of Olbus oil with some massage oil in a hot bath and rub all over as if washing. This can have a much better desired all over body arousal, sensual to touch and stimulates other sense like smell too.

I've about 5 or six diferent 25 ml bottles of them and have had then for a year. The nipple one I have doesn't seem to work. Increasing the blood flow is one of the secrets and other than the bath suggestion, pussy pump and nipple suction would do a better job than the tingle oils. Others will have different experiences. I'd say try and see what works for a particular regular lady.

By *uciyassMan  over a year ago

sheffield

I think they are all over rated to be honest. I’ve tried a few with little or no effect. If I’d have wanted a tingle I probably should have used deep heat. But I wouldn’t recommend that Maybe try rubbing a polo mint on it may work then again may not lol x

By *londieddWoman  over a year ago

fife

have tried the durex hot and cold both rubbish

By *opsy RogersWoman  over a year ago

London

It all just burns.

Tried a Durex one with my ex. Uncomfortable allergic reaction for her and I just didn't like the sensation.

Fresh ginger

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

Put popping candy in your mouth and poke it inside the lady with your tongue. Also good down the tip of a cock.

By *teveanddebs OP   Couple  over a year ago

Norwich

"Put popping candy in your mouth and poke it inside the lady with your tongue. Also good down the tip of a cock. "

Great idea but I was looking for something that could be applied before we go out and worked over a period of time.

Popping candy on the tongue being applied would probably get us thrown out of the pub

By *hechairman18Man  over a year ago

Salford Quays , Manchester

A long time ago, my GF,used to smear toothpaste, on the end of my cock before riding me.

Can't remember what brand.

Probably, some with Mint in.

According to Google, toothpaste, has abrasives in it in order to clean teeth, so might be damaging to both cock and pussy

An ex used a hot condom on me and i reacted to it within minutes and have suffered lots of problems down there for year so now i can only use certain condoms, lubes and toys

By *oxiAnneWoman  over a year ago

Not on a Hot Gin Roof :/

Liked the initial tingly feeling but then quite rapidly became way too much stimulation, felt like it was burning, not nice whatsoever!

By *entleman JayMan  over a year ago

Wakefield

I love Heat Wave Warming Lube from Ann Summers.

By *istressZoeTV/TS  over a year ago

cheshire

Tingle lube and wand is staple foreplay for me and one of my longtime f/b x

By *BWandhusbandCouple  over a year ago

Midlands

Turns out that using mouth wash before going down on a woman, gives a rather lovely sensation.

» Add a new message to this topic