FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Uneven threesomes - your disaster stories

Uneven threesomes - your disaster stories

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ade_of_Stars OP   Couple  over a year ago

Whitburn

I was watching that episode of Friends where they all live in a alternative timeline and Ross and Carol have a threesome but Ross gets pushed out.

Has anyone here got any Threesome disaster stories?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Whitburn

This is in the wrong forum, my bad.

By *ustme6Man  over a year ago

tamworth

Arent most threesomes uneven...mff or mfm...??

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Wouldn't call them disasters, but awkward ones, yes.

I'm not generally a great fan of threesome as one part inevitably gets left out a little

They only become uneven when one person gets jealous.

I've had this. A mate of mine got jealous when the female we were with spent more time with me. For some reason, he'd developed feelings for her, even though neither of us really knew her.

I never get this problem. A meet is a meet - period. It's NSA fun all the way for me.

I've never had one that really felt even to be honest, given up on that now.

"I'm not generally a great fan of threesome as one part inevitably gets left out a little "

They can tricky, certainly. But when it works, wow, it really works.

By *hristine and MarieCouple (FF)  over a year ago

Somewhere north of Spalding

Always been a disaster with us, that's why I won't partake any more. Men just aren't capable of pleasing both without showing favouritism

By *ungBlackTopMan  over a year ago

salford

never happened to me. I always seem to be the one they can't keep their hands off and ignore each other.

By *apillonNoirWoman  over a year ago

There...

Christ yes. Awkward as hell. She and I knew each other well - still do. He doesn't know either of us anymore...

Yeah I've been in a ffm where she had clearly agreed to keep him happy and wasn't at all into it. It was awkward and ended up like she was competing with me!

By *orum TrollWoman  over a year ago

•+• Access Denied •+•

the one where the guys took pics but never sent them to me, cheeky gits. they know who they are.

Whitburn

"Yeah I've been in a ffm where she had clearly agreed to keep him happy and wasn't at all into it. It was awkward and ended up like she was competing with me! "

That's got to be the nightmare scenario

By *andb69Couple  over a year ago

leeds

Never had any problems with threesomes - with another man I get twice the attention, with another woman I get to enjoy girl on girl.

By *illyjohnyCouple  over a year ago

brighton

We've never had any real problems with mfm threesomes if the guy we are playing with has started to get greedy then I just step in and present myself ready to tag in they have all been respectful and tagged out so if there is any inequality it is the Jill is getting all the attention That's the way it's supposed to be

I had a meet with a couple, she was instigating all the action.... we were all swapping around having fun and something changed - she went wuiet, I stopped and asked if everything was ok and.... well she covered her face and didn't say another word. I got dressed and left.. that was awkward!

"We've never had any real problems with mfm threesomes if the guy we are playing with has started to get greedy then I just step in and present myself ready to tag in they have all been respectful and tagged out so if there is any inequality it is the Jill is getting all the attention That's the way it's supposed to be "

Being the F joining the MF has meant, as much as I enjoy playing with her, I rarely get enough of him ...and why I tend stick to mmf threesomes now (although do wanna watch my fwb fuck someone else so...)

Hmm... two incidents off the top of my head.

First one was a few months back. Had a MMF meet with a new couple off here. All went well at the meet, everyone had fun. 48 hours later... she texts me saying that they've split up... because the guy was actually secretly jealous that I made her squirt during the MMF when he couldn't do the same himself. And yet he didn't say or do anything to indicate so!

Second incident was years ago when I first started swinging. Got into a MMF with a couple and it became clear after a while into it that she wasn't really keen on it. But the husband kept pushing the pace of the play, and what creeped me out the most was when he got his wife to suck me whilst he fucked her in doggy from behind; he kept staring at me with a shit-eating smirk on his face as if to say "like my wife?" Not in a kinky sense either, because he'd been constantly calling her a "dirty slut" throughout the whole thing and it felt both forced and demeaning to the wife. Ended up leaving early, just excused myself by saying that "I can't cum because I jerked off too much in the morning, sorry."

*shudders*

» Add a new message to this topic