FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Stripper shoes

Stripper shoes

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ucille OP   Woman  over a year ago

Newcastle Upon Tyne

A few years ago now I had a great pair of clear white stripper shoes. You know the type very sexy but very high and certainly not to be worn out of the bedroom!

For some reason I outgrew these shoes and now am desperate to get more. However I seem to remember when I bought these before having to buy a couple sizes up. I am not sure if this was just the make that I bought (no I cant remember which make I got) or if it is a common rule?

Does anybody have any advice about sizing or where to buy them?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *igeiaWoman  over a year ago

Bristol

I bought mine on eBay, I think. New but cheap. I can barely stand in them let alone walk but they do fit and they are my usual shoe size (by that I mean I am a half size so I bought the next whole number up).

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

ebay,,not cheap though

"I bought mine on eBay, I think. New but cheap. I can barely stand in them let alone walk but they do fit and they are my usual shoe size (by that I mean I am a half size so I bought the next whole number up)."

I can run in mine

By *igeiaWoman  over a year ago

Bristol

"I bought mine on eBay, I think. New but cheap. I can barely stand in them let alone walk but they do fit and they are my usual shoe size (by that I mean I am a half size so I bought the next whole number up).

I can run in mine "

I'm not even good with small heels. Probably because I don't wear them enough to get good at it; I'm just too fond of being comfy.

"I bought mine on eBay, I think. New but cheap. I can barely stand in them let alone walk but they do fit and they are my usual shoe size (by that I mean I am a half size so I bought the next whole number up).

I can run in mine

I'm not even good with small heels. Probably because I don't wear them enough to get good at it; I'm just too fond of being comfy."

ooh I practiced practiced practiced,,i wanted to be able to dance in crazy high heels,,now I can its second nature.

lol,,but I get why you say comfy

By *thwalescplCouple  over a year ago

brecon

"A few years ago now I had a great pair of clear white stripper shoes. You know the type very sexy but very high and certainly not to be worn out of the bedroom!

For some reason I outgrew these shoes and now am desperate to get more. However I seem to remember when I bought these before having to buy a couple sizes up. I am not sure if this was just the make that I bought (no I cant remember which make I got) or if it is a common rule?

Does anybody have any advice about sizing or where to buy them?"

Replied privately.

E-bay £55.00

But I bought the non platform type, mine are also used for pole dancing

They are worth it though love clear heels I wear mine out of the bedroom too

Nice style you got OP

Newcastle Upon Tyne

Thank you ladies will be checking out eBay first although I doubt I will be doing much running in them

Newcastle Upon Tyne

"E-bay £55.00

But I bought the non platform type, mine are also used for pole dancing

They are worth it though love clear heels I wear mine out of the bedroom too

Nice style you got OP "

By *lli_sissyTV/TS  over a year ago

Cambridge

Google 'pleaser shoes'... Most of the stripper type heels I see on eBay are their models. There are a few websites that do them and occasionally are cheaper than eBay. Depends on the model you like.

Do love my platform heels

By *ot40sCouple  over a year ago

birmingham

"A few years ago now I had a great pair of clear white stripper shoes. You know the type very sexy but very high and certainly not to be worn out of the bedroom!

Does anybody have any advice about sizing or where to buy them?"

Check out pleaser 201 clear shoe on alternative foot wear Hun £53

Anna xx

By *ot40sCouple  over a year ago

birmingham

Post above must have been typing same time as me lol !!

"Google 'pleaser shoes'... Most of the stripper type heels I see on eBay are their models. There are a few websites that do them and occasionally are cheaper than eBay. Depends on the model you like.

Do love my platform heels "

This

Pleaser shoes are the best.

By *AA123Couple  over a year ago

Lichfield

Pleaser shoes are great. Some on our profile, including the 10"

Good thread

I have some silver and clear 10 in heels I am 7 I got a 8 .

By *irty130Couple  over a year ago

Bristol Area

Pleaser Shoes are made in US sizes. The conversion of sizes to UK size means that they don't always perfectly correspond to the size they say.

For example, the US8 is listed on the box as a UK5, but I'm a UK6 in trainers etc and I like the way they fit... my toes and heel are level with the ends. If I go up to the US9/UK6, they can feel sloppy and actually *look* too big on my feet.

In closed toed shoes or boots, I do go up to the next size (so the US9/UK6).

The clear plastic straps can feel tight to start, but will mould to your feet (use a hairdryer the first time). The PVC straps tend to be looser, but also set even bigger with time, so good for wider feet.

HeelerDealers is a good UK site, they stock the full Pleaser catalogue, and order from the USA at least every week.

By *AA123Couple  over a year ago

Lichfield

"Pleaser Shoes are made in US sizes. The conversion of sizes to UK size means that they don't always perfectly correspond to the size they say.

For example, the US8 is listed on the box as a UK5, but I'm a UK6 in trainers etc and I like the way they fit... my toes and heel are level with the ends. If I go up to the US9/UK6, they can feel sloppy and actually *look* too big on my feet.

The clear plastic straps can feel tight to start, but will mould to your feet (use a hairdryer the first time). The PVC straps tend to be looser, but also set even bigger with time, so good for wider feet.

HeelerDealers is a good UK site, they stock the full Pleaser catalogue, and order from the USA at least every week. "

Many thanks for the link to Heelerdealers. Will check it out.

Newcastle Upon Tyne

"Pleaser Shoes are made in US sizes. The conversion of sizes to UK size means that they don't always perfectly correspond to the size they say.

HeelerDealers is a good UK site, they stock the full Pleaser catalogue, and order from the USA at least every week. "

Thanks for this information regarding sizing very useful will check out heeler dealers website

I'm going to wish I hadn't seen this thread, have just fallen in love with some Pleasers.

Newcastle Upon Tyne

Well just been having a browse of one of the websites suggested and I like so many of the shoes that if I bought all the ones in my basket it would cost £606!! Think I may need to narrow it down a bit!!!

By *rMrs CumalotCouple  over a year ago

East Mids

I got some of mine from wish and some from shoespie

» Add a new message to this topic