FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Wud a woman in a wc put you off

Wud a woman in a wc put you off

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Just wondering if a person was in a wheelchair some of the time wud this put you off meeting them

Myself I can walk but my knees give out and I end up damaging myself lol just this week I fell down the stairs and broke my foot n tore my ligerments n popped the liquid in my ankle all messy so in my chair Alot now coz I bust up my better leg

Some times tho I'm fine and can walk fine It's a pain

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

omg I thought this was going to be about a woman in a toilet.

Cant say anyone in a wheelchair would be off putting as long as they met my criteria

nope not at all. But then I've not met anyone yet still gaining confidence.

I'd see it as a bonus. You couldn't run off

On a serious note, I have played with a lady who was a little disabled, but I was concerned about hurting her, as she seemed to be in pain everytime she moved.

By *he Usual SuspectMan  over a year ago

Mexborough

"omg I thought this was going to be about a woman in a toilet.

Cant say anyone in a wheelchair would be off putting as long as they met my criteria"

Haha, I thought the same !!

Simple answer....... No it wouldnt x

At the min I have a cast on my leg so not meeting lol altho I soo need sum haha this will b the longest 6 weeks Eva

Nope.

By *andWnwcplCouple  over a year ago

liverpool

If we find the person sexy then they are sexy, don't matter what they are sitting in :D

as long as the person has some mobility and feeling and more importantly has the ability to get turned on.

i was once approached by a guy in a chair who was paralysed from the waist down hence he couldn't get erect, achieve orgasm or feel it when penetrated.

it was the mental aspect that did it for him

half (if not more) of the fun for me is seeing the other person physically turned on

i ahd to decline but i did take time to explain myself rather than just avoiding the issue

By *arryJones1975Man  over a year ago

ely

Cant say anyone in a wheelchair would be off putting as long as they met my criteria"

Hence why I jumped in here - however now I am here, I have played with a woman in a wheelchair and no issues for me - can you not just lay there in your cast and make the bloke do all the work?

Lol i just tested it out with other half hehe , I can ... N doggy just can't ride it funny how sex makes u sleepy lol

Cant say anyone in a wheelchair would be off putting as long as they met my criteria

Hence why I jumped in here - however now I am here, I have played with a woman in a wheelchair and no issues for me - can you not just lay there in your cast and make the bloke do all the work?"

So is that what I did! haha!

I'm in a wheelchair and I have had lots of positive comments and actual meets with lovely guys who don't mind about the wheelchair in the least!

"If we find the person sexy then they are sexy, don't matter what they are sitting in :D"

Same here.

"If we find the person sexy then they are sexy, don't matter what they are sitting in :D

Same here."

+1

"Just wondering if a person was in a wheelchair some of the time wud this put you off meeting them

Myself I can walk but my knees give out and I end up damaging myself lol just this week I fell down the stairs and broke my foot n tore my ligerments n popped the liquid in my ankle all messy so in my chair Alot now coz I bust up my better leg

Some times tho I'm fine and can walk fine It's a pain

"

i thought was about toilet as well but nope wouldnt put me off

By *elsh_lass74Woman  over a year ago

South Wales

I have actually met a guy, from another site who is in a wheelchair, I do actually think he is on here too.

Didn't bother me at all, he explained what was and what wasn't possible.

There was just no spark between us, which is something I actually need.

So in answer to your question, yes I would

i have to be honest, i really dont think i would meet someone with a disability, not because i dont like people with disabilities but because i dont see someone sat in a wheel chair as sexually attractive

On the other hand i would have a relationship with someone in a wheel chair because if it was someone i was spending my life with i'd look for whats inside because in a relationship that matters more

But swinging to me is just about sexual fantasies and for me thats not a disabled person

"At the min I have a cast on my leg so not meeting lol altho I soo need sum haha this will b the longest 6 weeks Eva "

A simple thing like a cast shouldn't stop you meeting, unless its in the form of a chastity device, lol!

It just means you have a perfect excuse to lie down like Lady Muck, as a gentleman does your bidding, attending to whatever Madam needs attending to. I'm sure you'll have offers....

Wouldn't put me off, the person in question has made the decision to swing so as long as they are comfortable with it then i would be as well

wouldnt put me off and if i liked her or felt connection to wana chat maybe more i would.

it wouldnt put me off either, i would just look at the fact that they couldnt run away from me

i might not be able to run but i can wheel myself away screaming all the way haha

good to know most aint put off tho lol

By *lack_BoltMan  over a year ago

oxford

Definitely NOT put off by it. I have played with women who used wheelchairs and had no problem what so ever. Personalities are sexy! So if we click there's no difference.

I have also played with a couple of women, one who had broken her leg, which was in a cast and she was using crotches, and another who had broken her hip, also using crotches. Had a great time with both of them!

It's the person inside that matters not really what they're wearing or whether they're in a wheelchair or not.

not in the slightest

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple  over a year ago

hexham

"I'd see it as a bonus. You couldn't run off

On a serious note, I have played with a lady who was a little disabled, but I was concerned about hurting her, as she seemed to be in pain everytime she moved. "

This wud be my concern,assuming i knew what might hurt,no problem.i'm a total woose when it comes to hurting other people and i might not be able to stop worrying.

By *umpkinMan  over a year ago

near the sounds of the wimborne quarter jack!

I played with a lady who has quite bad MS a couple of years ago and she was great fun! I`ve recently heard that she has different medication now which although she still has severe mobility problems, her pain is such that as long as she can lie down and open her legs, she can still enjoy sex and is still looking for meets!

i thought the same thing lol, if a person met all my criteria and we got on it wouldnt matter if they where in a wheelchair or not.

"omg I thought this was going to be about a woman in a toilet. "

So did I!

This is about fantasy for me, and I play erm...let's say "rough". My bedroom is also at the top of 20 steep stairs - so it would be a no from me.

I've searched and searched for the thread posted by a guy who asked about meeting a bloke with a disability a few months back, but have had no luck yet. Perhaps one of our fab formites or mods can put a finger on it.Ill keep on searching because the responses to him were a lot different than they are on this thread.

Hoppe you get better soon. I was in a wheelchair for 14 months after a a bad car crash with a broken pelvish and leg et... I did have sex but it was last thing on my mind if I'm honest and I felt like a helpless lump not being very mobile.

"I've searched and searched for the thread posted by a guy who asked about meeting a bloke with a disability a few months back, but have had no luck yet. Perhaps one of our fab formites or mods can put a finger on it.Ill keep on searching because the responses to him were a lot different than they are on this thread.

Hoppe you get better soon. I was in a wheelchair for 14 months after a a bad car crash with a broken pelvish and leg et... I did have sex but it was last thing on my mind if I'm honest and I felt like a helpless lump not being very mobile."

Is it this one?

http://www.fabswingers.com/forum/support/61806

not if they all look like you

"

http://www.fabswingers.com/forum/support/61806"

Thanks Sassy but no - it was months ago when I was on the site before this stint. Round about Feb or March I would think.

i thought the same thing lol, if a person met all my criteria and we got on it wouldnt matter if they where in a wheelchair or not."

+1

By *ervypeteMan  over a year ago

Newport

as long as you can still get your legs wide enough for me to get my tongue in there, you're the girl for me xxxx

» Add a new message to this topic