FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Cuck chat

Cuck chat

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Whether your a new cuck or been doing it for awhile it's a mash of so many emotions and let's face it probably not a lot of people can talk to or get advice from. Have set up a group chat on Kik. It might be that you want to clear your head, swap stories or ask questions. If interested in joining message me

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

After already getting messages let me just say this is for cucks only not bull's or hotwife's

By *strokeC100Couple  over a year ago

chester

Replied. Great idea

By *issyfaggotfayeTV/TS  over a year ago

Bolton

I'm always interested in cuck chat x my kik address is cdxena

Looking for cucks with active partners

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

What's a cuck?!

"What's a cuck?!"

A guy who has a partner who sleeps with other people and is fully aware. Can be many levels of acts that take place to a cuckold relationship

chester

Yes, it takes many forms and maybe develops as you gain experience- certainly did with us. Good to have somewhere to chat about it

Got 10 cucks in the group so far and it's been a great success swapping stories, advice and just waiting for someone in the process of being cucked to talk about how they're feeling

"What's a cuck?!

A guy who has a partner who sleeps with other people and is fully aware. Can be many levels of acts that take place to a cuckold relationship"

Not strictly true.

By *ast_jjMan  over a year ago

Dublin and London

Glad this is going well. I love chatting to cucks and cuckold couples. Any cucks or couples fancy a chat feel free to pm me...

"What's a cuck?!

A guy who has a partner who sleeps with other people and is fully aware. Can be many levels of acts that take place to a cuckold relationship

Not strictly true. "

Was giving the concise version as can be so many aspects or interpretations from chastised, humiliated, feminised, financial or submissive cuck.

By *easing_twoCouple  over a year ago

Bristol, Thornbury

Please send me your details. I would love to join

[Removed by poster at 26/06/17 20:16:46]

By *ussiesCouple  over a year ago

gwent

Please add us to your group, sorry can't pm you as we're too old haha

By *punkslutandherCouple  over a year ago

near Keighley

Wud love to join your group too

"What's a cuck?!

Not strictly true. "

I thought it was summed up quite succinctly actually. There was nothing said that wasn't true.

Good summary of what a Cuckold is, but still slightly embellished.

The Oxford English dictionary says...

"A man with an unfaithful wife"

But there is a term if Wittol that adds the "knowingly" element to the definition.

But then some people say unfaithful is cheating without consent..

So I refer to the best guide which is the laws on grounds for divorce which specify a person of opposite sex and intercourse.

So breaking it down... You need...

A man

A woman

Them to be married

And the woman to be engaging in sexual interiors with a different man

Now you can add in any and all other kinks, fetishes, desires etc... All of which add to richness, but are beyond Cuckold in.

Phew.....

BTW, I'd join the kik group too.

I was a cuck in my last marriage i be dressed and have to watch her with other men. Add my to ypur group please

By *un with my wifeCouple  over a year ago

Bromsgrove

Have been in a cuck marriage for years, please add us

By *lymcoupleCouple  over a year ago

Devon

too oldd ... but please add us plymtog

By *c-ukMan  over a year ago

Sevenoaks

Add me please.. Just need to find a later to cheat on me

"Good summary of what a Cuckold is, but still slightly embellished.

But there is a term if Wittol that adds the "knowingly" element to the definition.

So I refer to the best guide which is the laws on grounds for divorce which specify a person of opposite sex and intercourse.

A man

A woman

Them to be married

Now you can add in any and all other kinks, fetishes, desires etc... All of which add to richness, but are beyond Cuckold in.

Phew.....

BTW, I'd join the kik group too. "

Yes granted, if you Google cuckolding you will generally get something along those lines... And yes there are a few different forms depending on what other fetishes are thrown into the mix.

However, times have changed and as with everything swinging has evolved. No one has mentioned hotwifing, which can often be confused with cuckolding. You see, if a man wants to share his wife and enjoys doing so (without and sub Dom tendencies such as humiliation, feminisation, degrading etc etc) then this is hotwifing in the new world, he is not a cuckold. Many "alpha" males will enjoy this activity and it kinda sits outside of bdsm. Its actually her gift to him as well as his gift to her... It's more mutual than a cuckold /cuckoldress dynamic.

Thats my interpretation anyway..

However

A man

A woman

Them to be married

Phew.....

Yes granted, if you Google cuckolding you will generally get something along those lines... And yes there are a few different forms depending on what other fetishes are thrown into the mix.

However, times have changed and as with everything swinging has evolved. No one has mentioned hotwifing, which can often be confused with cuckolding. You see, if a man wants to share his wife and enjoys doing so (without and sub Dom tendencies such as humiliation, feminisation, degrading etc etc) then this is hotwifing in the new world, he is not a cuckold. Many "alpha" males will enjoy this activity and it kinda sits outside of bdsm. Its actually her gift to him as well as his gift to her... It's more mutual than a cuckold /cuckoldress dynamic.

However "

Some people confuse hotwifing true where the guy doesn't lose any type of standing in the dynamic and can be present to watch and actively take part when he decides. If his wife goes out on a date, on the pull or to a hotel and he's not present is it hotwifing or cuckolding. In my opinion in that situation husband is consenting to her being "unfaithful" and relinquishing his role therefore making him a cuck but am open to hear different opinions

Dublin and London

A man

A woman

Them to be married

Phew.....

However

Some people confuse hotwifing true where the guy doesn't lose any type of standing in the dynamic and can be present to watch and actively take part when he decides. If his wife goes out on a date, on the pull or to a hotel and he's not present is it hotwifing or cuckolding. In my opinion in that situation husband is consenting to her being "unfaithful" and relinquishing his role therefore making him a cuck but am open to hear different opinions"

I would agree. The fact the husband is relinquishing his role would in my mind mean he is a cuck...but as previously mentioned on several forum posts there are varying degrees.

What matters is that all parties involved in the fun get what they want from it...

"What's a cuck?!

Not strictly true.

I thought it was summed up quite succinctly actually. There was nothing said that wasn't true."

Exactly......but too many Dim-Doms don't seem to understand the concept!

"What's a cuck?!

Not strictly true.

I thought it was summed up quite succinctly actually. There was nothing said that wasn't true.

Exactly......but too many Dim-Doms don't seem to understand the concept!"

ouch. Another keyboard warrior over here.... Maybe you should just respect everyone's point of view instead eh pal.

By *unguya2zMan  over a year ago

coventry..ish

"What's a cuck?!

Not strictly true.

ouch. Another keyboard warrior over here.... Maybe you should just respect everyone's point of view instead eh pal. "

Well said.

We would be interested in joining your group?

By *knylonchickCouple  over a year ago

hitchin

We'd be interested in this group

By *rgasmdonorMan  over a year ago

millstreet

"What's a cuck?!"
cuckold started years ago and a man that took on a woman with a child and raised that child as his own was also known as a cuckold in the sexual sense it is a man who has a small penis and has larger men pleasure his wife

I may have missed this... But is the group just for cuck /people in cuck relationships?

If not, I'd like to join.

"I may have missed this... But is the group just for cuck /people in cuck relationships?

If not, I'd like to join. "

That's right just for cucks in an active cuckold relationship

I,d like to join,i,m a wanna b cuck,cant wait,harry

By *eckandcarlCouple  over a year ago

leicester

Would love to join the group !

Please add us to ur group thanx x

By *istress Spank and SissyCouple  over a year ago

r

Can we join please

Hi

I'm new to cuckold chat but really want to see my girlfriend fucked by men while I watch and clean them both afterwards but want her to tell me how much she enjoys it. But at the moment she says she doesn't want anybody else aaaargghh

Help

Sorry yes I'd love to join the group

Entry to the group is for those in a relationship (with a couple's profile) who are cuckolded. We have a really good group going with members of all different levels and experience.

Wonderful experience playing with cuckold couples always looking for the next one, can play dominant, role play, fantasies

By *andysandy69Couple  over a year ago

south lincs

Julianmark69

By *uckcpl4biCouple  over a year ago

somewhere around there

Would be interested in joining group

By *nique_GymMan  over a year ago

Cardiff

I always find this a fascinating subject and the beauty of social forums is the diversity of the responses. But for me there are two sides to cuckolding, and within those two sides you have a huge range of play. The first and largest majority are men who want to see their wives or girlfriends with other men. They enter into this as s couple, it's roleplay and it's a take on swinging but with some added spice. However I think true cuckolding which is very rarely discussed (because it's much more likely to be the cuck or the man pushing this) is when the wife or girlfriend starts having relationships with other men and her partner has no control over her. She to me is a real cuckoldress because the cuck if he chooses to stay with her has absolutely no control over her, what she wears, who she sees etc. All he knows is what she allows him to know! I would guess that in over 90% of the cuck couples it's the bloke or cuck that is the driver and ultimately in control of said cuckoldress. Now veristion two on cuckolding this could be for multiple reasons, she might be a sub and he can not do the Dom thing. He may be impotent, or disabled so can not satisfy his wife sexually but whatever the underlying reason is, it's the woman who chooses to do it!

By *ffable_manMan  over a year ago

Oldham

Hi, please add me to the group. Thank you

We have had some lovely random meets with single guys Mr doogy loves to watch me enjoy my self and like me to be incontrol and direct what I want doing . It's about my pleasure,and also a trust thing . I tell him I love him after I have been used by the guy. He loves to watch me being pleased. But he also gets a kick from it .

Could you add us to your group, please? We're probably at the softer end of the 'Cuck Scale'. Mild humiliation for me while Sarah has a good time with a better hung and more capable bull. Even more fun when the humiliation comes from Sarah, not from her Bull. A good bull will talk to her as they're fucking, getting her to say that he's bigger, more exciting, in better shape and so on. Fantastic!

By *jxxxxCouple  over a year ago

Leeds

Hey cin and gin....long time no speak

You know we'd like to join!

"I always find this a fascinating subject and the beauty of social forums is the diversity of the responses. But for me there are two sides to cuckolding, and within those two sides you have a huge range of play. The first and largest majority are men who want to see their wives or girlfriends with other men. They enter into this as s couple, it's roleplay and it's a take on swinging but with some added spice. However I think true cuckolding which is very rarely discussed (because it's much more likely to be the cuck or the man pushing this) is when the wife or girlfriend starts having relationships with other men and her partner has no control over her. She to me is a real cuckoldress because the cuck if he chooses to stay with her has absolutely no control over her, what she wears, who she sees etc. All he knows is what she allows him to know! I would guess that in over 90% of the cuck couples it's the bloke or cuck that is the driver and ultimately in control of said cuckoldress. Now veristion two on cuckolding this could be for multiple reasons, she might be a sub and he can not do the Dom thing. He may be impotent, or disabled so can not satisfy his wife sexually but whatever the underlying reason is, it's the woman who chooses to do it! "

If he's in control then it's probably not cuckolding but hotwifing unless as you say there's some reason why he's not able to satisfy his wife's sexual needs

By *andysandy69Couple  over a year ago

south lincs

My mark is a true cuckold. My pleasure is Paramount. We don't play like this all time but its good form of escapism

By *imnher ABCCouple  over a year ago

ballybofey

Add us to the group also if you like

"What's a cuck?!

Not strictly true.

ouch. Another keyboard warrior over here.... Maybe you should just respect everyone's point of view instead eh pal. "

Why? It's a fact that the biggest problem cuck couples have is with exactly those tosses who think they know the dynamics....

Bristol, Thornbury

"My mark is a true cuckold. My pleasure is Paramount. We don't play like this all time but its good form of escapism "

You don't have cuckold as one of your interests...?

Fascinating! Please add me kik: francomed84

????

By *otwife2002Couple  over a year ago

West Midlands

Am I too late to join?

"What's a cuck?!"
exactly

By *roup sex loversCouple  over a year ago

Lincoln

Would love to join as this is something that interests us.

Hoping to get cucked by a bbc. Need to discuss with others tho for help and advice

By *az1Man  over a year ago

Birmingham

I would love to join the group. I've been in this scene and the swinging lifestyle for a while now so experienced. I have done many different role plays and scenarios some of which I've put on my profile if anyone would like to read.

I live in Birmingham and would love to meet a couple for regular meets who are from the midlands also x

By *lem-H-FandangoMan  over a year ago

salisbury

"After already getting messages let me just say this is for cucks only not bull's or hotwife's"

"After already getting messages let me just say this is for cucks only not bull's or hotwife's

"

Thank you Clem save me repeating myself

By *ammyDodgaMan  over a year ago

Nottingham/and everywhere my location says i am ;)

C&G... What a small world

salisbury

"After already getting messages let me just say this is for cucks only not bull's or hotwife's

Thank you Clem save me repeating myself"

Happy to help

By *c69funCouple  over a year ago

chesterfield

Happy to join the group , this is my 2nd established cuckold relationship I've had. Kik is Cuckoldcpl69

By *uckoo clockCouple  over a year ago

Merseyside

I am interested too.

A man

A woman

Them to be married

Phew.....

BTW, I'd join the kik group too. "

They don't have to be married. Can be partners.

By *omandjillCouple  over a year ago

looking

We are interested for some help and advise

By *ovecumfromyouCouple  over a year ago

northampton

We would like to join the group.

By *cutebum9Couple  over a year ago

wallsend

Real naughty slut and cuck here . Loads of storys to tell .

Bristol, Thornbury

If the ladies are looking for a group pm me, we have one running alongside the guys x

Messages sent out to those interested

By *onyt3030Man  over a year ago

putney

Any kik groups for bulls ?

Birmingham

"Real naughty slut and cuck here . Loads of storys to tell . "

Would love to hear some and hopefully make a few too xx

salisbury

"Any kik groups for bulls ? "

Make one.

By *erfGentMan  over a year ago

Manchester

Great idea. Please message me the group details I love cuck.

Only active cucks (couples account on fab), no bull's and for all you hot wife's/ cuckoldress's there is a group set up https://m.fabswingers.com/forum/support/652669

I like the cuckold scene

But there is lots of varying levels.

I'm not into the humiliation level or abusive, but I do like sloppy seconds or the women sitting on my face after her lover has cum or even licking his cock as it slides in and out of her cum filled pussy. My ex made me bend over so one of her lovers could fuck me while the other two was doing her

By *xotic indianCouple  over a year ago

leicester

We would like to try a couckald sanerio

With a smart gentleman preferably if he is Bi We been discussing all possibilities

Some who will respect our limit not push Not look for humiliation or rough play Any experience cuck couple can advise us

By *ish1962Man  over a year ago

clevedon

Hi new to this could someone explain what it is please

Thank you

Birmingham

"We would like to try a couckald sanerio

With a smart gentleman preferably if he is Bi We been discussing all possibilities

Some who will respect our limit not push Not look for humiliation or rough play Any experience cuck couple can advise us "

Hi guys I would love to help and make your cuckold fantasy come true. I've been in a range of scenarios with different cuckold couples who are in to various types of fun some of which I've put on my profile xxx

By *xotic indianCouple  over a year ago

leicester

Would love to join the group had our first cuck experience and loved it

Bristol, Thornbury

"Would love to join the group had our first cuck experience and loved it "

We have a wines group to. Pm me if you would like a invite x

By *b3467Couple  over a year ago

Dorset

Hi

I'm an active cuck and would love to join the group

R

Birmingham

Hey guys any cuckold couples in or passing through Birmingham? Would love to you, I've got plenty of scenarios we could try some of which I've put on my profile if you would like to have a read xx

By *inkywife1981Couple  over a year ago

A town near you

Hi love to chat about this topic

By *rssexy mrbitvCouple  over a year ago

Antrim

My wife is going to meet two guys this evening, hopefully not timewasters I'm allowed to go along my cock is already caged, do I qualify for the kik group

Love sharing my wife.

Kik edjane67

By *irty rotten scoundrelsCouple  over a year ago

bath

I would love to join the group as an interested newbie cuck looking to share thoughts!!

Hi would love to join the group but unable to message you for details. Could you message me please.

By *otwife and Him 69Couple  over a year ago

Preston

It's a very friendly group full of different levels of cuckoldry where advice is always a message away

By *robertsCouple  over a year ago

Leicestershire

Message sent

Bristol, Thornbury

Is anyone still waiting to join message me

All messages replied to sorry for delay life's been busy

Would be interested to join

Any cucks from Belfast??

"Hi

I'm an active cuck and would love to join the group

R"

surely you mean inactive

"Whether your a new cuck or been doing it for awhile it's a mash of so many emotions and let's face it probably not a lot of people can talk to or get advice from. Have set up a group chat on Kik. It might be that you want to clear your head, swap stories or ask questions. If interested in joining message me "
Difficult to reply, as we are outside your age range !

By *erseycuckcplCouple  over a year ago

Liverpool

Is this group still active? V sub cuck here who would love to join

By *urious and openmindedCouple  over a year ago

under the sea

[Removed by poster at 26/08/17 06:43:34]

under the sea

[Removed by poster at 26/08/17 06:43:08]

Bristol, Thornbury

Yes our group is still active feel free to pm me

Cuck here. Need a partner

By *otwife90Couple  over a year ago

leeds

Good evening C&G we may have met before on outlet old profile but not too sure. Could you please drop us a pm with the Kik group invite.

Many Thanks R&A X

By *xplosive coupleCouple  over a year ago

Bardon

Proud cuckold here my emotions over this subject are mixed I was a total and well accomplished bull servicing many couples. It switched over time in a LtR relationship and have become a fully bi Cuck I enjoy preparing black men for gf

By *xplosive coupleCouple  over a year ago

Bardon

And there's nothing she enjoys more than if she fucking in the room to glance over and I'm sucking the next one for hard for her

Birmingham

"Proud cuckold here my emotions over this subject are mixed I was a total and well accomplished bull servicing many couples. It switched over time in a LtR relationship and have become a fully bi Cuck I enjoy preparing black men for gf"

Glade your now enjoying the other side of cuckolding xxx

under the sea

Would love an invite to the group

By *erseycuckcplCouple  over a year ago

Liverpool

It's an excellent group. Some good chat in there

Birmingham

Would love to meet a cuckold couple for regular meets. I'm young but very experienced and understood the dynamics of that particular couple very quickly. I've got plenty of role plays we could try some of which I've put on my profile if you would like to have a read xx

Please add us to group

By *oping for funMan  over a year ago

Newport - Shropshire

"Whether your a new cuck or been doing it for awhile it's a mash of so many emotions and let's face it probably not a lot of people can talk to or get advice from. Have set up a group chat on Kik. It might be that you want to clear your head, swap stories or ask questions. If interested in joining message me "

I work with cucks to give the lady a massage and extensive orgasms making her gush for her cuck

Birmingham

Would love to join the group? Xx

By *issyfaggotfayeTV/TS  over a year ago

Bolton

Have acted out seversl cuck scenarios with meets

chester

Juicy pair-we're in Heswall and husband is in the group. We'd pm you but we are outside your age range.

It's a fantasy of mine to be used in a cuck situation

By *ug247Man  over a year ago

Near You

I'd love to join the group and have sent a message to ask.

By *orgotten_93Man  over a year ago

Stoke-on-Trent

Me and the ex went through a cuckold phase. God it was hot.

By *moothwalkerMan  over a year ago

Birmingham

Anyone know where to find a hotwife? lol

Love to chat if allowed join?

The group is for cucks in a relationship not bull's or single guys looking for a cuck relationship

By *addiesgirl84Woman  over a year ago

liverpool

may i join?

chester

Be interesting to have a cuckoldress in the cuck group! There is a group for the wives though too.

By *addiesgirl84Woman  over a year ago

liverpool

whats the group name?

By *olly sub4olderCouple  over a year ago

chester

sounds interesting x

By *ussiesCouple  over a year ago

gwent

"whats the group name?"

Hummm I don't know, nobody tells me hahahaha

salisbury

"whats the group name?"

I thought it was for cuckolds?

"whats the group name?

I thought it was for cuckolds?"

Yes surprised you've not asked to join yet lol

salisbury

"whats the group name?

I thought it was for cuckolds?

Yes surprised you've not asked to join yet lol"

Last time i joined a kik group i got told off for being too sexy.

By *uckandbunnyCouple  over a year ago

In your bed

Not sure if I qualify. I enjoy watching her with others but I'm not locked up.

salisbury

"Not sure if I qualify. I enjoy watching her with others but I'm not locked up. "

Of course! You don't have to be in chastity.

By *ourlauraTV/TS  over a year ago

tidworth

can i join as im currently trying to convince my wife to take a bull

I'm a female version I think. I love watching husband with other women, but not being allowed to join in

salisbury

"can i join as im currently trying to convince my wife to take a bull"

Do you both have a profile?

[Removed by poster at 09/10/17 17:56:45]

It is a difficult dynamic for lots of couples to understand, and very few 'bulls' are fully committed to the life style.

The thrill of taking another mans wife out in public and then taking her home to have sex in their bed is exhilarating.

Preston

It is very difficult to find guys that truly "get it" and aren't just after a quick fuck who'll say anything for it to happen.

However when it does happen then oh my

salisbury

"It is a difficult dynamic for lots of couples to understand, and very few 'bulls' are fully committed to the life style.

The thrill of taking another mans wife out in public and then taking her home to have sex in their bed is exhilarating. "

It seems alot of guys think being a bull is simply ignoring the husband, or questioning the strength of the marriage...

Birmingham

"It is very difficult to find guys that truly "get it" and aren't just after a quick fuck who'll say anything for it to happen.

However when it does happen then oh my "

I guess that’s true. A lot are in it for the one night stand but before meeting the guy you should chat to them for a while that you seem appropriate and then ask them to join. This way if they’ve put in the time to have a conversation and got to know you and your relationship then most likely that person will want to have regular meets with you and both sides will be satisfied x

Pm me

Preston

"It is a difficult dynamic for lots of couples to understand, and very few 'bulls' are fully committed to the life style.

The thrill of taking another mans wife out in public and then taking her home to have sex in their bed is exhilarating.

It seems alot of guys think being a bull is simply ignoring the husband, or questioning the strength of the marriage... "

Agree totally

and that's what makes makes the 'cuck' dynamic work, you need to ask what the couple wants 8-

By *ilk_TrayMan  over a year ago

South Coast

"I'm a female version I think. I love watching husband with other women, but not being allowed to join in "

The term is called being a Cuckquean.

By *unlovingx2Couple  over a year ago

Aberdeen

I left group by error as new to kik can I rejoin

By *icentiousCouple  over a year ago

Up on them there hills

It is something that really intrigues, the dynamic, the relationship. I doff my cap, it’s a play I wouldn’t play with,probably because of my sexuality and being growly.

The intensity of all emotions from all parties must be enormous.

(Places doffed cap back on head)

By *J DurhamCouple  over a year ago

Durham

I've PM'd you, would love to join the group.

It seems alot of guys think being a bull is simply ignoring the husband, or questioning the strength of the marriage... "

It's the opposite

salisbury

It seems alot of guys think being a bull is simply ignoring the husband, or questioning the strength of the marriage...

It's the opposite "

I know. it's also rare as rocking horse shit!

By *ueenofspades123Couple  over a year ago

South Manchester

I would like to join but I don't do Kik. Any advice apart from getting a Kik account set up?

salisbury

"I would like to join but I don't do Kik. Any advice apart from getting a Kik account set up? "

If you want to join a kik group, having the use of kik is kind of a prerequisite....

In your bed

"I would like to join but I don't do Kik. Any advice apart from getting a Kik account set up? "

Its dead simple took me 2 mins on my phone and 1 and a half of those minutes was waiting for the verification email to come through.

You can stop kik accessing your contact list as far as I am aware so it's pretty anonymous.

By *oxyukCouple  over a year ago

hitchin

Can you add us to the group pls? Shall we message you or vice versa? X

In your bed

how do you join?

By *esparate danMan  over a year ago

glasgow

I can chat

Cuckold

It’s how I became bi

I blame my first wife lol

Now I love being a tv cuckold hubby

By *woplusmoreMan  over a year ago

Bath

What is the group name?

By *ucklvrMan  over a year ago

KILMARNOCK

Hi I’d love to join my kik is domdom1

By *un couple 2Couple  over a year ago

Tynemouth.

cant see why your hubby would want anyone else sin erella your stunning.

Durham

Did anyone ever get an invite to this group? I messaged a while ago but never heard anything so was thinking about setting up my own if anyone would be interested?

By *unguya2zMan  over a year ago

coventry..ish

"Did anyone ever get an invite to this group? I messaged a while ago but never heard anything so was thinking about setting up my own if anyone would be interested? "

Would single guys be invited?

In your bed

Thanks for the invite.

Love to join kik is Edinburgh456

Durham

"Did anyone ever get an invite to this group? I messaged a while ago but never heard anything so was thinking about setting up my own if anyone would be interested?

Would single guys be invited?"

Just cuck couples for now I think, hope you understand

By *ale_t-girl_coupleCouple  over a year ago

Worthing

Outside your age range but in a cuck relationship although were quite an unusual couple ts/m

Dublin and London

"Outside your age range but in a cuck relationship although were quite an unusual couple ts/m"
Unusual and very interesting couple. ...

By *ydrewMan  over a year ago

st albans

I was with a cuck couple for a couple of years. It was great fun. Would love to find another couple to play with

We are a cuck couple, we love having fun, best it where wife makes me clean everyone up after

By *icentiousCouple  over a year ago

Up on them there hills

This is a stunning thread, hats off OP, I tend to come from the other perspective, I really do doff my hat.

Respect.

By *unlovingx2Couple  over a year ago

Aberdeen

Can I rejoin

Love to talk to other cucks and share experiences.

Kik is cpl_sexy

As a couple we would love to find a cuck couple where we could both play with the female half whilst using the cuck male to do what we please with is this an option

"As a couple we would love to find a cuck couple where we could both play with the female half whilst using the cuck male to do what we please with is this an option "

That sounds perfect for us, as long as ant can wear his cock cage

By *erry bull1Man  over a year ago

doncaster

Ive played the role of bull for cuck couples and still met one couple in particular ,

Would love to be added to the kik chat xx

By *otwife69100Couple  over a year ago

kettering

Interracial cuckold is our thing!

By *orduneCouple  over a year ago

darvel

Love to chat with other Cuckold husbands about our experiences

By *orduneCouple  over a year ago

darvel

Love to chat with other Cuckold husbands about our experiences

under the sea

We have our first meet Thursday

Nervously excited