FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > So addicted to my wand..now i cant cum without it! Any other ladies had this issue?

So addicted to my wand..now i cant cum without it! Any other ladies had this issue?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Firstly i should say it has always taken me aggeeesss to cum. Just does. Always has. Sex is amazing but i rarely cum and if i do it takes ages.

Then i bought a wand!! Gets me off every single time..more than once. I use it during sex with my man..its horny and amazing and we both love it.

However bit frustrated now cos i can't seem to cum without it.

I only ever used to cum from riding on top anyway but now can't do that.

Frustrating. Anyone else experienced this?

(Waits for some inevitable dickhead bloke to say 'bet i could make you cum')

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Don't use the wand for a month. Learn to get carried away without that additional stimulation again and once that works, maybe use it a little less to stop the sensitizing effect they can have

We never got this far but had a similar developing situation with the Doxy. k was finding she was starting to get a bit desensitised by it and so we use it as a special toy now rather than a regular toy, if that makes sense.

Sadly it might be time to lock it away and go cold turkey

"Firstly i should say it has always taken me aggeeesss to cum. Just does. Always has. Sex is amazing but i rarely cum and if i do it takes ages.

Then i bought a wand!! Gets me off every single time..more than once. I use it during sex with my man..its horny and amazing and we both love it.

(Waits for some inevitable dickhead bloke to say 'bet i could make you cum') "

Snap. Up until I met Andy I had never met a man who could make me cum through sex at all.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

But if I put it away i cant orgasm and god i love cumming!

I used to have celibate for few months (the longest time was almost year) and I can't cum without my hand down on my clit now and I really hate it because I like to be tied up

Btw I'm the only person I know who don't like wand I can't stand it because it tickle me

"But if I put it away i cant orgasm and god i love cumming! "

Oh what a quandary to have

By *exatooCouple  over a year ago

Bournemouth/ Fuerteventura

This is me (Mrs) I'm trying to wean myself off... takes me ages to cum too.

Totally get you on this one... I bloody love my wand, I know I should lock it away for a while but I can't bring myself to do that because then I feel frustrated when I haven't Cum... no answers just letting you know your not alone hahaha x

Hotwife is very similar, she has never ogasmed from penetration and used to get off multiple times from oral.

Since the Hitachi and now the Doxy she can become aroused to a point but needs them to push her over the edge.

It is frustrating but like anything, tastes change and we consider this to be a case of what worked 5 years ago doesn't necessarily work now.

By *ady LickWoman  over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

I'm like you OP in that it takes me ages to reach orgasm.....unless my wand is involved. I must admit I use mine most days but I can still have an orgasm without it, I just have to think about incredibly naughty scenarios. I do find a new partner can send me over the edge the first time but after that Mr Wand comes out!!

By *ustle7174Couple  over a year ago

grimsby

Some women just can't cum through penetration. It's just nature way of helping you buy wonderful toys.

We use the wand frequently, as my wife can't cum through penetration. Never has been able to. We both love it.

By *ustle7174Couple  over a year ago

grimsby

That said she can orgasm manually through masturbation.

By *oungcouple1993xCouple  over a year ago

Dublin

Mr won't let me have one and now I see why

By *hubaysiWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

"Mr won't let me have one and now I see why "

Oh get yourself one......cos you're worth it...!!!

I have always been able to orgasm and cum when riding but I don't remember the last time i cum without something on my clit I need to give vibes & bullets a rest but I just can't! xx

Let's help any lady wanting to give the wand a rest. I'll pop round and confiscate it for a week

I think I can sniff a business opportunity here, do you think the dragons would be impressed if I proposed a sex toy rehab centre???

Northampton Somewhere

"Let's help any lady wanting to give the wand a rest. I'll pop round and confiscate it for a week "

I had same problem with my oscillating sander

Well keep using it then .... Is it really such a big deal if you can't orgasm without it ?

It's cold turkey or stick with the status quo .... I adore mine but if I use it too much in one session I get the worst headache from the many different and intense orgasms I get , so I don't use it that often for that reason ....and the noise !!

By *wingtolifeCouple  over a year ago

who knows

my wife mostly starts using the wand for her warm up,if still not satisfied after sex shell use it again.

as long as shes satisfied thats all that matters

"Firstly i should say it has always taken me aggeeesss to cum. Just does. Always has. Sex is amazing but i rarely cum and if i do it takes ages.

(Waits for some inevitable dickhead bloke to say 'bet i could make you cum') "

I had this problem with my vibrators so I stopped using them for a while , sure enough I started to cum ,you will find something that sets you off maybe your just not turned on enough? X

By *exycouplemmmmCouple  over a year ago

Surrey

"I have always been able to orgasm and cum when riding but I don't remember the last time i cum without something on my clit I need to give vibes & bullets a rest but I just can't! xx "

This!

I use the bullet always when riding in particular... I cum easy and it's amazing. I've got no intention of giving them a rest x

"I have always been able to orgasm and cum when riding but I don't remember the last time i cum without something on my clit I need to give vibes & bullets a rest but I just can't! xx

This!

I use the bullet always when riding in particular... I cum easy and it's amazing. I've got no intention of giving them a rest x"

So glad it's not just me! It definitely is amazing! I should give them a rest but I know I simply cannot xx

"I'm like you OP in that it takes me ages to reach orgasm.....unless my wand is involved. I must admit I use mine most days but I can still have an orgasm without it, I just have to think about incredibly naughty scenarios. I do find a new partner can send me over the edge the first time but after that Mr Wand comes out!! "
they do say if you want a good job done right.. Do it yourself..

"I had same problem with my oscillating sander "
WHAT???

Northampton Somewhere

"I'm like you OP in that it takes me ages to reach orgasm.....unless my wand is involved. I must admit I use mine most days but I can still have an orgasm without it, I just have to think about incredibly naughty scenarios. I do find a new partner can send me over the edge the first time but after that Mr Wand comes out!! they do say if you want a good job done right.. Do it yourself.."

Absolutely

By *ecretEscapes2Woman  over a year ago

worcester

I'm thinking about putting mine on that 'auction site'

D.I.Y section ?

By *inky-MinxWoman  over a year ago

Grantham

A break from it can help

"I think I can sniff a business opportunity here, do you think the dragons would be impressed if I proposed a sex toy rehab centre???"

WA. Wandaholics Anonymous. You ladies need to admit that you are powerless over your wand.

By *abcouple11Couple  over a year ago

Truro

Hi - R. (m) here - previous relationship(s) have given the impression a woman can become addicted to the intense mechanical stimulation and a human male no longer can keep up.

That said, the one I'm thinking of was told when young that masturbation is wrong, etc, etc. - so went a long way into life denied pleasures then seemingly overdid it when she had to get a "toy" to avoid being driven to random d*unken one-night encounters.

B. avoids mechanical vibrating toys because she values sensitivity. She's very - and fortunately guys "get that" quickly and there's often plenty of "female sexual vocalisation" at our local club

By *exycouplemmmmCouple  over a year ago

Surrey

"I have always been able to orgasm and cum when riding but I don't remember the last time i cum without something on my clit I need to give vibes & bullets a rest but I just can't! xx

This!

I use the bullet always when riding in particular... I cum easy and it's amazing. I've got no intention of giving them a rest x

So glad it's not just me! It definitely is amazing! I should give them a rest but I know I simply cannot xx "

I do think that as I have got older (wiser) I just enjoy every sexy opportunity to cum...

Grear legs BTW and I adore the red outfit x

If it works, what's the problem?

Enjoy!

They're wonderful bits of kit....

By *targazer69Woman  over a year ago

Manchester

Might I suggest the Satisfyer Pro 2? Love my wand but this is giving it a run for its money! It's significantly cheaper off Amazon.

By *reenleavesCouple  over a year ago

North Wales

How about you have something between your clit and the wand? Maybe try using it whilst wearing knickers to dull some of the impact. This may help bring your sensation back again?

By *XandMXCouple  over a year ago

South east

I've just ordered one of these tonight sounds like I'm going to really enjoy my new purchase

» Add a new message to this topic