FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > What am I doing wrong

What am I doing wrong

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *rexhamchris OP   Man  over a year ago

wrexham

I'm a single guy I know it's hard anyway on here being a single guy but I'm 100% single and can accommodate but finding it really hard to meet new couples and single females within my area

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

"I'm a single guy I know it's hard anyway on here being a single guy but I'm 100% single and can accommodate but finding it really hard to meet new couples and single females within my area "

Nothing at all wrong with 7 veris in three months! Most guys take that long to get one!

wrexham

I message some couples or single females they just ignore you I must be doing something wrong what I struggle with sending the first message is the header I never know what to put

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Single females get inundated with messages. Your message could get lost in amongst the hundreds of messages they receive a week.

wrexham

That is true a girl on here I know really well I've seen her messages it was over a 1000 when I've seen status saying I'm bulk deleting thought were lying but I've seen it with my own eyes

Can't believe you have made this post whith all them verification what exactly are you complaining about

wrexham

It's not I'm wanting to fuck everyone it's not like that everyone I've met has said your perfect on fab single accommodate and travel but seriously find it really hard if you get me and I don't want to fuck everyone

"I'm a single guy I know it's hard anyway on here being a single guy but I'm 100% single and can accommodate but finding it really hard to meet new couples and single females within my area "

No public pics and a 3 line profile that doesnt say anything about you.

Basically youre the plain white tin that just says "beans" next to the nicley packaged "hinez new and improved super tastey beans!!!"

Moaning on here that you're doing things wrong is probably something you're doing wrong

"It's not I'm wanting to fuck everyone it's not like that everyone I've met has said your perfect on fab single accommodate and travel but seriously find it really hard if you get me and I don't want to fuck everyone "

Really sorry but it sounds exactly like you want to fk all of fab and now no one is meeting you probably see all the meets you have had in such a short space of time would certainly put me off ...

Between 7th February and 5th March you've had 7 meets

"I message some couples or single females they just ignore you I must be doing something wrong what I struggle with sending the first message is the header I never know what to put"

Y9ure just not what they are looking for. You can't win them all... like others have said.. you have 7 veris. How many in enough?

"I'm a single guy I know it's hard anyway on here being a single guy but I'm 100% single and can accommodate but finding it really hard to meet new couples and single females within my area

Nothing at all wrong with 7 veris in three months! Most guys take that long to get one!"

Yeah stop complaining. You can't be to everyone's liking. Maybe hit the gym and get on the ROIDS. Man up and stop being a bitch

"I'm a single guy I know it's hard anyway on here being a single guy but I'm 100% single and can accommodate but finding it really hard to meet new couples and single females within my area

Moaning on here that you're doing things wrong is probably something you're doing wrong"

This...

No public pics and a poor profile description.

Jazz it up a little!

By *herbert fountainWoman  over a year ago

Hanley

Basically youre the plain white tin that just says "beans" next to the nicley packaged "hinez new and improved super tastey beans!!!""

I love this!! Very well put.

By *ackDMissMorganCouple  over a year ago

Halifax

Hi op

I cant really see much of you,so think that might put people off.

Miss

I'm the same mate it's so frustrating

By *axandbooCouple  over a year ago

Bristol

7 meets in 3 months is better than 90% of the men on here!

That with a typical profile, you must be doing something right!

Your doing better than us and we are a couple!

Basically youre the plain white tin that just says "beans" next to the nicley packaged "hinez new and improved super tastey beans!!!""

^^ This

By *ung_Irishman26Man  over a year ago

Sheffield

You're single and can accommodate. Job done! Not sure what more these frigid women want. Site is full of lesbians pal

By *W ChapMan  over a year ago

Swindon

Never mind moaning, you should be writing a masterclass in how to get meets.

By *aughtywifeandhimCouple  over a year ago

luton

A lot of couples won't want to play to close to home . For fear of bumping into member of family , work colleague , or old friend , it's not so bad if meeting couples as they would be discrete . I'm a lorry driver and would not want them to know I let other guys fuck my wife , and my wife certainly doesn't want her friends finding out what we get up to, plus it's more exciting having nsf ??

More like a lot of women think they are above most guys and expect super toned, rich body builders etc constantly. The reality is anything but this, but in their heads that what they will hold out for (a roid head who is toned or someone who gives the impression of being loaded that they think they'll get a piece of)

"More like a lot of women think they are above most guys and expect super toned, rich body builders etc constantly. The reality is anything but this, but in their heads that what they will hold out for (a roid head who is toned or someone who gives the impression of being loaded that they think they'll get a piece of)"

Have a look at the body type thread, you couldn't be more wrong. Also, talking about the women of fab in that way really won't do you any favours if you're looking for meets.

"More like a lot of women think they are above most guys and expect super toned, rich body builders etc constantly. The reality is anything but this, but in their heads that what they will hold out for (a roid head who is toned or someone who gives the impression of being loaded that they think they'll get a piece of)

Have a look at the body type thread, you couldn't be more wrong. Also, talking about the women of fab in that way really won't do you any favours if you're looking for meets. "

That's a small percentage in that body type thread so you can take it with a pinch of salt.

And not really, the genuine and decent women on here don't fall into that catagory if we are being honest about it. They can actually hold a conversation and realise what's decent in life. It's no different to all dating apps, the illusion of having money to burn and getting a ripped body from roids do far more good than being a genuine, decent guy

7 meets in three months ? I'd say you weren't doing anything wrong mate ! At my current rate that'd take me 14 years

"More like a lot of women think they are above most guys and expect super toned, rich body builders etc constantly. The reality is anything but this, but in their heads that what they will hold out for (a roid head who is toned or someone who gives the impression of being loaded that they think they'll get a piece of)

Have a look at the body type thread, you couldn't be more wrong. Also, talking about the women of fab in that way really won't do you any favours if you're looking for meets.

That's a small percentage in that body type thread so you can take it with a pinch of salt.

And not really, the genuine and decent women on here don't fall into that catagory if we are being honest about it. They can actually hold a conversation and realise what's decent in life. It's no different to all dating apps, the illusion of having money to burn and getting a ripped body from roids do far more good than being a genuine, decent guy"

that is utter nonsense! women will look at a profile before even opening a message...and the complete lack of one is the reason a lot of messages get deleted...why bother replying to someone who can't be bothered to write anything of any interest..

And not really, the genuine and decent women on here don't fall into that catagory if we are being honest about it. They can actually hold a conversation and realise what's decent in life. It's no different to all dating apps, the illusion of having money to burn and getting a ripped body from roids do far more good than being a genuine, decent guy

that is utter nonsense! women will look at a profile before even opening a message...and the complete lack of one is the reason a lot of messages get deleted...why bother replying to someone who can't be bothered to write anything of any interest.."

No nonsense at all. More enjoyable getting to know someone through talking and having a conversation isn't it? And they will look to see if someone is a gym monkey before even moving onto what they have written. You could have the best story in the world written there, but unless you have a 6 pack/chiseler physique, it rules out 80-90% instantly

that is utter nonsense! women will look at a profile before even opening a message...and the complete lack of one is the reason a lot of messages get deleted...why bother replying to someone who can't be bothered to write anything of any interest..

No nonsense at all. More enjoyable getting to know someone through talking and having a conversation isn't it? And they will look to see if someone is a gym monkey before even moving onto what they have written. You could have the best story in the world written there, but unless you have a 6 pack/chiseler physique, it rules out 80-90% instantly"

Sounds to me like you tell yourself that because you don't want to accept there might be other reasons they don't want to meet you.

No nonsense at all. More enjoyable getting to know someone through talking and having a conversation isn't it? And they will look to see if someone is a gym monkey before even moving onto what they have written. You could have the best story in the world written there, but unless you have a 6 pack/chiseler physique, it rules out 80-90% instantly

Sounds to me like you tell yourself that because you don't want to accept there might be other reasons they don't want to meet you. "

How would they have another reason without speaking to guys? Your arguement doesn't make sense at all. Look at the guys in this thread commenting, you only need to look at other dating sites to see this is the case too so let's not make out fab is any different. You get some decent girls, then you get the majority who are money and physique obsessed

No nonsense at all. More enjoyable getting to know someone through talking and having a conversation isn't it? And they will look to see if someone is a gym monkey before even moving onto what they have written. You could have the best story in the world written there, but unless you have a 6 pack/chiseler physique, it rules out 80-90% instantly"

that was my point...if there's nothing much on the profile there's no incentive to start a conversation..and ruling out 90% of men without a chiselled physique is just plain inaccurrate...but a useful excuse for the many that can't be arsed to write an informative profile

Sounds to me like you tell yourself that because you don't want to accept there might be other reasons they don't want to meet you.

How would they have another reason without speaking to guys? Your arguement doesn't make sense at all. Look at the guys in this thread commenting, you only need to look at other dating sites to see this is the case too so let's not make out fab is any different. You get some decent girls, then you get the majority who are money and physique obsessed "

Aana63's answered this just now. You're quoting made up statistics and making generalisations about women you admit yourself you've never spoken to. It's not me who's talking nonsense here

that was my point...if there's nothing much on the profile there's no incentive to start a conversation..and ruling out 90% of men without a chiselled physique is just plain inaccurrate...but a useful excuse for the many that can't be arsed to write an informative profile"

I ruled out 90% of women from your average guy who isn't ripped. I don't know why you don't see this, a simple fake profile on any dating app will confirm this.

I'm not including all women in this as i did clearly state there is decent girls on here. I simply said the vast majority work on the look of wealth or physique. What you write is irrelevant. Will putting looking for fun nights, meals out etc and an impressive list of what you can enjoy get someone to talk? Chances are slim.

that was my point...if there's nothing much on the profile there's no incentive to start a conversation..and ruling out 90% of men without a chiselled physique is just plain inaccurrate...but a useful excuse for the many that can't be arsed to write an informative profile

I ruled out 90% of women from your average guy who isn't ripped. I don't know why you don't see this, a simple fake profile on any dating app will confirm this.

I'm not including all women in this as i did clearly state there is decent girls on here. I simply said the vast majority work on the look of wealth or physique. What you write is irrelevant. Will putting looking for fun nights, meals out etc and an impressive list of what you can enjoy get someone to talk? Chances are slim."

you are talking complete rubbish.i fail to see for a start how anyone gets any idea of some mans wealth from a profile...its ludicrous...and dating apps you've used will be different...a completely different demographic for a start,as well as completely different goals....doesn't matter how much you keep repeating it to yourself that its not true...on here, your profile is very important.

By *ishopstippleMan  over a year ago

Purley

WTF are you on about 7 meets in 3 months! What are you expecting (and your profile is totally crap). Your doing beater than me at 3 months. So I don't know what your complaining about.

Or is this just a; LOOK AT ME, thread.

Just be greatfull what you get,there are some on here who don't get no meets me included, I will admit my profile is crap but if it happens it happens, I,m not going to lose sleep over it

WTF are you on about 7 meets in 3 months! What are you expecting (and your profile is totally crap). Your doing beater than me at 3 months. So I don't know what your complaining about.

"

well said most would be well pleased

I'm not including all women in this as i did clearly state there is decent girls on here. I simply said the vast majority work on the look of wealth or physique. What you write is irrelevant. Will putting looking for fun nights, meals out etc and an impressive list of what you can enjoy get someone to talk? Chances are slim.

you are talking complete rubbish.i fail to see for a start how anyone gets any idea of some mans wealth from a profile...its ludicrous...and dating apps you've used will be different...a completely different demographic for a start,as well as completely different goals....doesn't matter how much you keep repeating it to yourself that its not true...on here, your profile is very important."

Are they that different? Most women on here are here for one thing, same for apps like tinder etc. I'd say it's more likely to be the case on here than your average dating app.

As a woman who seems like a decent girl, maybe you can't relate to the vast majority of the younger generation. Clubs may be different as I've never been, or your group of friends. But wether you like it or not, single males who aren't a sted head are at a severe disadvantage to the vast majority. We will have to agree to disagree, but as a female who doesn't base everything on that, you won't understand

"Just be greatfull what you get,there are some on here who don't get no meets me included, I will admit my profile is crap but if it happens it happens, I,m not going to lose sleep over it"

What are you views, full of shallow women who don't look beyond a 6 pack and pecs?

you are talking complete rubbish.i fail to see for a start how anyone gets any idea of some mans wealth from a profile...its ludicrous...and dating apps you've used will be different...a completely different demographic for a start,as well as completely different goals....doesn't matter how much you keep repeating it to yourself that its not true...on here, your profile is very important.

Are they that different? Most women on here are here for one thing, same for apps like tinder etc. I'd say it's more likely to be the case on here than your average dating app.

As a woman who seems like a decent girl, maybe you can't relate to the vast majority of the younger generation. Clubs may be different as I've never been, or your group of friends. But wether you like it or not, single males who aren't a sted head are at a severe disadvantage to the vast majority. We will have to agree to disagree, but as a female who doesn't base everything on that, you won't understand"

that's a load of patronising bollocks,but if you prefer to use it as your excuse for your lack of success on here,you crack on!

By *ordonBennettMan  over a year ago

dover

I'm not including all women in this as i did clearly state there is decent girls on here. I simply said the vast majority work on the look of wealth or physique. What you write is irrelevant. Will putting looking for fun nights, meals out etc and an impressive list of what you can enjoy get someone to talk? Chances are slim."

Chances are far from slim as it depends on what you write.

It's so easy not to make any effort to try to engage attention with a decently written profile, and then blame lack of success on factors largely out outside your control.

I'm neither ripped nor wealthy (nor particularly young!) but am one of what I suspect is a fair number of guys who just get on with what we're here for.

I haven't honed my physique, but did spend time honing my profile, and that effort has paid off....

As a woman who seems like a decent girl, maybe you can't relate to the vast majority of the younger generation. Clubs may be different as I've never been, or your group of friends. But wether you like it or not, single males who aren't a sted head are at a severe disadvantage to the vast majority. We will have to agree to disagree, but as a female who doesn't base everything on that, you won't understand

that's a load of patronising bollocks,but if you prefer to use it as your excuse for your lack of success on here,you crack on!"

Nah you're a 50 year old women, you can't relate to people 20-30 years younger who will have different values in life to yourself. Not patronising, its fact what you want and look for is different to your bog standard 25-30 year old who thinks they are something they aren't

that's a load of patronising bollocks,but if you prefer to use it as your excuse for your lack of success on here,you crack on!

Nah you're a 50 year old women, you can't relate to people 20-30 years younger who will have different values in life to yourself. Not patronising, its fact what you want and look for is different to your bog standard 25-30 year old who thinks they are something they aren't "

It is very patronising. What's your reason why I can't relate to women that age then, i'm 35? I think we both stand more chance of relating to them than you do, being the same gender for a start. Instead of blaming any lack of meets on women being shallow, maybe have a look at what you could be doing wrong?

By *ishopstippleMan  over a year ago

Purley

well said most would be well pleased "

Deffo, especially as he's being a dickhead on this tread (not taking advise from the likes of TheInsatiable1, Anna 63, TwiceAsNice2017 and others).

If he's like that in real life, I'm surprised it that many -unless they were just one-offs.

But whatever works for him.

Nah you're a 50 year old women, you can't relate to people 20-30 years younger who will have different values in life to yourself. Not patronising, its fact what you want and look for is different to your bog standard 25-30 year old who thinks they are something they aren't

It is very patronising. What's your reason why I can't relate to women that age then, i'm 35? I think we both stand more chance of relating to them than you do, being the same gender for a start. Instead of blaming any lack of meets on women being shallow, maybe have a look at what you could be doing wrong?"

How can a guy look what he's doing wrong if they choose not to reply? I'm happy with my life and girls I know both from on here and in general, I just felt a need to chime in because it's not as cut and dry as what you write on your profile. Yes some girls get bombarded and may miss a few messages, but in cases like that it will go largely on pictures. We could go on all day, both sides of the argument have merit. However, set up a fake profile on here or an app with the same written profile but an average guy and a ripped guy and you'll see what I'm

Saying is correct

By *ilk_TreMan  over a year ago

Wherever the party is!

It is very patronising. What's your reason why I can't relate to women that age then, i'm 35? I think we both stand more chance of relating to them than you do, being the same gender for a start. Instead of blaming any lack of meets on women being shallow, maybe have a look at what you could be doing wrong?

How can a guy look what he's doing wrong if they choose not to reply? I'm happy with my life and girls I know both from on here and in general, I just felt a need to chime in because it's not as cut and dry as what you write on your profile. Yes some girls get bombarded and may miss a few messages, but in cases like that it will go largely on pictures. We could go on all day, both sides of the argument have merit. However, set up a fake profile on here or an app with the same written profile but an average guy and a ripped guy and you'll see what I'm

Saying is correct "

Trust me, mate your money and looks aren't letting you down.

If you belive that then go get one of those bodies.

1 year decent effort in the gym will give you a very good body and then you can coast on that initial effort for the next decade with some mild excercise.

Deffo, especially as he's being a dickhead on this tread (not taking advise from the likes of TheInsatiable1, Anna 63, TwiceAsNice2017 and others).

If he's like that in real life, I'm surprised it that many -unless they were just one-offs.

But whatever works for him. "

You realise that that guy isnt the op?

The op responded politley to people and then kinda left the thread when ir got dragged of topic by others.

As for bringing up hos veries that seems a bit silly youd never slam a woman for having to many (lets ignore that many of his veries are from socials too shall we)

"More like a lot of women think they are above most guys and expect super toned, rich body builders etc constantly. The reality is anything but this, but in their heads that what they will hold out for (a roid head who is toned or someone who gives the impression of being loaded that they think they'll get a piece of)"

I don't agree with this at all. The veri's that I see popping up on my local feed are rarely for the type of guy you describe, they are mostly 'average' looking guys.

Public pics and a nice profile would be key.

When you say you are 100% single OP, surely the only other percentage possible is 0% - i.e. you're either single or you're not.

No one can be 68.5% single can they?

Have a look at the body type thread, you couldn't be more wrong. Also, talking about the women of fab in that way really won't do you any favours if you're looking for meets. "

...its more about respect ability to converse and attitude rather than body shape or type. Great smile helps too.

But whatever works for him.

You realise that that guy isnt the op?

The op responded politley to people and then kinda left the thread when ir got dragged of topic by others.

As for bringing up hos veries that seems a bit silly youd never slam a woman for having to many (lets ignore that many of his veries are from socials too shall we)"

By *thwalescplCouple  over a year ago

brecon

I think you are taking the piss dude lol!

7 meets in 3 months... Christ some single guys don't do that well in a year or more!

Although your profile is pretty minimal, your veries do you some huge favours, so, whatever you are doing, keep doing it.

However, for us, if we had to criticise, public pics would be good, not necessarily of your face or cock, and some more in your bio about what you are into, what you are looking for and what you have to offer would be good.

Show no weakness!!! Anyway .... 7 veris! Envy envy

By *igtoyMan  over a year ago

south East

Bloody hell....Ive never had a meet.

By *lowercandyWoman  over a year ago

Lancashire

If you messaged me and hadn't attached a picture my first point of call would be your profile.

That though tells me zero

No public photos

Nothing get about you what you want

What you offer

Oh it does have verifications from a guy ? And I'm not clear why

So....back to your message

By this point unless you are saying something unique/why you feel you meet my requirements it'd most likely be no thanks

Faceless picture on nice bike, only stating who you want to meet, nothing about why people should pick you. So I wouldn't

Oh god. Not another 'what am I doing wrong' post.

Nothing at all wrong with 7 veris in three months! Most guys take that long to get one!"

Is exactly what we were going to say .

By *esparate danMan  over a year ago

glasgow

Not getting enough attention?

Why not start a humblebrag thread on the forum

I'm still trying to get my first! 7 is good going so if anyone needs help its me haha!

Yawn

» Add a new message to this topic