FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Advice please ladies

Advice please ladies

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Im fairly new to the site and although i know im not perfect there must be something im doing wrong?

Any advice would be great! I seem to be attracting guys but not ladies. Where am I going wrong?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Im fairly new to the site and although i know im not perfect there must be something im doing wrong?

Any advice would be great! I seem to be attracting guys but not ladies. Where am I going wrong? "

You're photos are a little severe. I understand we're not all natural smilers - I'm the same - check out other profiles for photo ideas

Check your spelling x

By *awty40_xxWoman  over a year ago

north lanarkshire

Ur photos and the fact your only verification is from a man

Thanks ladies. Advice taken on board. No im not a naturally smiley person youre right.. I get I may look a little severe in the pics so I guess im going to have to get infront of the camera again. Truth be told bever been very photogenic.. i guess on a site like this it pays if you are! Thanks for the advice. Much appreciated

Its a catch 22 unless I meet someone i wont get a verificstion as I dont know anyone on here personally. I guess I will have to sort my pics out and hope someone gives me the opportunity! Thanks for the advice

By *r_BBW_LoverMan  over a year ago

Swindon

You don't need to already know people on here in order to get verified. Get yourself along to a social, get chatting to people and then ask nicely if they'll verify you.

Your only veri being from a guy and not in display will make people wonder if you're Fab straight. Not a problem if you are but own it.

And yes, the pics, you don't have to display face pics so you could bypass that issue with a decent selection of body pics.

You can avoid getting messages from fellas by going into account and then message filters and blocking men

New pic better x

» Add a new message to this topic