FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Looking for a guy for DP....

Looking for a guy for DP....

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

* 23-40 years old

* Must be sexually health checked recently and can provide proof.

* Must wear a condom

* Understanding and act upon what we want.

* Not to far away and can pay halfs on the hotel.

* Please send a message, with face pics/body pics and description of yourself.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *orovoyeurMan  over a year ago

Cumbria

Well I must admit, looking at that long list...

I admire your optimism

Best of luck finding someone anyway

By *bione_1Man  over a year ago

Broxbourne

Count me in x

By *ncutgemMan  over a year ago

Bath ish

You can judge from the lack of replies just how many real men , out of the millions of them on fab, there actually are ,!

By *ye SeMan  over a year ago

london

"

* 23-40 years old

* Must wear a condom

* Please send a message, with face pics/body pics and description of yourself."

Well hello there.... expect a message xx

By *ishopstippleMan  over a year ago

Purley

"

* 23-40 years old

* Must wear a condom

* Please send a message, with face pics/body pics and description of yourself."

Sorry, You want a DP and have a list of requirements. Why should your requirement pay half the bill for YOUR pleasure?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"

* 23-40 years old

* Must wear a condom

Sorry, You want a DP and have a list of requirements. Why should your requirement pay half the bill for YOUR pleasure?"

Whilst I do sort of agree with you. ..well with most of what you said. ..wouldn't the wanted dper get some pleasure too?

There will be a few blokes willing to jump to it with most bloody requirements. ..look what they get out of it!!

3 people playing then go thirds on the room, we always do, maybe incorporate this want for DP play with something the guy would like to do to eh?

Can't see a problem with their list. Everyone has their own views and wishes.

[Removed by poster at 09/05/17 23:41:50]

By *isty286Couple  over a year ago

Dorset

"

* 23-40 years old

* Must wear a condom

Sorry, You want a DP and have a list of requirements. Why should your requirement pay half the bill for YOUR pleasure?"

What a tight Wad, a gorgeous couple offering to share their most intimate moments, and you won't even stump up for half the hotel bill, no wonder other couples on here get fed up with single blokes, maybe they should send a prepaid taxi to collect you as you are performing such a special service for them, that they couldn't get anywhere else, another one for our ever growing block list...

"Well I must admit, looking at that long list...

I admire your optimism

Best of luck finding someone anyway"

I was thinking that to ,good luck though

By *lkDomWhtSubBiCpleCouple  over a year ago

Somewhere / Everywhere /Kinksville

Out of curiosity OP, will you both provide proof of recent health screening to any guy that's eligible ?

Seriously surprised that people are critical of the OP for wanting to split hotel costs 50:50!

As a guy I'd be happy to share the costs if I'm sharing the fun, it's not like the dubious meets on here where people are after a group of guys that all need to chip in (pay to play?).

Of course this is assuming the lucky guy gets to share the room for the whole night too....

By *lkDomWhtSubBiCpleCouple  over a year ago

Somewhere / Everywhere /Kinksville

"Seriously surprised that people are critical of the OP for wanting to split hotel costs 50:50!

As a guy I'd be happy to share the costs if I'm sharing the fun, it's not like the dubious meets on here where people are after a group of guys that all need to chip in (pay to play?).

Of course this is assuming the lucky guy gets to share the room for the whole night too...."

Never made a guy pay for a room. Because the guy or guys have played a few hours and I / we have stayed the night on our own.

By *arry247Couple  over a year ago

Wakefield

"Seriously surprised that people are critical of the OP for wanting to split hotel costs 50:50!

Of course this is assuming the lucky guy gets to share the room for the whole night too...."

If you read the profile and the reuirements the single guy is there to provide a service rather than indulge his own wants and needs.

That is why people are asking why he should pay half.

If it was simply a meet where he was free to enjoy himself doing what he wanted then we would agree with you but in this case it is clear that is not on the agenda

By *rnortholtMan  over a year ago

MIDDLESEX/SUFFOLK

"Out of curiosity OP, will you both provide proof of recent health screening to any guy that's eligible ?"

My local clinic, along with others I've used moving round the country, simply sends a text - reassuring for me, but not sure it would count as "proof"

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Of course! We regularly check ourselves

By *ye SeMan  over a year ago

london

"Of course! We regularly check ourselves "

The lucky guy who get to do this with star should know this is on special lady

"You can judge from the lack of replies just how many real men , out of the millions of them on fab, there actually are ,! "

not you though, your a real man, proper diamond in the rough, here to answer the op's prayers. they should pick you

By *eeleyWoman  over a year ago

Dudley

Of course this is assuming the lucky guy gets to share the room for the whole night too....

If you read the profile and the reuirements the single guy is there to provide a service rather than indulge his own wants and needs.

That is why people are asking why he should pay half.

If it was simply a meet where he was free to enjoy himself doing what he wanted then we would agree with you but in this case it is clear that is not on the agenda "

Agreed

Too old. Too far away (me)

Otherwise it seems a fine request to me.

"

* 23-40 years old

* Must wear a condom

Sorry, You want a DP and have a list of requirements. Why should your requirement pay half the bill for YOUR pleasure?

What a tight Wad, a gorgeous couple offering to share their most intimate moments, and you won't even stump up for half the hotel bill, no wonder other couples on here get fed up with single blokes, maybe they should send a prepaid taxi to collect you as you are performing such a special service for them, that they couldn't get anywhere else, another one for our ever growing block list... "

It actually does sound like the guy will be performing a service given their demands. All sounds rather clinical not one bit of fun at all.

As for block lists, you're awfully assumptious the guy you just blocked would even play with you anyway!

But whilst there's a blocking going on, you just made mine for sounding completely up your own a...!

By *eeleyWoman  over a year ago

Dudley

"

* 23-40 years old

* Must wear a condom

What a tight Wad, a gorgeous couple offering to share their most intimate moments, and you won't even stump up for half the hotel bill, no wonder other couples on here get fed up with single blokes, maybe they should send a prepaid taxi to collect you as you are performing such a special service for them, that they couldn't get anywhere else, another one for our ever growing block list...

It actually does sound like the guy will be performing a service given their demands. All sounds rather clinical not one bit of fun at all.

As for block lists, you're awfully assumptious the guy you just blocked would even play with you anyway!

But whilst there's a blocking going on, you just made mine for sounding completely up your own a...! "

By *shaftMan  over a year ago

Accrington

What if a guy had an hotel booked and wanted mmf for dp,any money mentioned? I have paid on meets before though

By *ishopstippleMan  over a year ago

Purley

"

* 23-40 years old

* Must wear a condom

But whilst there's a blocking going on, you just made mine for sounding completely up your own a...! "

They blocked me before i got a chance to block them. All I was asking is why?

Now how will I live with myself now

Sound's great not sure why there are so many negative comments. I don't have any proof of checks health checks tho I have got proof of few years no claims car insurance will that do instead.

» Add a new message to this topic