FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Glass dildos

Glass dildos

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ea_Coffee OP   Couple  over a year ago

Near Kettering

We know that generally toys should not be shared due to the materials they are generally made from being a good home home for all sorts of bacteria and sti's.

We was wondering though what peoples thoughts were on sharing glass dildo's?

If used with an antibacterial wipe and/or sprayed with a contact sanitising solution like starsan before re using would they be ok to share?

Wife always takes her glass dildo clubbing and it does often raise intrest with others.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *anky_PankyWoman  over a year ago

Filthy Fuckeryville

I shared a glass dildo with a girlfriend yesterday after a simple wash. My logic was that if I'd had my face and fingers in her then what's the difference!?

Near Kettering

Need a cold shower but thanks for the image hanky panky

Im perhaps thinking a bit longer term, in the moment I agree probably little more risk thank what your currently taking but if the worst should happen and you have to get treated for a nasty could you clean a glass dildo sufficiently to avaoid re infection? I know regular toys cant.

By *omerladyWoman  over a year ago

Taunton

I often use my toys on others with their consent.

I wipe them with an NHS spec anti-everything wipe afterwards and then wash them when I return home with an anti-bacterial wash followed by a thorough dry. I never share toys between people unless they have been through this process, so never within a meet.

It's about risks which is clearly understood here and the minimisation. You can use condoms on toys but realistically, many do not fit and glass dildos would be in that category. As has been said, once you have buried your face in between another ladies legs, you have exchanged fluids to a degree.

Regular screening is a good way to help with any risks.

By *cduck and Blue eyesCouple  over a year ago

nr chester

"We know that generally toys should not be shared due to the materials they are generally made from being a good home home for all sorts of bacteria and sti's.

If used with an antibacterial wipe and/or sprayed with a contact sanitising solution like starsan before re using would they be ok to share?

Wife always takes her glass dildo clubbing and it does often raise intrest with others."

. I have a new glass dildo that fits in my strapon, it's been very popular I always disinfect it but I also use condoms on it, they fit perfectly, and I just change condoms in group play with every new partner as you would if you were playing with guys Mrs blue eyes

Near Kettering

"I often use my toys on others with their consent.

I wipe them with an NHS spec anti-everything wipe afterwards and then wash them when I return home with an anti-bacterial wash followed by a thorough dry. I never share toys between people unless they have been through this process, so never within a meet.

It's about risks which is clearly understood here and the minimisation. You can use condoms on toys but realistically, many do not fit and glass dildos would be in that category. As has been said, once you have buried your face in between another ladies legs, you have exchanged fluids to a degree.

Regular screening is a good way to help with any risks."

We aim to get checked every 3 months or so and have also had the hep vacine.

Near Kettering

"We know that generally toys should not be shared due to the materials they are generally made from being a good home home for all sorts of bacteria and sti's.

Wife always takes her glass dildo clubbing and it does often raise intrest with others.. I have a new glass dildo that fits in my strapon, it's been very popular I always disinfect it but I also use condoms on it, they fit perfectly, and I just change condoms in group play with every new partner as you would if you were playing with guys Mrs blue eyes "

Thanks for advice Mrs blue eyes, i stull as yet have not witnessed strap on play at a club but I live in hope now lol.

By *cduck and Blue eyesCouple  over a year ago

nr chester

Wife always takes her glass dildo clubbing and it does often raise intrest with others.. I have a new glass dildo that fits in my strapon, it's been very popular I always disinfect it but I also use condoms on it, they fit perfectly, and I just change condoms in group play with every new partner as you would if you were playing with guys Mrs blue eyes

Thanks for advice Mrs blue eyes, i stull as yet have not witnessed strap on play at a club but I live in hope now lol. "

. Tee hee, we are regulars at our fave club and lots of the ladies bring their toys to use in group play, including their strapons, perhaps you should take yours along with you next time you visit, you may start a trend Mrs blue eyes

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Wife always takes her glass dildo clubbing and it does often raise intrest with others."

Have to say, I'd love for your wife to use her glass dildo on me...she looks fantastic in that outfit...

Near Kettering

"Wife always takes her glass dildo clubbing and it does often raise intrest with others.

Have to say, I'd love for your wife to use her glass dildo on me...she looks fantastic in that outfit..."

Thanks

Jersey is a bit out of our area though

I thought a glass dildo was suitable for boiling if needed. The one I bought a few years ago is "dishwasher safe" according to the label!

Near Kettering

"I thought a glass dildo was suitable for boiling if needed. The one I bought a few years ago is "dishwasher safe" according to the label!"

Thats what were thinking but wanted to see what other peoples thoughts were on here.

There is always going going to risk's but want to make sure were doing what we can to minimise them.

We put ours through the dishwasher xx

"Wife always takes her glass dildo clubbing and it does often raise intrest with others.

Have to say, I'd love for your wife to use her glass dildo on me...she looks fantastic in that outfit...

Thanks

Jersey is a bit out of our area though "

True...but I can travel...

Windowlene?

"I shared a glass dildo with a girlfriend yesterday after a simple wash. My logic was that if I'd had my face and fingers in her then what's the difference!? "

Mmmmmm and it was fantastic too

Near Kettering

"I shared a glass dildo with a girlfriend yesterday after a simple wash. My logic was that if I'd had my face and fingers in her then what's the difference!?

Mmmmmm and it was fantastic too "

Now I need another cold shower

By *omerladyWoman  over a year ago

Taunton

"I shared a glass dildo with a girlfriend yesterday after a simple wash. My logic was that if I'd had my face and fingers in her then what's the difference!?

Mmmmmm and it was fantastic too

Now I need another cold shower "

Yeah, I think I do too

By *anky_PankyWoman  over a year ago

Filthy Fuckeryville

Mmmmmm and it was fantastic too "

Cause I loves ya xx

There is no danger if it's cleaned correctly.

We have a couple of glass dildos as she uses them in photoshoots as plastic dildo look shot in photos.

One is 10 inch long and weighs 1.5kg

Near Kettering

"There is no danger if it's cleaned correctly.

We have a couple of glass dildos as she uses them in photoshoots as plastic dildo look shot in photos.

One is 10 inch long and weighs 1.5kg"

Thats what we thought but its nice to have it confirmed by others.

Off to look at photos

» Add a new message to this topic