FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Simple advice too single guys

Simple advice too single guys

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi

After receiving lots of messages from single unverified guys that have been here for 6 months or more we thought we'd post a simple to do list to maybe try and help out.

1 - take your cock pic off your main profile pics and keep them for your friends pics

2 - may be trim your pubic hair as us ladies don't enjoy too much so that may put people off.

3 - fill your profile in properly, it actually says nothing about you, your likes, dislikes, what your looking for. Just says too us that you can't be bothered, and after over a year of you being on here there's no excuse.

4- when messaging couples, read there whole profile and make sure you are what they are looking for, also put some effort into your message, no rubbish hi how are you as we just delete them.

5- take a peak at the forums in the socials and get your self along to some, a bit of networking. Being verified at a social is better then not showing any

6 - send a clear face picture with your initial well written out message and 9 times out of 10 you'll get a curtious reply even if it's a polite no.

Hope this helps

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Thanks.

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

I like seeing cock pics, I don't mind pubic hair, can't stand war and peace profiles with very prescriptive lists of what you like and don't like, am always polite when responding regardless of whether a face pic is attached or not. People are different and like different approaches.

The best piece of advice anyone can give is simply don't be a dick.

"Thanks. "

You don't look too need any advice at all, great profile and good published veris. Peeps should have a look at your profile for tips.

By *loriajonCouple  over a year ago

near u

Very good sensible advice

"I like seeing cock pics, I don't mind pubic hair, can't stand war and peace profiles with very prescriptive lists of what you like and don't like, am always polite when responding regardless of whether a face pic is attached or not. People are different and like different approaches.

The best piece of advice anyone can give is simply don't be a dick. "

You are right, we are all different and welcome your input. The being a dick part made me giggle

The only way to stop them messaging is to block them and search yourself as no matter how much 'advice' you post on here, no one will read or action it

By *educerMan  over a year ago

Brentwood

Everybody is different, everybody likes different things. As somebody else said previously, the best advice is to not be a twat

If taking a cock pic over the toilet - make sure the seat his down

By *oodmessMan  over a year ago

yumsville

I realise you are wanting better messages from singles and better profiles too. But if we all had profiles that bulleted our experiences, likes, dislikes and what we were after. If we all took our cocks out of our profiles and only took pics fully clothed, partially clothed or showing a neat trim besides a bedside lamp. It would soon become a pretty generic site.

"Everybody is different, everybody likes different things. As somebody else said previously, the best advice is to not be a twat "

Well you are clearly doing something right. Great verifications on a well written profile.

"I like seeing cock pics, I don't mind pubic hair, can't stand war and peace profiles with very prescriptive lists of what you like and don't like, am always polite when responding regardless of whether a face pic is attached or not. People are different and like different approaches.

The best piece of advice anyone can give is simply don't be a dick. "

"Hi

After receiving lots of messages from single unverified guys that have been here for 6 months or more we thought we'd post a simple to do list to maybe try and help out.

1 - take your cock pic off your main profile pics and keep them for your friends pics

2 - may be trim your pubic hair as us ladies don't enjoy too much so that may put people off.

3 - fill your profile in properly, it actually says nothing about you, your likes, dislikes, what your looking for. Just says too us that you can't be bothered, and after over a year of you being on here there's no excuse.

4- when messaging couples, read there whole profile and make sure you are what they are looking for, also put some effort into your message, no rubbish hi how are you as we just delete them.

5- take a peak at the forums in the socials and get your self along to some, a bit of networking. Being verified at a social is better then not showing any

6 - send a clear face picture with your initial well written out message and 9 times out of 10 you'll get a curtious reply even if it's a polite no.

Hope this helps"

Thanks for the advice

By *londieddWoman  over a year ago

fife

looked at the 7 verifications that you display, every one of them only display cock shots, so I guess cock shots sometimes get the meets!

"I realise you are wanting better messages from singles and better profiles too. But if we all had profiles that bulleted our experiences, likes, dislikes and what we were after. If we all took our cocks out of our profiles and only took pics fully clothed, partially clothed or showing a neat trim besides a bedside lamp. It would soon become a pretty generic site. "

Not really a better message just from someone that's really read our profile and is clear in what we are looking for.

It states clearly on my profile I won't meet verified guys but still inundated hence my forum advice.

"looked at the 7 verifications that you display, every one of them only display cock shots, so I guess cock shots sometimes get the meets!"

Haha I guess your right lol, but they will have had verifications and sent a clear face picture with there initial message

Good intentions, Op, but I suspect those who don't read profiles don't read advice, either.

"

It states clearly on my profile I won't meet verified guys but still inundated hence my forum advice. "

Surely you mean unverified?

"

It states clearly on my profile I won't meet verified guys but still inundated hence my forum advice.

Surely you mean unverified? "

Speed error lol

"I realise you are wanting better messages from singles and better profiles too. But if we all had profiles that bulleted our experiences, likes, dislikes and what we were after. If we all took our cocks out of our profiles and only took pics fully clothed, partially clothed or showing a neat trim besides a bedside lamp. It would soon become a pretty generic site.

Not really a better message just from someone that's really read our profile and is clear in what we are looking for.

It states clearly on my profile I won't meet verified guys but still inundated hence my forum advice. "

I take it you have set your filters???

No point posting anything until you have set those, otherwise it would be somewhat churlish to complain about something you could needlessly avoid

By *oodmessMan  over a year ago

yumsville

"I realise you are wanting better messages from singles and better profiles too. But if we all had profiles that bulleted our experiences, likes, dislikes and what we were after. If we all took our cocks out of our profiles and only took pics fully clothed, partially clothed or showing a neat trim besides a bedside lamp. It would soon become a pretty generic site.

No. 4 on your list says:

4- ..... put some effort into your message, no rubbish hi how are you as we just delete them.

"Hi

Hope this helps"

Can you please ans a question for me why do i would say 89% of couple profiles always show the female pics ... were are the men at ?????

I take it you have set your filters???

No point posting anything until you have set those, otherwise it would be somewhat churlish to complain about something you could needlessly avoid "

Every now and the we unblock single guys and yes we have forgotten to filter in verified messages. Thanks for advice

By *educerMan  over a year ago

Brentwood

"Everybody is different, everybody likes different things. As somebody else said previously, the best advice is to not be a twat

Well you are clearly doing something right. Great verifications on a well written profile. "

Ah, too kind

This is very much what u prefer though...

Nawt wrong with a single cock pic in public pics

Great ink Jill!

Any feedback guys on how my profile compares? Still finding my feet a bit here on Fab.

"Great ink Jill!

Any feedback guys on how my profile compares? Still finding my feet a bit here on Fab."

Compares to what? Lol

Anyway, for a single mans profile it's ok if a little too long...

The disclaimer means nothing so you should lose that as it makes the profile even longer...

Oh and lose the cock pics ...

By *eliciousladyWoman  over a year ago

Sometimes U.K

"

Compares to what? Lol

Anyway, for a single mans profile it's ok if a little too long...

The disclaimer means nothing so you should lose that as it makes the profile even longer...

Oh and lose the cock pics ..."

Exactly this!

By *orum TrollWoman  over a year ago

•+• Access Denied •+•

only advice guys really need, and anyone else, is promote yourself using your profile in a way where you'd like to show you're compatible to your meets.

so put what you want and what you offer and copy their pics accordingly. then they can decide if they are compatible with you.

By *airymagicWoman  over a year ago

goblin city

"This is very much what u prefer though...

Nawt wrong with a single cock pic in public pics"

Agree, I'm here for cock so it's a little bit important lol

This is not going to halt the "wahh I can't get a meet" or " this site is shit" from betas, at all. If they don't understand this stuff on first coming into the scene, they probably never will.

» Add a new message to this topic