FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > First time club visit

First time club visit

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I'm keen to go to a club. I'm looking for a lady to go with as do not fancy going on my own. Genuine offers will be appreciated

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *anTouchThisCouple  over a year ago

Aberdeen

These threads crop up every day or so. As a couple who go to clubs to meet single guys, we much prefer they have some self confidence. If you can't get through the door and introduce yourself on your own, how will you cope later? It's just a pub like any other, by and large, just with a better dress code and the knowledge everyone there has something in common. Our experience is that there is nobody as friendly as swingers.

By *lik and PaulCouple  over a year ago

Flagrante

"These threads crop up every day or so. As a couple who go to clubs to meet single guys, we much prefer they have some self confidence. If you can't get through the door and introduce yourself on your own, how will you cope later? It's just a pub like any other, by and large, just with a better dress code and the knowledge everyone there has something in common. Our experience is that there is nobody as friendly as swingers."

By *oiluvfunMan  over a year ago

Penrith

"These threads crop up every day or so. As a couple who go to clubs to meet single guys, we much prefer they have some self confidence. If you can't get through the door and introduce yourself on your own, how will you cope later? It's just a pub like any other, by and large, just with a better dress code and the knowledge everyone there has something in common. Our experience is that there is nobody as friendly as swingers."

Depends on the club and who is there at the same time as you. My club experiences haven't included friendly swingers, but maybe I was just unlucky. OP, you'll just have to go and find out for yourself. The worst that can happen is you will have bragging rights down the pub with your mates, about visiting a swingers' club

By *ethnmelvCouple  over a year ago

Chudleigh

"These threads crop up every day or so. As a couple who go to clubs to meet single guys, we much prefer they have some self confidence. If you can't get through the door and introduce yourself on your own, how will you cope later? It's just a pub like any other, by and large, just with a better dress code and the knowledge everyone there has something in common. Our experience is that there is nobody as friendly as swingers.

"

Totally agree with this. M has been on his own and even not playing had a great time - he met a guy that I played with the next time we were at a club. You get out of a club what you put in - make the effort, smile, say hi, chat to people and don’t be a wall flower! But even more so, do not feel entitled to anything...

» Add a new message to this topic