FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > spotting men with a womens profile

spotting men with a womens profile

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ant to meet OP   Man  over a year ago

carmarthen

Been speaking to a lady who has been on here for a year, can accommodate but has no verifications.

This is definitely a man, am I correct ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Been speaking to a lady who has been on here for a year, can accommodate but has no verifications.

This is definitely a man, am I correct ? "

I'm very cautious now, I only arrange socials over WhatsApp video or FaceTime saves a lot of hastle and fakes .......best of luck

Not necessarily. I met someone that didn't do verifications and didn't want verifications - and she was definitely female!

Takes all sorts - Room for everyone on here

By *litterbabeWoman  over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

It could be but it doesn't mean it definitely is. Make sure you verify themy via cam yourself

By *hloe sussexTV/TS  over a year ago

Larne

Always funny ppl here over a yr with no verification ,so yes either Skype or exchange numbers

"Been speaking to a lady who has been on here for a year, can accommodate but has no verifications.

No.

By *hloe sussexTV/TS  over a year ago

Larne

Verifications are very important to me and would never meet an UN verified person ,there other ppls input into you ,and you normally gather that they are genuine clean and not a nut job ,without veris or having them and hiding then ppl don't know that do they

try and get them into the chatrooms so you can verify them on cam...

By *emini ManMan  over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

Might just be that she has hiddn her veris and the summary OP not that she doesn't have any. If you have doubts though, as others have said ask to talk on cam or by phone before actually meeting.

By *ighlander80884Man  over a year ago

Inverness

I'm over a year on here with no veris.

I must be a man too, phew.

WhatsApp or Skype...

If not drop it like it's hot and swagger on!

Remember to swagger, don't get down. Simply wish on them that they get the most devastating heameroids and anal fissures

By *icked_tongueMan  over a year ago

Bolton

I always ask to speak with either a woman (if a single profile) or both the man and woman (if a couples profile), soon sorts the real ones from the fakes OP

By *gnitemybodyWoman  over a year ago

Onestepoutofthedoor

I'm a man

By *evonshireboyMan  over a year ago

North Devon

You must be...

No pics,

No veris,

No winks

No nothing, in fact

Not so much a man as an enigma

By *ackDMissMorganCouple  over a year ago

Halifax

It may be ,but also might be a real woman who doesn't do veris.

Ask to speak on phone or skype ,if she is who she claims no problem.

Miss

"I always ask to speak with either a woman (if a single profile) or both the man and woman (if a couples profile), soon sorts the real ones from the fakes OP "

I must be fake cos I wouldn't respond to a demand to speak on the phone.

"Skype"

Even Kik as you can send a 'live' photo and even cam I believe

By *omerladyWoman  over a year ago

Taunton

"I always ask to speak with either a woman (if a single profile) or both the man and woman (if a couples profile), soon sorts the real ones from the fakes OP

I must be fake cos I wouldn't respond to a demand to speak on the phone."

I've spoken to people and they've thought I was a man, my voice is very deep. I've encountered other women who have this problem too. So even that's not perfect.

"I always ask to speak with either a woman (if a single profile) or both the man and woman (if a couples profile), soon sorts the real ones from the fakes OP

I would think 'asking' to speak to them was a reasonable request and safety mechanism for most people?

"Verifications are very important to me and would never meet an UN verified person ,there other ppls input into you ,and you normally gather that they are genuine clean and not a nut job ,without veris or having them and hiding then ppl don't know that do they "

Verifications alone mean nothing. Many women don't want verifications as they feel it makes them look easy. They therefore do t give them out. Same with some couples. They pick who they play with and keep everything on the down low.

It's also remarkably easy to get verified just for the sake of it.

Skype or meet socially in a very public place and let people who can help you know where you are.

Just trust your instincts, if you;re suspicious move on

I would think 'asking' to speak to them was a reasonable request and safety mechanism for most people?"

It's an entirely reasonable request. It's also entirely reasonable to refuse to do it.

I would think 'asking' to speak to them was a reasonable request and safety mechanism for most people?"

Nope not for me. Had too many idiots wanking on the other end of the phone to put me off for life. Club visits only. My choice and won't change.

By *rinking-in-laCouple  over a year ago

Bristol

A bit hard to say it is definitely a man.

You seem justified in being wary but there are many many reasons why a person may act as this profile has. Being a male is only one such reason.

By *hatHappensNextCouple  over a year ago

Essex, near basildon

We tend to use skype or simply go in chat room and cam, no need to show face initially but at lest you can see if genuine

I was accused of being a man once, by some horrible weird old man who decided that I *must* be one because I won't go on cam. I have veris and had no interest in talking to him, but he went on this very public rant about me being fake. It's daft, but I stupidly let it upset me. I won't go on cam because I just don't like it. There's enough people on here that if something bothers you about a profile, just move on. And yes, i blocked the idiot.

By *rinking-in-laCouple  over a year ago

Bristol

"I was accused of being a man once, by some horrible weird old man who decided that I *must* be one because I won't go on cam. I have veris and had no interest in talking to him, but he went on this very public rant about me being fake. It's daft, but I stupidly let it upset me. I won't go on cam because I just don't like it. There's enough people on here that if something bothers you about a profile, just move on. And yes, i blocked the idiot. "

That's a problem with the internet. People take tantrums when they don't get what they want and just sling mud because there is no comeback or penalty.

These people are cretins and diminish humanity by their very existence.

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

"I was accused of being a man once, by some horrible weird old man who decided that I *must* be one because I won't go on cam. I have veris and had no interest in talking to him, but he went on this very public rant about me being fake. It's daft, but I stupidly let it upset me. I won't go on cam because I just don't like it. There's enough people on here that if something bothers you about a profile, just move on. And yes, i blocked the idiot. "

Had that with the male half of a couple he got crappy accused me of being fake and a man despite my veris because i wouldn't meet him/them

By *ollyGWoman  over a year ago

Southampton

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

Also ask for social meet first in a public place this s them out too

My old couples profile had over 70 veris on oit and we'd get called fake for not going on cam... People are stupid, or at the least incapable of thinking for themselves. They see this mantra of speak to them on cam to prove they are genuine and assume the only reason someone says no is because they are fake. Not because for whatever reason they don;t want to

I would think 'asking' to speak to them was a reasonable request and safety mechanism for most people?

It's an entirely reasonable request. It's also entirely reasonable to refuse to do it."

So is suggesting a 'request' is a 'demand' wouldn't you agree.

Speak on phone 1st or meet in club or no meet

By *londieddWoman  over a year ago

fife

I've been here 8 years and don't display my verifications!

do you think I'm a man?

fife

"Verifications are very important to me and would never meet an UN verified person ,there other ppls input into you ,and you normally gather that they are genuine clean and not a nut job ,without veris or having them and hiding then ppl don't know that do they "
I don't display my verifications but I'm on cam most nights showing my face

fife

"WhatsApp or Skype...

If not drop it like it's hot and swagger on!

Remember to swagger, don't get down. Simply wish on them that they get the most devastating heameroids and anal fissures "

oh that's extreme

I still don't understand why a man would have a female profile, can someone enlighten me?

"I'm a man "
where's my message offering me a discrete blow job then seem to get a lot of them I think you mr might get my first acceptance

Why would you be correct?

Yep

"Speak on phone 1st or meet in club or no meet"

Generally I find it's the men who refuse to meet for the first time in a club.

I understand what you are saying, but we all have start with not being verified....

Or is it better for guy's to either be verified on cam or go to a club??

Make your demands, you have every right to. If they won't verify they are a woman then give them a wide berth. I wouldn't meet anyone without enough evidence they are a woman. On for over a year and no verification at all would make me suspicious. I would think someone who wants wank material.

By *gnitemybodyWoman  over a year ago

Onestepoutofthedoor

"I'm a man where's my message offering me a discrete blow job then seem to get a lot of them I think you mr might get my first acceptance "

Well don't say I didn't warn you,now unbuckle!

» Add a new message to this topic