FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Voyeur v Swinging

Voyeur v Swinging

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi anyone know if there are clubs that cater to just voyeurism rather than swinging too

I know at clubs we have no obligation to play with others just because we are there but always feel like we are there under false pretences which leads to awkward situations

Any advice for my partner and I ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *reenleavesCouple  over a year ago

North Wales

We've found The Attic in derby to be a pretty voyeuristic club.

Thanks I just looked it at the club reviews.

So what is it about this place that makes it more accustomed to voyeur in particular if you don't mind me asking

By *ieman300Man  over a year ago

Best Greggs in Cheshire East

"Hi anyone know if there are clubs that cater to just voyeurism rather than swinging too

I know at clubs we have no obligation to play with others just because we are there but always feel like we are there under false pretences which leads to awkward situations

Any advice for my partner and I ? "

You said it yourself. Under no obligations to do anything. On that basis it can never be false pretences.

Cupids has a viewing room. I would imagine other clubs have similar.

Yeah just always feel like we're shying away from mingling because we don't want to lead people on if that makes sense

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Mingle and just mention it. We went & I just mentioned I only sleep with women we don't swing. We got on just fine & met some lovely people. Everyone that's there's isn't the same. We met a couple where she did what she wanted & he just watched. X

Thank you

I think that describes us a lot better x

By *ieman300Man  over a year ago

Best Greggs in Cheshire East

"Yeah just always feel like we're shying away from mingling because we don't want to lead people on if that makes sense "

It does make sense. The very design of the club scene makes it a very nerve wracking experience probably so until one has settled in to the swing of things, pun intended.

By *isty286Couple  over a year ago

Dorset

If a club was just voyeurism only, there wouldn't be anything happening to actually watch, it would be pretty boring if everyone just stood around watching each other watching

By *andb69Couple  over a year ago

leeds

Voyeurism has been a big part of every single club we have visited. With the exception of those that prefer private rooms, most couples ae happy to be watched. We love an appreciative audience

» Add a new message to this topic